Canara Bank is a Major Public Sectors bank in India. Established in Mangalore in 1906, the Bank has More Than 10,403 Branches with 13,406 ATMs Spread all over the Country. Customers Having an Account with Canara Bank can check their Mini-statement through numerous methods. In this article, We have Explained Everything about How to get the Canara Bank Mini Statement via Missed Call & SMS Banking.
Monitoring your account Balance Regularly can help you manage Your Finances Better. It allows you to detect Extra Expenses with your account and it can prevent you from overdrawing. Earlier we had to go to the bank or Visit the ATM to Get Mini Statement. But now we can easily check our mini statement with the help of missed calls & SMS Banking.
To Access the Canara Bank Mini Statement Services, You Have to First Complete The one-time Mobile Number Registrations Process. Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to register Your Mobile Number.
How to register Mobile Number with Canara Bank?
- Visit Your Nearest Canara Bank Branch.
- Ask the Bank Executive For Mobile Number Registration Form.
- Fill in all the Necessary Details Properly.
- Now Submit the Form to the Branch Manager along with Your Passbook Copy & Aadhar Copy.
- The Bank will verify all the Details Mentioned on Your Form & Register the Mobile Number with Your Bank Account.
Check Canara Bank Mini Statement Using Missed Call Banking
- Dial 09015734734 From Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Dial 09015613613 From Your Registered Mobile Number to Get Canara bank Mini Statement in Hindi.
- Your call will Automatically Get Disconnected after 2-3 Rings.
- Now You will receive an SMS with Your Last 5 transactions.
Note – Make Sure to only use Your Registered Mobile Number to Get Mini Statement via Missed Call Banking.
Check Canara Bank Mini Statement using Mobile Banking App
Mobile Banking is one of the most convenient options to check mini Statement if You have a Smartphone. The App Lets You Access Most of Canara Bank Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Bill Payment & More.
Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to check the Canara Bank Mini Statement via CANDI Mobile Banking App.
- Download the CANDI Mobile banking App From Your play Store.
- Login to the App with Your Net banking Login Credentials.
- Navigate to Enquiry Services on the Home Page.
- On the Next Page, click on “Mini Statement Enquiry”
- Enter Your MPIN to Proceed.
- Now Your Canara Bank mini Statement will be Displayed on Your Screen.
FAQ ( Canara Bank Missed Call & SMS Banking )
How to check the Canara Bank mini Statement via Missed Call Banking?
Give a Missed call to 09015734734 From Your registered Mobile Number to Get the Mini Statement via SMS.
How to check Canara Bank Balance via Missed call?
To check the Canara Bank account balance Give a Missed call on 09015483483 From Your Registered Mobile Number.
How to Check Account Balance via Internet Banking?
Login to Your Canara Bank Net Banking Account and Navigate to Balance Nquiry to check Your updated Account Balance.
Are there any charges for this service?
No, the Missed call & SMS Banking Services From Canara Bank is Available For Free of Cost.
Missed Call Banking & SMS Banking are a great way to check mini Statement without a Smartphone or Active Internet Connection. We hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Related to Canara Bank Mini Statement.
For any other Queries Related to Mobile Number Registrations & Balance Inquiry, You can get in touch with Canara Bank Customer Support at 1800 425 0018, 1800 103 0018 ( Toll-Free)