Standard Chartered is a British Banking & Financial Services company Working in 70+ Countries. The Bank Wide Range of Banking Services Including Credit cards. If You have applied for a credit card and awaiting a response, You can Check Your Standard Chartered Credit Card Status online.
Standard Chartered Bank Allows its Customers to Track Their credit card Status online through their official website or by visiting The Branch. Further, Keep Reading to Know More about How to track standard Chartered Credit card Status. Follow the Simple Steps Mentioned Below to Track Credit card Status online.
Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Status Online
- Visit the official Website of Standard Chartered.
- On the Credit card Application Status Page, Enter Your Application Number.
- Type Your Mobile Number & click on Submit.
- Once You have clicked on Submit Button, Your Standard Chartered Credit Card Status will be displayed on the screen.
Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Application via Customer Care.
Standard Chartered also allows Customers to track their credit card via Customer Care Number. The Customer care Services is Available between 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Call 66014444 / 39404444 From Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Get in Touch with the Customer care Executive.
- Provide Your Application Number Number to Executive.
- They will Provide You the Details of Your credit card Status.
Track your Credit Card Application by Visiting Branch
- Visit Your Nearest Standard Chartered Branch.
- Provide Your Application Number to the Bank Executive.
- The Executive will check the Details & Provide Your credit card Status.
Credit Card Application Status FAQs
How Long Does it take for the Application to Get Approved?
Depend upon the Bank, Your credit card Application can Take Anywhere Between 10-30 Days for Approval.
How to check credit card Application Status?
You can check Your credit card Application Status by visiting Your Branch, calling Customer care, or using the official Website of Your Bank.
Credit card Application Showing as HOLD
If Your credit card Application Showing as Hold, that means You have Submitted insufficient Documents, or You are Not Meeting the bank’s eligibility criteria.
We Hope This Article Helps You to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Status. If You have any Queries Regarding credit cards, Please Share them with us in the comments below.