Federal Bank is one of the Largest Private sectors Bank in India. The Bank has its Headquartered in Aluva, Kochi. The Bank has established in 1931 By Mr KP Hormis. The bank is a pioneer among traditional banks in India in the area of using technology to leverage its operations. Federal Bank offers its customers, a variety of services like Mobile Banking, Mutual Fund products, Cash Management Services, merchant banking services, insurance and Federal Bank Net Banking.
Federal net is a Federal Banks Initiative towards 24×7 Virtual Bankings. With the Help of Federal Bank Net, Banking Customers can access their account and do all Banking transactions with any Hassel. Similarly Be it online shopping, Bill Payments, or checking Account Statement the Federal bank Net Banking offers a solution for Almost everything Possible.
Also read – Axis Bank Net Banking | Features, Login & Registration Process
In this article, we have shared all the details about federal bank net banking registrations, Login & all the Features. So forget about standing in a long queue in Banks, The federal Bank internet Banking has all the Services. You can access all these services within a matter of Minutes.
How To Register for Federal Bank Net Banking Online
To use the Internet Banking Services by Federal Bank Yo have to first complete the Registration Process. For the Federal Bank Internet banking Registration, You don’t need to visit any branch. The Registration can be done online using the Banks Website. Follow the steps below for Registrations.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Website of the Federal Bank. (www.fednetbank.com) & Click on New user Option.
- Once you have clicked on NEW USER, a POP-up Window will open Where You have to Select ( Click Here to Register online )
- Now You have to Select SINGLE and click on Continue.
- Now You have to Enter Your 14-Digit Account number and Verification code and Click on Continue option.
- Once You Have Entered Your Account Number, Now You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OPT and Click on Continue.
- On the next page, You have to create a new User ID for Your Fednet Account. Enter the User name and click on Check Availability.
- Now You have to enter the Password for Your Federal Bank Internet Banking Account. Make sure You use a Strong password with Alphabet, Number and Symbol. Now Click on Submit.
- On the Next Page, You Must Choose the Facility You would require. You can either choose ‘View and Transact’ or ‘View Only’.
- Now select “I require Transactions facility” and Click on Submit.
- Enter Your Debit card Details like your card Number, Expiry Date, ATM PIN and Click on Submit.
- Now you have to Enter a Transactions Password.
- Now You will receive an OTP on Your registered Mobile number. Validate OTP to Complete the Registration Process.
That’s how You can Easily complete the Federal Bank Net Banking Registration Process online. While online Registration Make sure You choose a strong Password and Do not share Your Password with Anyone.
What is the Process of Federal bank net banking login
The Federal Bank Net Banking Login Process is Simple and Easy. Once You Have Completed Your Federal Bank Internet Banking Registration Now You can Easily Access Your Account using your user ID & Password. In addition Given are the Steps Below for Federal Bank Net Banking Login.
Step 1- Visit the official Net Banking Website of the Federal Bank. (www.fednetbank.com)
Step 2 – Now if You are a Personal Banking User with Savings Account Choose Personal Banking. If You are a corporate user with a current account then Choose corporate Banking. I have a savings account so I am choosing Personal Banking.
Step 3- On Next Page You have to enter your Login Credentials like Your User ID & Password and click on Login Button.
On Completing the Above step You can log in to Your federal Bank Net Banking Account 24×7. While login Make sure You use the virtual keyboard to Type Your Password. Also, try Avoiding Public Devices like Cybercafe to Access Your Account. Hacking and Pishing are common these days and if You use public devices, chances are they will steal Your Password and Access Your Account.
How to reset Your Federal Bank Internet Banking Password?
There are the times when we forget our Password or Change it because of Security Purpose. Changing Password is Really easy in Online Banking. Follow the Steps by Step Guide Below.
- Go to the official website of Federal Bank Net Banking Page – (www.fednetbank.com)
- On the Personal Banking Page click on Forget Password option.
- Enter Details like Your User ID, ATM PIN, Expiry date of Card and verification Code.
- Now you have to Enter a New Password. Enter Your Transactions Password and Login Password both.
Features of Federal Bank Internet Banking
- Fund Transfer – You can transfer fund to own or third Party Bank Account without any Hassel. With the NEFT RTGS Service fund can be transferred 24×7.
- Online Bill Payment – Paying Bills are never this Easy. From Your Electricity Bill to Water Bills, All Can be paid using Your Federal Bank Internet Banking Account.
- Fixed Deposit / Recurring Deposit – Forget About visiting Bank to Open an RD or FD Account. you can start investing today using Your Net Banking Account.
- Download Your Account Statement & Check Account Balance.
- Recharge Your DTH or Mobile Balance online without any hassle.
- Block ATM / Debit Card – If you have lost Your Debit card or it got Stolen, Don’t worry You can Block your card Easily through the Internet Banking Account.
- Request New cheque Book – You can Request a New Cheque Book from Bank. A New Cheque Book will be sent to Your Registered Address.
How to Check Balance in Federal Bank Net Banking online?
To Check Your Account Balance First log in to your Net Banking Account using Your User ID & Password. Once Logged in Click on Account Summary to Check Your Account Balance. Above all You can Also use Federal Bank Mobile app to do all these Banking Transactions.
Click Here to Download the Application From Google Play Store – Download App
The FAQ ( Federal Bank Net Banking )
Who can Apply for Federal Bank Internet banking?
Anyone Having a Savings or Current account with Federal Bank can Apply for Net Banking.
What are the Different services which we can access using the Internet Banking Service?
Fund Transfer, Check account Balance, Bill Payment, Request Cheque Book, Block ATM and Many More.
It is secure to use federal Bank Net Banking?
Yes 100%, You don’t need to worry about the safety of your account. Federal Bank uses Two-factor Authentication For internet Banking, So Your Account details are safe and Secure.
Federal Bank Internet banking is one of the Best services introduced by the bank for its customers. Forget About long queue in Banks, Just Start using the Net Banking for easy transactions. I hope we have cleared all your queries related to Federal Bank net Banking in this Article. However, In conclusion, If You have any doubt related to this, You can share within the comment below and We will get back to You Soon.
Also Read –