Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited ( CSPDCL ) is an Electricity Board in Chhattisgarh that is Responsible for the Distribution of electricity in Chhattisgarh State. If You are a resident of Chhattisgarh, You can Pay Your Electricity Bills online through CSPDCL Website. Here a Detailed Article on CSPDCL Bill Payment using Internet Banking.
Many UPI Platforms Allows You to Pay Your CSPDCL Bill online without Missing any Deadlines and Paying Fines. You can Pay Your CSPDCL Electricity Bills using the Method Mentioned Below.
- Internet Banking
- Debit card / Credit Card
- UPI Wallets ( Phonepe, Gpay, or Paytm )
- RTGS / NEFT Services
- Common Service Platform
- Cheque or Draft
Table of Contents
CSPDCL Bill Payment Using Internet Banking
Internet Banking is one of the Easiest Way for CSPDCL Bill Payment. Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Pay Your Bill Online.
- Visit the official Website of CSPDCL
- Navigate to Bill Payment Services in the left Menu and Select online Bill Payment.
- Next, Enter Your BP Number and Click on Next Arrow.
- On the Next Page Enter the Code Showing on Your Screen & click on Next.
- Now You Can See Your Bill, Click on Pay Bill.
- On the Next Page Confirm the Amount You want to pay online.
- Select Internet Banking From the Payment option and Choose Your Bank to Make Payment.
How to Pay CSPDCL Bill using UPI Services
UPI or Unified Payments Interface Allows You to Pay for Your Electricity Bill online Using any UPI Enabled App Like Phonepe, Google Pay, or Paytm. You can Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Pay Your Bill online Using UPI Services.
- Open the CSPDCL official Website on Your Browser.
- Select Bill Payment Services from the Left Menu & Go to Online Bill Payment.
- Enter Your BP Number to Move Further.
- Type the Captcha Code which You can See on Your Screen.
- On the Next Page click on Pay Bill.
- Confirm the Amount and click Next.
- Select UPI From the Payment Mode Available.
- Enter Your UPI Address and click on Make Payment.
How to Make CSPDCL Payment Via Phonepe App?
PhonePe is the Largest UPI-based Payment app in India. The Digital Wallet Allows You to Recharge Your Phone, DTH, Renew Insurance & also Pay for Electricity. To Make Payment of Your CSPDCL Electricity Bill, Follow the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Open Your Phonepe App On Your Device.
- Click on the Electricity option under the Recharge & Pay Bills option.
- Select CSPDCL option Under All Billers.
- Enter Your BP Number and click on Confirm.
- Type the Amount You want to Pay and Confirm the Payment by Entering Your 6-Digit UPI PIN.
CSPDCL Bill Payment Via Paytm UPI App
- Open the Paytm app on Your Smartphone.
- Under the recharge & Pay Bills Option Select Electricity.
- Select State, Electricity Board, Enter BP Number, and click on Proceed.
- Initiate the Payment By Entering Your UPI PIN. Once Confirmed, You will get a payment Confirmation From Paytm. Save Your Bill to Your Phone for Further Needs.
How to Pay Your Electricity Bill offline?
Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Has 2000+ Authorised offices Where Customers can Visit to pay Their Bill.
- Visit Your Nearest CSPDCL Authorised Bill Payment office ( You can Find the Authorised Common Service Centre on The CSPDCL Website.
- Provide Your Bill with the Amount to the Customer Executive & They will Process Your Bill. You will get the Bill Payment Receipt From the Office.
CSPDCL has also Installed an ATP machine in Various Cities in Chhattisgarh. The Users can Pay their Electricity Bills Hassle-Free with ATP machines. You can Find Your nearest ATP machine From CSPDCL’s official Website, Click Here.
CSPDCL Customer Support Services
CSPDCL Has a Dedicated team to help their Consumers in Any Queries Related to Bill Payment, Power outrage, Consumer verification, Missed Call Services & More. Consumers can Get in Touch with CSPDCL Customer Care at the Numbers Mentioned Below.
- 0771 – 2574166 ( Toll-Free )
- 1912 (Toll-Free)
- 1800-233-4687 ( 24×7)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We Hope this Article Solves all Your Queries Related to CSPDCL Bill Payment. If you want any more information related to this, then you can contact us through email.