BRKGB or Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank is one of the Major Regional Rural Banks in India. Established on 3rd February 2006, The Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank is sponsored by the Bank of Baroda. Headquatered at Ajmer, the Bank Has 12 Regional offices in Various Cities of Rajasthan. BRKGB offers Various Banking & Financial Services to its Customers which also Includes Brkgb Net Banking.
Internet Banking Enables Customers to access Their Bank Account 24×7 without Going to Bank. Online Banking Has Become one of the Most Popular & Convenient ways of Banking. It Enables Retail & Corporate Customers to Access Their Bank Account and Avails Various Banking Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Download Account Statement & More.
Table of Contents
How to Register for Brkgb Net Banking?
To access the Internet Banking Services offered by Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank, Account Holders are required to complete the one-time Registrations Process. The Registrations can be done by Submitting the Form to Home Branch. Please Follow the Steps Mentioned below to Complete The Registrations.
- Visit the official Website of Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank.
- Select the Net Banking option From the Main Menu.
- You will be redirected to the Brkgb net banking Login Page where You have to Download the Registrations Form.
- Under the Download Forms option, click on Retail or Corporate & Download the Form.
- Once Downloaded, Fill-in all the Necessary Details Required on the Form & Submit it to Your Home Branch along with Your Passbook copy.
- The Bank will Verify all the Details & Provide You a Net Banking Welcome Kit.
- Your Internet Banking Password will be sent to Your Registered Address within 7-10 Working Days.
After the Registrations are Completed, Now You can log in to Your Brkgb Net banking Account with the Username & Password provided by the Bank. Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below For Brkgb net banking Login.
Features of Brkgb net banking
Here are some of the Key-feature of BRKGB Internet Banking.
- Password Protected Banking System.
- Easy Acess to various Banking Services.
- Check Account Balance, Last transactions & Mini-Statement.
- Purchase Insurance.
- Recharge prepaid Mobile or DTH
- Cancel Automatic Payment.
- Transfer Fund via NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS Services.
- Monitor Your Loans, Savings, and Other Payments.
Brkgb net banking Login – Easy Steps
- Open the Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank official Website.
- Click on the Net Banking Option on Main Menu.
- Now a Net Banking Login Page will open.
- If You are a Retail Customer, Select Retail User option & If You are a Corporate Customer, Select Corporate User.
- Type Your Customer ID & click on Enter. Next, Type Your Account Password and Complete the Brkgb Net Banking Login Procedure.
How to reset / Change Password in BRKGB Internet Banking?
If You Have Forgotten Your password or want to reset It For Security reasons, It can be Done Through Forgot Password Page. Please Follow the simple Steps Mentioned Below to Reset Your Password.
- Open the https://brkgb.com/ Website & click on Net Banking.
- Under the Download Forms option, click on Forget Password option.
- You will be Redirected to a New Page Where You have to Download The Password Reset Form.
- Fill in all the Details Mentioned on the Form and submit them to the Branch Manager.
Your Login Password for Brkgb net banking Changed, Now You can log in to Your Account with the Same Updated Password.
How to Transfer Fund Through Brkgb Net Banking?
Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Account Holders can transfer Fund Through NEFT & RTGS using Internet Banking Service.
To Transfer Fund Via NEFT or RTGS Services, the beneficiary Account Details need to be added to the Payees account. Follow the steps mentioned below to transfer Via NEFT & RTGS through BRKGB Internet Banking.
- Login to Your Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Net Banking Account.
- Navigate to the “Fund Transfer” option in Main Menu and Select NEFT or RTGS Method.
- Select the Beneficiary Account. If You Have Not Added Beneficiary, Click on Add Beneficiary.
- Enter Beneficiary Name, Account Number, Bank Name, Branch, IFSC Code & Submit the Beneficiary.
- Enter the Amount You want to Transfer.
- Now You will get an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP to authenticate the process.
Benefits of Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank RTGS & NEFT Services
- NEFT and RTGS are the Most Secure and Convenient Ways to Fund Transfer.
- The Services are Available 24×7
- The Charges for NEFT or RTGS is Less than DD / MT
- Update Details Like PAN and Aadhar information.
- Request new Cheque Book, Issue Demand Draft, Block Lost Debit/Credit card.
Advantage of Using the Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Net Banking
With the availability of an Internet Banking facility, the customer of Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank can Access Various Banking Services. Here are some of the Main Advantages of Using Online Banking Services.
- 24×7 Availability – Gone are the Days when we had to Stand in Long Queue for Hours Just to Access Basic Banking Services. Customers can Access Various Banking Services anytime via Internet Banking.
- Secure Banking System – Internet Banking Allows Customers Securely Access their Bank Account. Bank uses Two-factor Authentication to Protect Your Account From any Kind of Fraud or Cheating. No one can Access Your Bank Account without the Username & Password provided by the Bank.
- Account Statement & Balance Enquiry – Keeping Track of Your Account Balance and Statements were Never that Easy. With Internet Banking, Account Holders can Now Monitor their Debit and credit transactions also Download Account Statement of the Last 12 Months in PDF Version.
- Fund Transfer – Transfering Funds via Net Banking is Very Simple. Account Holders can use Services Like NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS to transfer funds to their own or Third-party Bank Account without any Hassel.
- Bill Payment – Pay for Your Mobile, DTH, Credit card, Loans, and Investment via Internet Banking.
[table id=78 /]
FAQ ( Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Net Banking )
Who can Apply for Internet Banking Services?
Anyone Having a Savings or Current account with BRKGB Bank can Apply for Internet Banking.
How to register for Net Banking?
One can Register for Net Banking by Visiting their nearest Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank.
What are the Services Available on Internet Banking?
Account Holders can Access Services Like Balance Enquiry, Fund Transfer, Account Statement, Request Cheque Book, etc.
Are There any Charges of Internet Banking?
No, The Internet Banking facility is Free But Charges are Applicable on Funds transfers.
Can We make NEFT Payments on Holidays?
NEFT Transactions are Available 24×7 on Internet Banking.
Internet Banking has Changed the Way of Banking. Customers can Now Access Their Bank Account 24×7 without any Hassel. Banking From Comfort of Your Home of office Makes it Easier for You to Manage Your Finances.
We Hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Related to Brkgb net banking. Share Your Queries Related to Internet Banking in the Comments Below.