The Government of Haryana Has Started an online Platform for their State Government Employees. With Intraharyana, the Employees can check Their GPF Statement, E-Salary, Property Return, Annual Salary Statement, Pension Calculator & More.
In this article, We will share all the Essential Details about intraharyana Login and the Services offered.
The online Portal is Designed & Development by NIC, Haryana State Unit to Overcome the Extra Effort of Haryana State Government Employees. Employees can Take Advantage of Different Services Available on the Intra Haryana online Portal from their Mobile Phones or Laptop.
Table of Contents
Services Available on the Intra Haryana online Portal
- Employees can check the Annual Salary statement.
- Review & File Annual Property Return on IntraHaryana.
- Update Parivar Pechan Patra.
- The employee can Apply for Leave.
- The officers of the Department can Approve the Leave from Their Email.
- Information of officer on Leave is Also Available on Web-Portal.
- The System Automatically sends the Email of Approval to the officer.
GPF Service Account – GPF Stands for General Provident Fund. GPF is a Type of PPF that is Available for all the Government Employees in the Country. The Haryana Government Maintains The Data of all their Employees.
- Also Read – SBI fixed deposit interest rates December 2020
The System of Haryana Government obtains the individual Information Accordingly. It Provides Details about the Current & Previous GPF Statement, Missing GPF Credit, Loan Recovery Statement & More.
E-Salary – The E-Salary Haryana has the facility to Publish the Salary of Their Particular Departments Employees. The Employees can check their Salary Slip, Annual Salary Statement, and other Payments from the Intraharyana Web portal.
To Access the Various Services Available on the intraharyana Online Portal, the Employees Have to Complete the One-time Registrations.
How to Register for “IntraHaryana” online Web Portal?
- Visit the official Website of HRMS Employee Portal.
- In HomePage Navigate to the option New Registrations.
- On Next Page Select Employee Type, Payee Code, or Salary Bank Account Number and click on Submit.
- Once You will Click on Submit, You will See Two Different options Appearing on Your Screen. Choose Either of Them to Get the OTP for Further Steps.
- Enter the OTP You have Received on Your Registered Mobile Number & click on Submit.
- After You Successfully Verify the OTP, Next a Screen will open to Set a New Password. Enter Your User ID, Confirm your Password, and click on Submit.
- You will Get a Successful Registrations Message on Your Screen. That Means Now You can use Your HRMS Account to Access Different Services Available.
Note – You can use Your Mobile Number or Payee Code for User ID & The Password will be the same which You have Chosen While Registrations.
If you have Forgotten Your Password, You can click on the “Forget Password” option in Login Menu to Recover It.
How to Login Into Haryana HRMS Employee Portal?
Once Your Registrations is Done, Follow the Steps Mentioned Below for the Intra Haryana login.
- Open the official Website of Haryana HRMS Employee Portal on Your Browser – http://intrahry.gov.in/
- On the Login Page Enter Your Payee Code or Mobile Number & Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and click on Login.
How to Update Family Details ( Parivar Pechan Patra ) On Web Portal
To Update Family Details on HRMS Portal, the Employees have to Do Registrations First and Get their User ID & password. After Registrations, You can Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Update Parivar Pechan Patra.
- Open the official Website of Haryana HRMS Employee Portal.
- Login to Account using the Username & Password.
- On the Homepage click on “Update your family details”
- Now the Employee will be Redirected to the Family ID Portal Where they can cross-check the Details of Their Family Members.
- If any Details is Missing, the Employee can add them by clicking on Add New Family Button.
How to File Annual Property Return on Intraharyana Web-Portal
- Visit the official Website of HRMS Employee Portal.
- Enter Your User Name & Password for Login.
- Once Logged In, on the left menu, click on Property Return.
- After You have clicked on Property return, a New Screen will open where You have to Select the Year whose Details You want to Add.
- Fill in all the Details Steps by Step and Click on Submit. When You Submit the Report, It will Generate in PDF Form. You can download it or Print it.
How to Fill online Leave Module on Intra Haryana Portal?
- Login to HRMS Employee Portal Account.
- Once Logged in, click on Online Leave and Tour Module in Left Menu.
- If the Employee Wants to Apply for Leaves, Select the “Apply for Leaves” from the My Leaves in Menu.
- Now the Employee Has to fill all the Mandatory Field. After Submitting the Data, You will receive an OTP in Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and click on Save.
- Now the Employees can check the Status of Their Leave, Download & Also check the Approved and Rejected Leave Status.
The Reporting officer can Approve or Reject the Leave from m “Leave/Tour Request of Subordinate Staff” From Menu. In the same way, the Employee can also Apply for Tour From the Menu.
Employees can also Download the Karamchari Sahayak Mobile App to Access These Services on Their Smartphone. We hope this Article Clears all Your Queries related to Intraharyana. You can Share Your Questions Related to GPF Statement, E-Salary & Property Return in the Comment Section Below.