Digital Banking Has Transformed the Traditional Banking System in India. Most of the Private & Public Sector Banks Has Launched their Banking Portals which Allows their Customers to Access Various Banking & Financial Services From their Convenience. J&K Bank is one Such Modern Bank that Has Served Thousands of Customers Through Their JK bank Net Banking Portal.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank is one of the Major Government-Owned Banks in India. Established on 1 October 1938 by the King of Jammu Hari Singh, with the Vision to Provide Economic Stability & social transformation across Jammu & Kashmir.
With the Availability of the JK Bank Net Banking Facility, The Account Holders can Easily carry out Transactions Like online Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, View Account Statement, Bills Payment, Open FD/RD & More.
To access the Services offered by Jammu & Kashmir Net Banking, The Account Holders are Required to Complete the one-time Registration Process.
Besides offline registration which requires the Submission of the Net Banking Application Form at the Nearest Branch, The Users can also Register online. The online Registration Process is Simple & Can be Done without any Hassle. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below for J&K Bank Net Banking Registrations.
JK bank Net Banking Registrations – Step by Step Guide
- Visit the official Website of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
- Click on the Retail Login option.
- On the Next Page click on the Second Option to create New Account.
- Enter Your Account Number, PAN, or Date of Birth & Click on Submit Button.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP to Authenticate the Process.
- On the Next Page Enter Your Debit card Details.
- Now You have to Set Your Login and Transaction passwords to Complete the Procedure.
A Successful Registration Message will be Displayed on Your Screen. You can use Your User ID & Password to Login into Your Account.
How to Register for Jammu & Kashmir Internet Banking offline
If you do not have internet access or are facing any problem with online registration, you can also register by visiting Your Nearest branch.
- Download the JK Bank Net Banking Registration Form.
- Fill in all the Details Like Your Name, Account Number, City, Phone Number, Date of Birth, PIN Code & Sign the Document.
- Visit Your Nearest J&K branch & Submit the Form to Bank Executive.
- The Bank will Verify all the Details Provided.
- Once verified You will Receive Your User ID & password by Post.
- Now You Can Start using the Net Banking Services.
JK Bank Net Banking Login – Easy Steps
- Visit the official Website of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
- If You are a Retail user click on Retail Login.
- If You are a Corporate User click on Corporate Login.
- You will be Redirected to JK Bank net Banking Login Page.
- Enter Your User ID, Password & click on Login.
How to Reset Password in Jammu & Kashmir Internet Banking
In case If You have Forgotten Your Password or Want to reset it for security purposes, You can Do it From the JK Login Page.
- Open the J&K official Website on Your Browser.
- On the Homepage click on Retail Login.
- Next Click on the First option to Regenerate Your Password.
You can also Submit a Request at Your Branch to Change the Internet Banking Account Password. Download the Password reset Form & Fill in all the Details Properly & Submit it to Your Branch.
How to Transfer Fund via J&K Internet Banking?
Gone are the days when we have to Visit banks and Stand in Long queues for Hours to Deposit or Transfer Fund. With Internet Banking Facility, one can Easily transfer Fund to any Bank Account using NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS Services. Here is a simple Detailed guide on How to transfer funds online via Net-Banking.
- Login to Your Internet Banking Account with Your username & Password.
- Navigate to the Fund Transfer option on the Main menu.
- Select the Method of transfer & also Select the Beneficiary Account.
- If You haven’t Added Beneficiary Account, click on Add Beneficiary.
- Enter beneficiary Name, Account Number, Branch & IFSC Code.
- Enter the Amount You want to Transfer.
- You will receive an OTP on Your registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP to Authenticate the Process.
- Click on Confirm to Transfer the Fund.
Download the Receipt Generated for Future References. The Bank will send a Confirmation Message on Your Registered Mobile Number.
How to Check Account Balance & Download Statement
- Login to J&K Net Banking Account with Your username & Password.
- Navigate to the Account Summary Tab.
- Select the Account Number for which You want to check the Balance.
- Your updated Account Balance will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also Download the Account Statement for the Last 12 Months.
FAQ ( J&K Internet Banking )
Who is eligible for J&K Internet Banking Services?
Any individual having a Savings or Current Account with Jammu & Kashmir Bank can apply for Internet Banking.
Can I change my net banking password?
Yes, You can change Your net Banking Password From the Login Page or By visiting Your Branch.
What are the benefits of using Internet Banking?
Internet Banking is one of the Easiest Ways to Access Various banking Services From the Comfort of Your Home. Here the Benefit of Using the Internet Banking.
- Easy Access to Banking Services Like Fund transfer.
- Open FD or RD instantly.
- Monitor all deposits & Withdrawals.
- Transfer Funds online.
- Shop online & Get Discounts.
- Request for Cheque Book
- Online Bill Payment & Many More.
What is IFSC Code?
IFSC Stands for Indian Financial System Code. It is an 11 Digit unique Code Issued by RBI to Different banks in India.
We hope This Article Clears all Your Queries Regarding JK Bank Net Banking Registration, Login, Password Reset & Fund Transfer. If You have any Question Related to Internet Banking, Please Share with us in the Comments Section Below. You can also Get in Touch with JK Bank Customer care Services at 0194-2481900 to Discuss Your Queries.