Bank of Maharashtra is one of the Major Public Sectors banks in India. It was established in 1935 by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe in Pune, India. Currently, Bank has 15 Million Customers with 1897 Branches across the Country. The Government of India Holds 87.74% of Shares in this Bank. The Bank was established to provide Financial assistance to small businesses. However After the Nationalization in 1969 the Bank Expanded Rapidly. Bank of Maharashtra Provides Various financial and Banking Services like Savings/Current accounts, ATM, Mobile Banking, FD/RD, and Bank of Maharashtra net banking.
Bank of Maharashtra Provides Internet Banking services to Customers which makes the Banking Experience Better. Now Customer Don’t need to Visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue just to check their account balance or transfer Fund. Therefore With the Help of Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking, Customers can access their account Anytime Anywhere.
Account-holders Just Need a Mobile or Computer With Internet Connection to Use Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking. The Services like Balance Enquiry, Fund Transfer, Issue of Demand Draft, and Many More Banking transactions can be done Within Few Minutes.
Also Read – Maharashtra Gramin bank balance check number
To Use the Bank of Maharashtra Gramin Bank Internet Banking, You Have to First Complete the Registration Process. Because without Registration It cannot be Accessed. Registration Procedure is Simple, Just Follow the Steps Below To Get Yourself registered With Net Banking.
Table of Contents
How To Register For Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking (Mahaconnect)
- Either You can Download the Net Banking Application Form From their Website or Visit the Branch and Ask the Bank Executive for the Form. To Download the Form Click Here
- Fill in all the Mandatory Details Like Your Name, Account Number, Address, Email, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, PAN, and Submit the Form to Your Branch.
- Once Submitted Your branch will Process your Application and your user ID & Password will be sent to You via Post on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Account Holders can use these credentials to log in to their Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Account.
Services & Facilities Available in Internet Banking
- Fund Transfer to own or third party Bank Account.
- Balance Enquiry & Download the Account Statement.
- You can Check Your Account Mini-Statement.
- Cheque Status Enquiry.
- In addition, Stop the Payment of Cheque.
- Block Your Lost / Stolen Debit Card.
- E-Payment of Taxes.
- Recharge Your Prepaid Mobile or DTH.
- Pay Your Electricity and Water Bills Online.
How to Login to Your Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Account?
Once You have completed the Registration Process, You will Get Your Login Details Like User Name & Password. Above all, With the Help of Your Login Credentials, You can easily log in to your account. Follow The Steps Below for the Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking Login.
Step 1 – Visit the official Internet Banking Login page of Bank of Maharashtra. Click Here
Step 2 – Customers with Savings account will select Retail and Customer with Current Account will Select Corporate. ( For Reference check the Image Below )
Step 3 – Once You have Clicked on Your Account Type, You will be redirected to the Login page. Here you have to Enter Your User ID, Password, Captcha, and Click on Login.
Security Tips to Avoid Hacking and Phishing Case –
- Always use Virtual Keyboard to Enter Your Password.
- Make sure You don’t use any Public Device Like Cybercare computer or School computer to log in.
- Always check the URL and Also use Anti-Virus For more security.
Bank of Maharashtra Mahasecure App
Mahasecure app is a New Generation secure digital Banking App created by Bank of Maharashtra for Their Customer. The App is available on all the devices like Mobile, Laptop, and Desktop. Similarly, It also supports all the operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac Os, IOS, and Android.
Experience the Seamless Banking through Mahasecure Mobile Application. You can download it from the Google Play store or ios Store and Activate it. You can also Send an SMS MAHAMOBILE TO 9223181818 to get the download link.
- Install the Application From Play store
- Click on New User Registration
- Enter Your User ID ( Customer ID ) & Click on Submit
- On Submit, an Automated SMS is Sent from Your Bank.
- Now You have Three options to Complete which are (a) Internet banking (B) ATM card (C) Branch
- Congratulation Now You can start using the Mahasecure Application.
However, You can Read about Bank Maharashtra Mahasecure App in Detail – Click Here
The FAQ ( Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking )
Who can Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking?
Anyone Having a Savings or current account with Bank of Maharashtra Can Apply For Internet Banking
How To Reset Password If We lost/ Forget the old One?
Forget Password options are there in the Login Page. The customer has to click on the Link and Submit the Request for a Password reset.
What is the Procedure if the customer’s User ID Gets Blocked?
The customer has to call on Toll-free Number 1800 233 1808 to Unblock His ID
Are there any charges for Internet Banking?
No the Internet Banking by the Bank of Maharashtra is totally Free of Cost.
The Internet Banking services by Bank of Maharashtra is one of the best services for their customer. Account Holders can enjoy hassle-free Banking using the different online Banking Services. I hope we have cleared all your queries related to Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking. Above all If you have any doubt related to this, you can share it with us in the comments below and We will get back to You soon.