Aadhar is a 12 Digit unique Identification Number issued By Unique Identification Authority of India ( UIDAI ). Aadhar Number Serves as an Identification & Resident Proof. Because of This Every individual Who is Resident of India May Voulantarly Enroll to obtain Adhar Card. So In this article, we are Going to Share all the Details About Aadhar card Download and eadhar . The Government of India Is aimed at Providing Various Subsidiaries, Benefits, and Services using the resident’s Adhar Card Number only.
After Applying for Adhar card at Your Nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra Your Adhar Card Gets Delivered to Your Home Through Post. Meanwhile, Once your Enrolment Number or Aadhar Number is Provided By UIDAI You can Download your eadhar From the UIDAI Website.
Also, Read – How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar card online
E-Aadhar is a Password Protected Electronic Form of Your Adhar Card. Just like Your Adhar Card the eadhar is Equally Valid. It carries all the Necessary Information Like Your Name, Address, Gender, Photo, and Date of Birth.
Aadhar card download Using the Aadhar Number
If You Know Your Aadhar Number Then You can Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Download Your eadhar Using the Adhar card Number.
1. Visit the official Website Aadhar – Click Here
2. Now Under the My Aadhar Tab, You Have to Click on Download Aadhar.
3. Enter your 12-Digit Adhar card Number, Click on I want Masked Aadhar, Enter the Captcha.
4. Now Click on Send OTP to receive a One time Password on Your Registered Mobile Number.
5. Enter the 6 Digit OTP you have Received on Your Registered Mobile Number.
6. Now to Download Just on verify and Download. Your eadhar Will Be Downloaded.
As I have Already Mentioned Above That Your eadhar Is Password Protected. To open the PDF of Your E-Aadhar You have to enter the Password. Your password is First Four Digit of Your Name in Capital & Your Birth Year.
For Example, If Your name is MANISH and Your Birth Year is 1985 Then Your password Will Be MANI1985.
Eadhar Card Download using the EID ( Enrolment ID )
Your Adhar Card can Also be Downloaded using the Enrolment Number. So If you have Received Your EID From Aadhar Seva Kendra Then You can Follow the Steps Below for aadhar card download Using Enrolment ID.
- Visit the official Website of Adhar Card.
- Under the My, Aadhar Tab Click on Download Aadhar option.
- You will Be redirected to the New page Where You have to Enter Your 14-Digit Enrolment ID & 14-Digit Date time Stamp Printed on Your Enrolment Slip.
- Now Tick on I want Masked Aadhar and Enter the Captcha.
- Click on Send OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP You have received on Your mobile Number & Download Your Copy of eadhar .
Download Aadhar Using Your VID ( Virtual ID )
Government of India has Recently Included This New Way to Download Your eadhar Using Your Virtual ID. Mentioned below are the Steps to Download Your Adhar card Using Virtual ID or VID.
1. Open the official Website of UIDAI From Your favorite Browser.
2. Locate to the Download Aadhar option under the My Aadhar TAB.
3. Now on the, I have Section Select Virtual ID ( VID )
4. To Move Further enter Your 16 Digit Virtual ID
5. Tick on I Want Masked Aadhar & Type the Captcha You See in Picture.
6. Further Click on Send OTP to receive a One time Password on Your Registered Mobile Number.
7. Enter the OTP You have received and Download Your E-Adhar Card Online.
Once Downloaded to open the PDF File of Your E-Aadhar, You are required to Enter the Password. The Password to Access the PDF is the First Four Letter of Your Name in Capital With Your Date of Year.
For Example, Your Name is ABHISHEK and Your date of the year is 1995 then Your password Will Be ABHI1995
Additionally, If You have Recently Changed Your Address You can Update Your Address on Your Adhar Card online Easily with Valid Documents. Here’s the List of Valid Documents –
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Electricity / Water Bill
- Telephone Landline Bill
- Insurance policy
- Pension card
- Gas Connection Bill
- Marriage Certificate Issued By Government
If You have a valid Address Proof of Your Present Address You can Request a Validation Letter. UIDAI Shall Send a Validation Letter to Your Address which can Further Used for Online Update. Visit This Link To Change Your Address online & Then Aadhar card download.
To Check the Status of Address Change Request using URN Please Visit This Link – Address Change Status
The Adhar Card is one of the Most important Document Issued by UIDAI For Every Indian Citizen. The Aadhar has the Potential to Change the way of Service Delivery Functions of the Country.
Always carrying Your original Physical Adhar Card Comes with Great Risk. If You Lost it Somewhere anyone can Misuse It. So It’s Better To Download the eadhar and keep a Copy In Your Phone. When Ever you Needs It you can Just get the Print Out.
I Hope we have Cleared all Your Queries related to Aadhar card Download in this Article. If You have any questions related to Adhar card Download or eadhar , you can Share with Us in the Comments Below and We Will Get Back to You Soon.