Paying Electricity Bills With the help of internet banking, now it has become very easy. People can Use their Net Banking Account or UPI Enabled Wallets Like Phonepe or Gpay to Pay their Bills. In this article, We have Shared the Details on How to check Electricity Bill Status online.
After making payment of electricity bill online, we all remain confused whether the payment of the bill has been successful or not. Sometimes our bill payment transactions are not successful due to network error in the UPI Enabled apps.
- Also, Read – How to Download SBI Mini Statement in PDF Format?
In such a situation we should always double-check so that we do not have to pay any penalty. If You want to Know More about How to check electricity bill status online, Please Follow the Simple Steps Mentioned Below.
How to check electricity bill status online via Electricity Distributor official Website
There is an electricity board in all the states, you can check the status of your bill by going to its official website.
- Open the Official Website of Your Electricity Distributor in Your State. For Example in Our state, the Electricity Distributor is CSPDCL, so we Have to Visit that Website.
- On the Menu Bar, click on the check Payment Status.
- If your bill has been paid successfully, then it will be shown to you on the next page, check the Image Below for Reference.
How to check Bill Status From Paytm?
Paytm is one of the Best UPI Enabled Wallet You can use for Your online Bill Payments. On the Paytm app, the users can pay electricity bills across various operators from the Country.
- Open Your Paytm app and Navigate to Electricity.
- Select Your State & click on Proceed.
- Once You will click on Proceed, If your bill is successfully paid then you will get a popup notification in which it will be written that there are No pending Dues for the Details Entered.
FAQ ( Check Electricity Bill Payment Status )
How to check electricity bill status online?
You can check Your Electricity Bill Status From Your official Electricity Distributor Website or Apps Like Paytm & Phonepe.
Which is the Best Wallet to Pay Bills online?
Phonepe, Mobikwik & Paytm are the Two best Wallets to pay Bills online.
Do we Get Receipts if we Pay Bills online?
Yes, You can Download the Receipt of Payment from Your Electricity Distributor Website.
It is Very Important to Keep track of all Your Bills & Expenses throughout the month to Identify the expenditures. We hope this article clears all Your Queries about How to check electricity bill status online. If You have any Doubts Related to Bill payment, Please Share with us in the comments below.