Headquatered in Chennai India, The Equitas Bank is one of the most important Small Finance Banks in the Country. The Bank was founded in 2007 by Equitas as a microfinance Leader. Equitas Provides Various Banking and Financial Services to its Customers. Equitas is Heavy committed to Technology because 80% of its transactions are happening through Equitas Net Banking.
The Bank has Planned to Grow its reach to 11 Indian States by End of 2018. Equitas Has Always been a Bank with vision and That’s what makes it one of the Fastest Growing Small Finance Banks in Our Country.
If You are also a Customer of Equitas Bank and want to know More about Equitas net banking then You are at the Right Place. In this article, we have shared all the Details about Equitas Bank online Banking Registration, Login & other Details.
With the Help of Equitas bank net banking, You can do transactions like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, and Many More. To Access the Services of Equitas net banking You have to First Complete the Registration Process.
Table of Contents
Equitas Net Banking Registration Step by Step Guide
You don’t need to visit Bank for Net Banking Registrations. Customers can complete the Registration Process online Through the Equitas Bank online Banking Portal. You can follow the Steps Below For Equitas Net Banking Registration.
- For Equitas Bank Net Banking First Visit the official and Click on The Login option – www.equitasbank.com
- Click on the Login option Which is There on the top Side of the Page.
- Click the Personal option and You will be Redirected to the Equitas Bank Net Banking Login page.
- For Registrations Now, you have to Click on the New User Registration option.
- Once You have clicked on the New user Registration option, a page will open Where you have to select how you gonna Proceed with the Registration Process. There Will be two options available User Detail and Debit card.
- Once You have clicked on the options available, You will be Redirected to New Page Where You have to Fill in Details like Your Card Number, PIN, Customer ID, Security Questions, Set Password, and Click on Submit.
This is How you Register for Equitas bank net banking online without any Hassel. While Setting up Your Password Make sure You use Number, Alphabet, and Symbol to Make it More Secure.
How to Login into Equitas net banking Account?
After You have completed the Registration process Now you can log in Into Your Internet Banking Account using the Equitas net banking Login Credentials. Follow the Steps Below to Login into Your Account.
Step 1 – Visit the official Website of Equitas Bank and Click on the Login option. Users with a Savings account have to click on the Personal option and the user with a current account have to click on the Corporate option.
Step 2 – Now You have to enter Your Login Details Like your User ID & Password and Click on the Login Option.
This is how you can Easily Login into Your Equitas net banking Account. While Login Make sure You don’t use any Public Device like Cybercafe and School Device. Hacking and Phishing are common these days and We should take care of all these things.
Features of Equitas Net Banking
- View all Your Account Statements and Download them to Your Device.
- Transfer Fund to own or third party Bank Account Online. (IMPS (P2A), NEFT, RTGS, and Intra Bank)
- Reset Your Net Banking Password online.
- Recharge Your Mobile or DTH online.
- Request New Cheque Book From Bank.
- Block Your Lost or Stolen Debit card online without any Hassel.
How to Reset Password For Equitas Bank Net Banking Account?
In case if You have Forgotten Your Equitas Bank Internet banking or Want to reset it because of Security Measures, You can Do it online. The Password can be Reset through the Login Page. Visit the official website Click on the Login option and then select Reset Password. If You are not being able to do it online, You can do it offline by Visiting your nearest Equitas Bank and Submit a request for Password Change.
Equitas small finance bank net banking (FAQ )
Who can Apply for Equitas small finance bank net banking?
Anyone Having a Savings or Current Account with Equitas Bank Can Apply for Net Banking.
When can I use Online Banking services?
Equitas small finance bank net banking is Available 24×7, Users Can Access Their Account Anytime.
What happens if I forget my password?
Account Holders can reset their Password From Forget Password option on Login Page.
What are the types of fund transfers I can do?
Customers can Transfer Fund to own or third Party Bank account Via NEFT, RTGS or IMPS Services.
Do & Don’t of Equitas bank net banking
- Keep a Password that is difficult to Guess By anyone. You can use Alphabet, Numbers, and Symbols to Make it Stronger.
- Change Your Password at Regular Basis.
- Update Your Latest Mobile Number & Email ID for More Security.
- Keep Your PC Updated with Licenced Antivirus
- Always use a Safe Browser to Access your Equitas Bank Internet banking.
- Do not share Your ID & Password with Anyone.
- Avoid using internet Banking From a Shared Computer.
- Don’t Share Your password or CVV Number or Debit card with Anyone.
- Password protects your pc, laptop, and mobile device to prevent unauthorized access.
The Equitas Bank internet banking facility By Equitas Bank was one of the Best facilities they have introduced for Their Customers. Now You don’t need to Visit Bank and Standing in Long Queue Just to check Your Account Balance or Fund Transfer.
You can Access all the Services From your net Banking Account. I hope we have cleared all Your queries related to Equitas net banking in This Article. If You have any questions related to this, feel free to share with us in the Comments Below and We will get back to you soon.
You can Also Contact Equitas Bank Customer care for any Queries Call 1800-103-1222 From Your registered Mobile Number or Fill the Enquiry Form here to get a Call Back From Bank. Click Here
Related Articles –