ATM Card is one of the Most Valuable Banking Instruments You Have in Your Pockets. ATM cards eliminate the need for carrying physical cash every time You Step out of Your Home. Since our ATM Card is very exposed to fraud, SBI allows us to Block our cards in Emergencies. Once Blocked Do You Know how to unblock SBI ATM Card?
In this article, We have Shared the Easiest Way to Unblock Your SBI Debit card Once It Got Blocked. The Procedure for Unblocking Your Card in SBI is Simple and Easy. There are Several Ways to Unblock Your SBI ATM Card, Below are the Top 5 Ways to Unblock Your SBI ATM Card.
How to Unblock SBI ATM card Using the Customer Care
State Bank of India Account Holder can Get in touch with SBI Customer care for Queries related to Banking.
- Dial 1860 180 1290 or 1860 500 1290 From Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Get in touch with the Customer care Executive and Ask them to Unblock Your ATM Cum Debit card.
- The Customer Executive will ask You Few Questions for Security purposes.
- Once the Verification is Done, They will Unblock Your card.
Note – Above all, Keep Your Card Number and Account Number Handy, The Customer care Executive may ask You for Account Details.
Unblock Your SBI ATM Card by Visiting the Branch
- Visit Your Nearest State Bank of India Branch.
- Ask the Bank Executive for the ATM card Unblocking Form.
- Fill up the Form Properly with Your Account Number, Card Number, and Other Details.
- Submit the Form with Your Passbook Photocopy to the Branch Manager.
- The Bank will Verify all the Details and unblock Your Card within 1 Working Day.
- You can Get an ATM Card Unblocking SMS on Your Registered Mobile Number.
How to Unblock Your SBI Debit card Using Internet Banking?
If You are a User of SBI Internet Banking, You can unblock Your ATM card using the Bank’s official Website.
- Visit the SBI official Internet banking Website.
- Login to Your Net Banking Account with Your username and Password.
- Once Logged in, Navigate to Unblock ATM Card and Select the You want to unblock.
This is How to Unblock SBI ATM online Without any Hassel. If You are having difficulty online, You can use the other two ways to Unblock Your SBI Debit card.
In case, If the Your Card is Blocked Permanently by the Bank, You can Write a Letter to the Manager Requesting a New ATM Card. The New ATM Cum Debit card will be Deliver to Your Home within 7-10 Working Days.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
How to unblock an SBI ATM Card?
There are Several Ways to Unblock Your SBI Debit Card. You can Get in touch with SBI Customer care or Visit Your Nearest SBI Branch to Unblock Your card.
How do Block my card if it Got Stolen?
You can Block Your card online using Net Banking. Read this Article to Know More about How to Block SBI ATM Card online?
Can I use my Blocked card for Online Transactions?
No, You can not use Your Blocked card for any Transactions from Your Account.
This is How to unblock SBI ATM Card. Above all, If You have any Queries related to Blocking or Unblocking Debit cards, Share with us in the comment section below.