Central Bank of India is one of the Oldest & Largest Government Owned Bank in India. Having Your Mobile Number Registered with Your Bank Account Help You to Track all Your Transactions without any inconvenience. In this article, We will Know How to Register Mobile Number in Central Bank of India.
Central Bank of India Allows its Customers to Access Different Banking Services through Mobile Phone. But to Access Mobile Banking & Internet Banking Servies offered by Central Bank, the Customer should Have a Registered Mobile Number.
- Also Read – Central Bank of India Net Banking – Registration & Login
If You Have Not Registered Your Mobile Number with Your Savings Account, Follow the Steps Below. With the Security Being such a Big Concern Nowadays, a Registered Mobile Number Not Just Help You to Track Your Transactions But Notifies You about the unauthorized transaction in Bank Account.
Table of Contents
Central Bank of India Mobile Number Registrations Through ATM
CBI Has More than 3,642 ATMs all over the Country. You can Visit Your Nearest Central Bank ATM and Register Your Mobile Number. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Know More.
- Visit Your Nearest Central Bank of India Branch and Swipe Your Debit/ ATM Card.
- Enter Your ATM 4-Digit PIN Code.
- Click on the option “other” on Your ATM Screen & Then Click on Mobile Registrations Option.
- Enter Your New Mobile Number and Click on Confirm.
- You will receive an OPT on Your New Registered Mobile Number which confirms that Your Number is Registered Now.
This is How to Register Your Mobile Number in Central Bank of India Through ATM.
Mobile Number Registrations / Linking by Visit the Central Bank of India Branch
If You are Unable to Register Your Mobile Number through ATM, You can Visit Your Branch and, the Bank Executive will Help You in the Procedure.
- Visit Your Nearest Central Bank of India Branch along with Your Passbook & Aadhar Card Copy.
- Ask the Bank Executive for the Mobile Number Registrations Form. Fill all the Information Properly and Submit Your Documents along with the Form & Application Letter.
- Bank will Verify all Your Details and Register Your Mobile Number with Your Bank Account within 24 Hours.
Note – Make sure You carry all Your Original Documents Like Passbook & Aadhar Card. The Bank Executive May Ask You for the Original copies for the Verification Process. This is How to Register Central Bank of India Mobile Number through Branch.
Why You Should Register Your Mobile Number with Your Bank Account?
To Execute all Your Banking Transactions Efficiently, You should have a Registered Mobile Number with Your bank account. Here are the 2 Main Reasons why You should Link Your Mobile Number with Your Bank Account.
- SMS Alerts – Your Bank Sends You SMS Alerts on Your Mobile Number so that You will be aware of all Your Transactions. While Making any Internet Banking Transactions, an OPT ( One time Password ) is Sent to Your Mobile Number. To complete Your Transactions, You Need to Enter the OPT.
- Track all Your Account Transactions – Customers can Track their transactions by instant Message Alerts Sent to Their Mobile Number. When Ever You use Internet Banking, Debit card or Credit card Your Bank will send You Alert Message which will Help You to Track Transactions.
In case If You have Lost Your Debit / Credit Card, No one will be Able to Misuse It Without the OTP which is sent to Your Mobile Number. This way You will be able to stop any Fraud Happening with Your Bank Account.
About the Central Bank of India
The Central Bank of India is one of the oldest and Largest Public Sector Bank in India. The Bank offers Various Banking & Finance Services to Its Customer through Different Modes of Banking Like Mobile & Internet Banking.
Central Bank of India Has Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharastra. The Bank has a network of More than 4,651 branches and 3,642 ATMs in the Country.
Central Bank of India is one the leading Banks in the Country to offers Advanced Banking Services to Its Customers. Mobile Banking is one of the easiest ways to access all banking Services from the Comfort of Your Home. We Hope With the Help of This Article You will be able to Link Your Mobile Number to access all these Services.
- Also read – Canara Bank Timings – Working Hour & Lunch Break
If You have any Queries related to “How to Register Mobile Number in Central Bank of India”, You can share them with us in the comments below.