The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card puts all your shopping woes to rest. This digital payment instrument makes all your preferred products affordable. Additionally, when you use the card, you automatically become a member of the Bajaj MARKETS network. You can use your Bajaj Finserv login details to access the customer service portal that relates to your card. Not only do you get to see relevant information about all your transactions, but you can also manage and operate your account with ease.
What are the Different Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Details?
The Bajaj customer portal allows users of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card the chance to access many important details that are related to the card and its use. You get to view card information relating to the various categories of card usage as well as important details mentioned below:
- Details Related to Your Card – You can view relevant details of your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card such as your card’s date of expiry, card status, the spending limit of your card and the amount utilised on your card.
- Details Related to Loans – Getting updates about the loans taken against the card can help you plan your budget better. These details include the status of your loan, information about EMIs paid, information regarding pending EMIs, any outstanding balance details, reminders of your due date, details of dealers and details of down payments made.
How to Check the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Status, Statement, Limit and How to Increase its Limit
By accessing your account using your Bajaj Finserv login details, you can get information that is advantageous to you. You may also come across some predetermined deals and offers on the customer portal, among other important information like how to check your card status, etc. Here’s how you can check different aspects of your card in brief:
- Check Your Card Status – You can check the status of your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card on the Bajaj customer portal “Experia” easily. All you need to do is visit the portal and fill in details like your login information, phone number or your email ID. You can use your login ID and password, or you can log in with your phone number/email ID and an OTP verification.
- Check Your Statement – If you wish to view your card statement, all you have to do is log into the customer portal as mentioned above and head to the ‘My Relationship’ section. You will see a menu of items from which you can pick the statement you wish to check.
- Check Your Current Limit and Ways to Increase Your Limit – Log into the Bajaj customer portal, using your unique login ID and password or phone number/email ID and OTP verification. Then in the ‘My Relationship’ section, you can check your card’s current limit. You can also choose to increase your limit under this section.
With its No Cost EMI feature, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers you the world at your feet where affordability in shopping is concerned. Furthermore, you can also make use of the efficient customer service portal that makes Bajaj MARKETS the go-to place for quality service standards.