If You are an Account Holder of Bank of India and want to Know More about Bank of India RTGS Form then You are at the Right Place. Bank of India Customers can Transfer Fund to Any other Bank Around the Country in Real-Time.
RTGS Stands for Real-time Gross Settlement. One can Fill the Bank of India RTGS Form to Make Transactions Easily through RTGS Service.
The RTGS Service is a Real-time Fund Transfer Service in Which all the Transactions are Processed Continuously throughout the Working hours of RTGS. The RTGS Facility is Primarily Meant for a Large number of Transactions. The Minimum Amount You Can Transfer through RTGS is 2 Lakh INR with No Upper Maximum Limit.
Download Bank of India RTGS Form PDF Below
There Is No Need to Visiting Your Branch to Get the RTGS Form. The Account Holders can Easily Get the RTGS Form Here at Banking Support. Download Your Bank of India RTGS Form Below.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://bankingsupport.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/rtgs-1.pdf” title=”Bank of India RTGS form”]
How to Fill the RTGS Form?
The applicant can Download the Form Online and Fill the Details and Submit it to their Branch for RTGS Transfer.
- Enter Applicant Details like Account Number, Account Type & Title of Account.
- In Details of Beneficiary Fill the Name, Account Number, Bank, Branch, Branch Address, IFSC Code & Account Type.
- Fill the Amount, Mobile Number & Sign the Form.
The Bank will Provide You an Acknowledgement Slip which can be used as a Proof if the Amount is Not transferred into the Beneficiary Account.
For Fund Transfer through RTGS Service, Both the Bank Needs to Be RTGS Enabled. Currently, There are More than 140000 Branches in India Which are Enabled with RTGS. You can find the List of RTGS Enabled Bank in the RBI official Website. Click Here
The Fund Transferred through RTGS expected to receive by the Beneficiary Branch in Real-time. And As per RBI Rules, the Branch Needs to Credit the amount in Beneficiary Account in 30 Minutes.
In the case of Any Delay or Failed Payment, the Customer is Eligible to Receive compensation of Plus 2%.
While Any RTGS Transactions Transfer the Applicant Should Take Care of These Things –
- The Details of Beneficiary Such as Account Number, Name, Branch Name, IFSC Code should be Available with the Remitter.
- Make Sure to Fill the Right Account Number in Bank of India RTGS Form.
- Sender to receiver information, If Any.
Benefits of Using the RTGS NEFT Service?
- RTGS Is a Safe & Secure Way of Transfering The Money.
- The RTGS Transactions and Transfers Have No Amount CAP.
- All RTGS Transactions Have Legal Backing.
- Fund are Transfer in Real-Time.
- The Beneficiary Don’t Need to Visit Bank to Submit Papers.
RTGS Is one of the Best Service to transfer Money In Real-Time. If the Customer faces any Problem Like Non-Credit in Beneficiary Account or Delay in Credit, the Account Holder can Contact His Branch. If the issue Not resolved satisfactory, You can Log a Complaint through Email.
I Hope we have Cleared all Your Queries related to Bank of India RTGS Form PDF Download. If You have any Queries related to RTGS Form you can Share with Us in the Comments Below and We will get back to You Soon.