Central Bank of India is one of the largest and oldest government-owned commercial banks in India. The Bank was established on 21 December 1911 and it has its Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Central bank of India offers various banking services like a savings account, current account, debit/credit card, Mobile Banking, and CBI net banking.
The Central bank of India has More than 4681 Branches network and 3477 ATMs covering all 29 States in Our Country. In this article, we have shared all the information about CBI net banking Registrations, login, Password Reset & Features.
With the help of the central bank of India net banking, customers can access their account 24×7 and carry out all banking transactions online without any hassle.
Do You know You can check Your Account Balance using Missed Call Banking Service? Check out this Article on Central Bank Missed call SMS Banking – All bank balance inquiry – Missed Call Numbers List (toll-free)
Services offered by Central bank net banking
- Online Fund Transfer to own or third Party Bank Account.
- Check Account Balance Online.
- Request for Issue of New Chequebook.
- Pay Bills Online
- Block Your Stolen / Lost Debit and Credit card
- Earn Cashback on various Website
- Keeping Track of Your Expenses.
Table of Contents
How To register for Central bank of India net banking From Branch
- Download the central bank net banking registration form CBI official Website Here.
- You have to Fill in Details like your Name, Address, Date of Birth, Email, and Account Details.
- Once You have submitted the form to the Bank executive, Bank will Further start the Registration Process.
- After the Net Banking Registration is done, You will receive Your Password from the Post sent to Your Address.
- Upon the Receipt of the Password, You can visit the branch for collecting the User ID and Activating the Internet Banking Facility.
- Now You Have Access to Your account 24×7
After you have completed the registration process for Central Bank of India Net Banking. You can log in to Your account using your User ID & Password provided by Bank. Follow the steps below to log in to Your Net Banking Account.
CBI net banking Login – Step by Step Guide
- Visit the official Net Banking Website of Central bank – Central Bank Net Banking Login
- If You are a Personal Banking User Select on Personal Internet Banking Login & Corporate users with current account Will Select Corporate Banking Login option. ( For reference see the Screenshot Below )
- Now Enter Your User ID & Password with Captcha Displayed on Screen and Click on Login. You can also use Virtual Keyword to Type your password for Better security.
For Corporate Users log in, You can click on the Corporate Login option Available on the left side of the Webpage. once you have click on the Login option a new security tip page will open where you have to click on Proceed.
Now You can log in to Your Central bank of India net banking account using Your Corporate ID, Username, and Password. This is how you can easily log in to your central bank net banking account using your User ID & Password.
Make Sure You do not share your password with anyone. Always use your device to log in to Your Net Banking Account. If You will use any Public device, Chances are you might get attacked by Hackers.
For Security Reasons, Change your password every 90 days, Keep Your system updated with Antivirus. Always check the Net Banking Link before login into Your Account, Your Address should look like HTTPS://.
How to Reset CBI Net Banking Password
There are times when we need to change our online net banking Password. To change your CBI Password, You don’t need to visit the bank, You can change Your Password using the Password Generation feature of CBI. Follow the Steps Below to Change your password.
- Visit the link – Online Password Generation
- Enter Your Customer ID & Registered Mobile Number in the Given Space.
- Click on Generate Button.
- You will receive an SMS which will be live for 3 Minutes.
- On Next Page Enter OTP Received on Your Phone with CIF ( user ID ) And Change Your Password.
- And This is how you can change the password on the central bank of India net banking.
How to Generate online Transactions Password
- To Generate Your online Transactions Password, Collection Your Grid Card From Your Branch.
- Login to Your Net Banking account using Your User Id & password.
- Go to Main Menu / Select “options” menu on Left Side and click on Transaction Password generation.
- Follow the Guidelines Available on pages.
- Choose a Store transaction password With Alphabet & Symbols.
How to Add Beneficiary in CBI net banking Account
Internet Banking is one of the Easiest ways to Transfer Fund online. With the Help of CBI net banking Customers can transfer funds to their own or any third Party Bank Account via NEFT & RTGS Services.
As the Entire Process Works online, You Do Not Have to Visit Bank & Stand in Long Queue for Hours to Transfer Fund. To Transfer Fund online the First thing You Need to Do is to Add a Beneficiary Account.
Without Adding Beneficiary Account, You won’t Be Able to Transfer Funds online. Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Add beneficiaries to Your CBI Net Banking Account.
- Visit the Central Bank of India official Website.
- Login to Your Net Banking Account with the Username & Password.
- Once Logged in, Navigate to the Fund Transfer option & click on Add Beneficiary.
- From the options, select Central Bank of India or “other Bank”
- Fill in all the details of the Beneficiary Account Like Name, Account Number, City, Branch, IFSC Code.
- Once Filled, Click on Submit.
- The Beneficiary Account will be Successfully Added After Verification.
Once You Have Successfully Added the Beneficiary to Your Central Bank of India Net Banking Account, You can Transfer Fund online. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to transfer Fund via NEFT or RTGs.
How to Transfer Fund online Via Central Bank of India Internet Banking
- Open the Central Bank of India official Website.
- Login to Your Net Banking with the Username & Password.
- Navigate to Payments & Transfers & Select “Fund Transfer” option.
- On the Next Page, Select Inter Bank if You want to Transfer Fund to another Bank.
- To transfer Fund Within the Central Bank of India, Select Intra Bank.
- For Inter-Bank, Select Transaction Type.
- Choose the Beneficiary Account From the List & Enter the Amount You want to Transfer.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions & Click on Confirm.
How to Check Account Balance through CBI Net Banking?
- Login to Central Bank of India Net Banking Account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary Tab.
- Select the Account Number for which You want to check the Balance.
- Your updated Account Balance will be displayed on the screen.
You can Also Download Your Account Statement for the Past 12 Months From The Account Summary Tab.
The FAQ ( Central bank of India net banking )
Who can Avail feature of CBI Net Banking?
Anyone having saving or a current account with CBI can access Internet Banking.
Can we Access CBI net banking on the Phone?
Yes You can still use internet Banking on Your Phone
Can we De-activate Internet Banking Account?
Yes, You can anytime Deactivate Your Internet Banking Account by Visiting Your Branch.
How Can I Change My Password?
You can Change Your password by Visiting Password Generation Page or login into Your Central bank online Account.
What is the Benefit of Using Internet Banking?
You can access your account 24×7 and do any Banking transactions.
How to unlock Login/ Transaction Password?
You can contact Your Branch Manager to Unlock the Login or transactions Password.
CBI net banking is one of the Easiest Ways to Access Your Bank Account. We hope this article clears all Your Queries about Central Bank of India Internet Banking. If you have any doubt related to CBI Net Banking, you can share with us in the comments below.