Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF – RTGS ( Real-time Gross Settlement ) is an Electronic Payment system where there is a Continous real-time settlement of fund-transfers. Axis Bank Customers can transfer funds Above 2 Lakh INR from one Bank Account to Another Using the RTGS Facility.
Real-time Means all the Processing of instruction at the same time When They Received. Gross Settlement Means fund transfers occur Individually. RTGS is one of the Fastest and Secure ways of Fund Transfer.
The Axis Bank RTGS Form is Available in Both PDF and Printable Format. The Account Holders can get the RTGS Form Print out and Submit it to Their Branch for Further Process.
Since all the RTGS Payments and Fund settlement Takes Place in RBI Books, The Payments are Not irreversible. You can download the Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF Here at Banking Support.
Axis Bank RTGS Service Details
Axis Bank has Made RTGS Smoother & Hassel Free Service. The Customers can Transfer Fund in Real-time to 100,000-plus branches across 20,000 locations in the Country. To access the RTGS facility online, You Need to have the Axis Bank Internet Banking Enabled.
Start with Adding Beneficiary to Your Online Banking account. Once Added Now You can Go to fund transfer. Unlike NEFT, In RTGS all the Transactions are Processed continuously on a transaction by transaction basis. Because of this, the RTGS is faster than NEFT Service.
RTGS Timings – The RTGS timings / Service Window not available for 24×7. On Weekdays the RTGS Timings are 7 am to 6 pm. However, the Timings can may from bank to bank. So If You are Visiting your Branch for Axis Bank RTGS Form Submission, It’s Always Recommended to Contact Your Branch Customer care.
RTGS Charges – RTGS Fund Transfer Service has a very nominal charge. To use the RTGS Service You have to pay Certain about as Processing Fees. RTGS Charges are Mentioned Below.
- For the transaction of 2 Lakh up to 5 Lakh, the Customers have to Pay ₹ 24.50/-;(exclusive of tax, if any)
- For transactions Above 5 Lakh, the RTGS Service Fees is ₹ 49.50/-. (exclusive of tax, if any)
The RTGS Processing Charges are Decided by Reserved Bank of India. Your Bank may Decide to Charge a Lower rate. But the amount Can Not exceed the rates prescribed by RBI.
How to initiate an RTGS Transactions?
The Axis Bank RTGS Transactions can be initiate using the Axis Bank Internet Banking or by Visiting the Branch. For online Transactions, You Need to Have Internet Banking Credentials. If You are Planning to Execute the RTGS Service From Branch then You Need to Submit the Axis Bank RTGS Form with all the Detailed Filled.
How to Fill Your Axis Bank RTGS Form?
Your RTGS Form is Divided Into Two Different Part, Remitter & Beneficiary Details. All the details in the Form Need to Be Filled Carefully or else Your Branch will Not Process Your Form. Follow the Details to Fill Your Form Properly.
- Start With Filling The General Details Like Branch Name & Date.
- Enter the Applicant Name, Address, Contact Number, and Email ID.
- Now Fill the Beneficiary Account Details. Name, Bank Name, Bank IFSC Code, Account Number, and Mobile Number and Amount.
- Enter the Cheque Number If you are Paying using the Cheque. Sign Your Form in the Space Given in Bottom.
You will get the Customer acknowledgment Slip from Bank. Usually, the Amount is Credited in real-time in the Beneficiary Account. However, for what so reason If the amount is Not Credited in Beneficiary Account, You can contact Your Branch with the Slip they provided.
Benefits of Using the RTGS facility
- RTGS is one of the Fastest Way of Fund Transfer.
- The Transactions in RTGS have No Amount CAP.
- Beneficiary Account Gets the Amount Credited in Real-Time.
- All the Transactions in RTGS has Legal backing.
- There is No Need for a Physical Cheque or Demand Draft.
- The RTGS Facility is Available on All Working Days from 7 am to 6 PM except on Saturdays and Sundays.
What is the Requirement for Successful RTGS Transactions?
- Details of Amount to be Remitted.
- Account number
- Name of Beneficiary Bank & Branch.
- Beneficiary Customers Name, Mobile Number & Address.
- IFSC Code of Beneficiary Branch.
- Account Number.
- Sender to Beneficiary Message ( If any )
These are the Details Which Needs to be Filled carefully. If the Sender Enter any of the Details Wrong, the Branch will Not Process the Form and It will Delay the Transfer.
We hope in this Article we have Cleared all Your Queries related to Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF Download. If You have any Queries related to RTGS or NEFT transfer, Feel Free to share with us in the comments Below and We will get back to You Soon.
- Also Read – Bank of Baroda RTGS Form PDF