How to close my Kotak Mahindra bank account online – Kotak Mahindra is one of the Largest Private Sector Banks in India offering various Banking and Financial Services to its Customers which Includes personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management & More.
The Bank is Known for its Customers focused Services in the Country. However, If You Don’t like the Services of Kotak Mahindra Bank and Want to Close it then Here a Detailed Guide on how to close a Kotak Mahindra bank account.
The Bank Has its Headquatered in Mumbai, Maharashtra and It is the third Largest third-largest private sector bank in India by its market capitalization.
Table of Contents
How to close my Kotak Mahindra bank account online
You can Not close Your Bank Account online, However, You can Download the Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Closure Form online & Submit it to Your Branch to Close Your Account.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://bankingsupport.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/account-closure-form-for-savings-current-and-investment-account.pdf” title=”Kotak Mahindra Bank account Closure Form”]
- Once You Have Download the Form on Your Computer or Mobile Phone, Fill in all the Details Requires to Close Your Account.
- Visit Your Branch & Submit the Account Closure Form to Your Branch Manager Along with Bank Account Closure Application, Passbook, ATM Card & Cheque Book.
- They will Provide You an Ackonlogment Slip for Future Inquiries.
- The Bank will verify all the Details You Have provided & Close Your Bank Account within 7 to 10 Working Days.
Things to Keep in Mind Closing Your Bank Account
Before You Submit Your Bank Account Closure Application to the Manager, Here Some of the important things to Keep in Mind.
- New Bank Account – Before You close Your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account, Make sure You open a New Bank Account in another Bank to Deposit all Your Cash.
- Download Account Statement – The Account Statement is very Important to Monitor all Your Expenses and Income. Make Sure You download the Account Statement for the Last Year for any Details Regarding any Income or Expenses.
- Cancel Automatic Payment – De-link all Your Debit and Credit cards to Cancel all the auto Payments from Your Bank Account. You can Enable Automatic Payments with Your New Bank Account once opened.
Kotak Mahindra is the only Bank that offers Zero Balance Account to its Customers. Before Closing Your Bank Account, We would Suggest You Get in touch with Kotak Mahinda Customer care to Discuss Your Problem.
We hope this Article Clears all Your Queries about How to close my Kotak Mahindra bank account online. If You have any Question Related to Account Closure, Debit card, credit card, or Internet Banking, Do Not Forget to Share with us in the comments below.