State Bank of India is the Largest Public Sector Bank in India. The Bank has More than 191 overseas offices spread over 36 countries. SBI offers Great Service for its Customers to use their Debit card in India and as well as other Countries. But to use your Debit card Internationally You Need to know ” how to Enable International transaction on SBI Debit card“.
The SBI Account Holders have Four Different Ways to Enable international transactions on SBI Debit card – Internet Banking, SBI Anywhere App, and through SMS banking. Follow the Steps Below to Know how to enable international transaction on sbi debit card
How to Enable International Transactions on SBI Debit card
Internet Banking – The Account Holders can Follow the Easy Steps Mentioned Below and Enable the International Transactions on their SBI Debit card via Internet Banking.
- Visit the official Website of SBI Net Banking using the ID & username.
- Once Logged in click on the E-Services Tab on the Header.
- Select “ATM card Limit/ Usage change” option.
- Select the Number You want to enable an international transaction and Channel Type.
- Choose “enable CPN Channel”
- Now under the Select Service, Change the Debit card usage type to International.
- Click on Submit.
This is How You Can Easily Enable international transaction on sbi debit card. Make sure the Select the Right Number on which You want the International Services.
SBI Anywhere – SBI Anywhere is an Indian Retail Banking Application. You can Download this Application from Play Store to carry out Different Banking Services. We can also use this App to Enable International transactions on the SBI Debit card. Follow the Steps Below to Know More.
- Login to Your SBI anywhere Application using the User ID and Password.
- Click on “Debit card Services”
- Now click on Manage Debit card Options.
- Select the Debit card and Choose the card Number.
- Enable International Transactions and also Choose ATM Limit.
- E-Commerce (CNP) txns to Make any international transactions.
SMS Banking – SMS Banking is one of the easiest ways to Enable International Usage on an SBI Debit card. For that, You have to Send SMS on 9223966666 in the Following Formats SWON POS 1234.
Note – To use this Service Your Mobile Number should be Registered with Your Bank Account.
Enable international transactions on Debit card through SBI Quick Banking
If You Don’t have access to Internet Banking Facility You can use SBI Quick Banking to Enable international transactions on sbi debit cards. Follow the Steps Below –
- Login to Your SBI Anywhere App using the Username and Password.
- Click on SBI Quick option on the Screen.
- Under “SBI Quick” Choose the SBI ATM Debit card option.
- Select “ATM Card switch on/off”
- Enter the last Four-Digit Number of Your Debit card.
- At last select all the options You want to Enable and click on Submit.
This is How You Can Easily Enable international transaction on sbi debit card using the SBI Quick Service.
You can Also Enable the International usage on Your card from Your Respective SBI Branch. Just visit Your Nearest SBI Branch and ask the Executive to Enable International Usage.
We Hope in this Article we have Cleared all Your Queries related to “how to enable international transaction on sbi debit card”. If You have any questions related to the SBI Debit card or International Usage, Feel Free to Share with us in this Comments Below.