In this article, we have Shared the Detailed Guide on the Central Bank of India Corporate Login. This Guide will Help You to Securely Login into Your Central bank of India Net Banking Account.
The Central Bank of India is one of the Oldest and largest nationalized commercial banks in India. Currently, the central bank of India has a network of 4,608 branches & 3,644 ATMs Across the Country.
With the Digitalization in the Banking Sector, the Central Bank of India has been updating itself with the latest trends. The CBI Net Banking Services have made banking easier and more convenient.
Gone are the Days When Customers have to Visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue for Hours for various Banking Services. With the Help of CBI Net Banking, the Account Holders can access Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Bill Payment, Download Statement, Open FD, Request New Cheque Book & Many More through Internet Banking Services.
However, to access all of these Services, the Account Holders Have to complete the Net banking Registration Process. Read this Article to Know More about Central bank of India Net Banking Registration. After You have Successfully Registered, You can Access Your Account with the Central bank of India corporate Login.
Central bank of India corporate Login | Easy Steps
- Visit the official CBI Net Banking site at www.centralbank.net.in
- On the Homepage, click on Login Button Below Corporate Internet Banking.
- You will be Redirect to a Security Tips Page where You Have to click on the “Please click here to Proceed” Button.
- On the Next Page, You have to Enter Your Corporate ID, User ID, Password, Type the captcha and click on Login.
- The System will Verify Your Login credentials & if found Right, You can access Your Net Banking Dashboard.
If You are Login for the First Time, You Have to generate an online Login Password. You can Get the Login Password from Your Branch or Generate it online from CBI Personal Banking Login Page.
How to Generate CBI Login password online
- Visit the CBI personal internet banking login page.
- Next, Enter Your User ID, Mobile Number & click on Generate.
- You will receive an OTP on Your registered Mobile Number. You can Read this Article to Know More about How to register a mobile number in the Central Bank of India
- Enter the OTP along with Your CIF Number or User ID.
- Now Generate a New Login Password for Your CBI Net Banking Account.
The online password Generation option is Available only For retail Users. The Corporate Users Have to Approach their branch to Generate a Login or Transactions password for Their Respective Accounts.
Central Bank of India Customer care Number & Email Address
If You have any Queries, Complaints, Request or feedback can contact the Central Bank of India Customer care Services. The Customer care Services is Available in Online & Offline Mode.
- Toll-Free Customer Care Number – 1800 22 1911
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered office – 02261648786
FAQ ( Central bank of India corporate Login )
Who is eligible for Central Bank of India Corporate Internet banking?
Any Individual Having a Corporate Account with CBI can Apply For Net Banking Services.
How to Generate Transactions Password online?
- Login to Your Net Banking Account.
- Navigate to the main menu & click on Transactions Password Generation Link.
- Enter Your Mobile Number & click on Generate.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP & set a Transactions Password for Your Account.
What is the limit for fund transfer through NEFT for corporate users?
The NEFT Limit For Corporate Users is 100crore Per Day. The RTGS Charges are also Similar for Corporate Users.
How to add beneficiaries for fund transfer in CBI Net Banking?
- Login to Your CBI Net Banking Account.
- Navigate to Transfer & click on Add Beneficiary.
- Enter Beneficiary name, Bank Account, Account Number, IFSC Code, and click on Submit.
- Enter the three grid values after confirming to add beneficiary details.
- After Grid authentication gets successful, the beneficiary is added. Now You can transfer funds online to your own or third Party Bank Account.
What are the Services available for Corporate Users on net Banking?
Central Bank of India offers Multiple Services through their Net Banking Portal. Below are some of the Main Services offered by the Bank to Its Customers.
- Fund Transfer
- Balance Enquiry
- Bills Payment
- Open deposits
- Recharge Prepaid Mobile, DTH.
- Purchase Insurance
- Pay taxes & More.
We hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Regarding the Central bank of India corporate Login. If You have any questions related to Net Banking Login, Registration, Fund Transfer, Password reset, Please Share with Us in the Comment Section Below. Make Sure to also read about How to Find the Central Bank of India CIF Number.