Gender inequality Has Been a social issue in India for ages. Even in 21st Century, A Girl Child is Considered a burden in Many States of the Country. To Increase Awareness about equality towards girl children and Provide them Equal Equality, the Chief Miniter of UP Shri, Yogi Adityanath Has Started Kanya sumangala Yojana. This Scheme will Help to End Inequalities in Society and Provide Equal Rights to Every Girl.
Kanya sumangala yojana UP Ensures Social Security to Girls in Uttar Pradesh along with her development. The Key Objective of This Scheme is to Save a Girl child From Social Problems Like Child Marriage, Gender-biased abortions and Provide her Equal opportunity towards Their Higher Education & Career.
The People of Uttar Pradesh can Register for Kanya sumangala yojana From the official Website for the Department of Women & Child Development that is mksy.up.gov.in. In this article, We have Shared Every Detail about How to Register For Kanya sumangala yojana UP, With its benefits, objectives & Application Process.
Table of Contents
Kanya sumangala Yojana UP 2021 | mksy.up.gov.in
Discrimination Against Girl Child Has Been one of the Major Issues in Uttar Pradesh. For Centuries birth of a girl child is not welcomed and Sometimes She Even Got Killed Before Born. Being Born as a Girl child has Faced gender discrimination at all levels.
To Tackle such a Situation in State, The Government Has Srated Kanya sumangala. The parents can fill an online form at mksy.up.gov.in to Give a Better Career to Their Girl child. The Procedure to Registrations are Simple and Doesn’t Need an Expert Guidance.
Under the Kanya sumangala Yojana, the Government of Uttar Pradesh will bear the Expenses of the Girl child Until she Completes her Diploma. The fund will be distributed in 6 Stages which are Mentioned Below.
- Girl Child was Born on 01/04/2019 after will be served with Rs. 2000/- One Time
- The Girl child who has received full vaccination and is not born before 01/04/2018 will be helped with Rs. 1000/- One Time.
- A girl child who has entered Class 1 during the current academic year will be served with Rs. 2000/- One Time.
- A Girl child who has entered Class 6 during the current academic year will be availed with Rs. 2000/- One Time.
- The girl child who has entered Class 9 during the current academic year will be helped with Rs. 3000/- One Time.
- The girl who has passed standard 10/12 and has enrolled into a bachelor’s degree/ at least 2 years of certified diploma course in the current academic year will be served with Rs. 5000/- One Time.
How to Register for Kanya sumangala Yojana UP 2021 Online
The Registrations For Kanya sumangala Yojana can be Done Easily From the official Website of the Department of Women & Child Development Uttar Pradesh. Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below for Kanya sumangala yojana online form.
- Visit the official Website Department of Women & Child Development.
- Click on the “Citizen Services Portal” Option On the Homepage.
- A New Page will Open Where You Have to Agree to the Terms and Condition and Click on Continue.
- On the Next Page, You Have to Fill in the Registration Form. Enter Applicant Name, Applicant father’s Name, Total Number of Beneficiary’s Child in Family, Applicant Type, District, GramPanchayat, Applicant Mobile Number, No of Boys in Family, Block, Village Name & password. Click on Sent SMS OTP to Move Forward with Registration.
- A successful Registration Message will be Display on Your Screen Along with Your user ID.
In addition, After Successful Registration, the Applicant can log in to Their Account with the User ID and Password Provided.
- Login to Your Account with Right Username & Password.
- On the next Page, Submit Information Related to Girl Child & Bank Details & click on Go.
- Now You have Add Details of Girl Child d to be benefitted.
- Once Entered all the Details, click on Apply Button to Check Eligibility.
- The Applicant the View and Update Their Registration Details.
- On the Next Page Upload Photo of Girl Child, Joint Photo of Girl with Family, Birth Certificate, Certification of Institutional Delivery, Mother ID Proof, father ID Proof, Permanent Address and Click on Submit.
- Next, the Applicant can View & Edit the Document Submitted and Complete the Registration Procedure of Kanya sumangala Yojana UP.
Elegibility Crateria for Kanya sumangala Yojana 2021
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has Fixed Eligibility Criteria for those who Want to Apply for Kanya sumangala Yojana. Here the Criteria For The Scheme.
- The Girl Should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Annual Income of Girl Child Family Should Not Exceed 3 Lakh.
- If a family has adopted an orphan girl then a maximum of two girls will be profiting under the scheme including the biological children and the adopted girl child.
The objective of Kanya sumangala Yojana by the UP Government
The Main AIM of the UP government behind Launching This Yojana is to accelerate the Development of Women in Society. For Centries women in our Countries are Facing Inequality. The Kanya sumangala Yojana will Empower Women and Help Them to Get Success in Their careers.
Uttar Pradesh Government Has recognized women issues & Kanya sumangala Yojana UP Play important roles to facilitate their welfare in different sectors. We Hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Related to Kanya sumangala Yojana. In addition, You can Get in touch with UP Government Executives to Discuss any Queries Related to the Yojana.
- Best senior citizen saving scheme
- Oasis scholarship 2021| Registrations & Status Check
- HRMS Odisha Login & Download Salary Slip, Payslip