Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is one of the Major Private Sector Banks In India. Headquatered in Mumbai, Maharashtra the Kotak Mahindra Bank Was Established in February 2003. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers Various Banking & Financial Services to their Customer including Kotak Net Banking.
Kotak Net Banking is a Digital Platform that Enables Account Holders to Access their Bank Account 24×7. Visiting Bank and Standing in Long Queue for Hours is No More Required. The Customers can Access Various Banking Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Check Account Statement, Pay Bills & More Using the Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Services.
Kotak Net Banking Registrations
The Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Registrations can be Done online & Offline. Follow the Simple Steps Mentioned Below for Online Registrations.
- Visit the official Website of Kotak Mahindra Net Banking.
- On the Homepage click on Register for Net Banking.
- Next, Enter Your CRN Number, Captcha, and click on Continue.
- A New Page will open where You have to Enter Your Date of Birth & Registered Mobile Number and Click on Continue.
- Now For Password Generation, You will be Given 4 Different options. Choose Debit Debit for Easy Process.
- Enter Your Debit card Number with Expiry Date & CVV PIN.
- Type the First Six Digit for Your Password. The other 6 Digit will be Sent to Your Registered Email.
Now You can log in to Your Account with Your CRN Number & the Temporary password Generated. Make Sure You Change the Password Once Logged in to Your Account.
How to Register for Kotak Mahindra Net Banking offline
Option 1 – The Procedure for Kotak Mahindra Internet Banking Registrations is simple. Follow the Steps mentioned Below for Secure offline Registrations.
- Download the Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Registrations From online from the Website.
- Fill in all the Mentioned Details Accurately & Submit the Form to Your Nearest Kotak Mahindra Branch.
- The Bank Executive will Verify all the Details You Have Given and Provide You the Credentials for Internet Banking.
You can also send the filled form through Mail to the following address:
Customer Contact Centre,
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Post Box Number 16344,
Mumbai 400 013
Option 2 – For any reason, if You are Not being able to Register offline, You can Always Get in touch with Kotak Mahindra Customer Care to Net Banking registrations at 1860 266 2666 or +91 22 6600 6022
- Kotak Mahindra Customer care Services are Available 24×7.
- Get in touch with the Customer care Executive by Calling on the Numbers Mentioned Above.
- The Executive will Enable the Internet Banking Services on Your Account. They will Provide You Login credentials, You can log in to Your Account with Your user ID & Password.
Kotak Net Banking Login – Step by Step Procedure
After You Have Successfully Registered for Kotak Mahindra Net Banking, You can log in to Your Account with the Username & Password Provided. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below for Kotak Net Banking Login.
Step 1 – Visit the Official Website of Kotak Mahindra Net Banking.
Step 2 – Enter Your User ID Or CRN Number and click on Next.
Now Enter Your Internet Banking Account Password and Click on Next.
You will be Logged in to Your Account. Your Net Banking Dashboard will be Displayed where You can Access Various Banking Services offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
How to Reset Password in Kotak Mahindra Internet Banking?
If You have Forgotten Your Password or want to reset it for security reasons. You can Do It From the Kotak Net Banking portal. If You Wish to Change Your account Password, Follow the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Visit the Official Website of Kotak Mahindra Net Banking.
- On the Login Page click on Need help? Option.
- Now Select “I want to generate my Password”
- Enter Your CRN, username, or Card Number and click on Next to proceed.
- Enter Your Mobile Number to verify click on Next.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and click on next.
- On the Next Page, You have to Provide Your card Number.
- Next Enter Your Cards Expiry Date, CVV Number, and Card PIN.
- Now You have to Answer Some Security Questions & Click on Next.
- Your Kotak Net Banking Password will be Delivered to Your Registered Address via Post within 3-7 Working Days.
- Once You will Get the Password, Now You can log in to Your Account.
Features of Kotak Mahinda Net Banking
- Secure and Convenient Way to Banking 24×7
- Easy Access to all Financial & Non-Financial Products.
- Check Account Statement & Download in Form of PDF Anytime.
- Keep Track of Loans, Payments & Bills.
- Transfer Funds via NEFT or RTGS Services.
How to Transfer Fund using the Internet Banking Services?
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers online Fund Transfer Services through Its online Banking Portal. One Can Transfer Fund to own or third-party Bank Account Easily using the NEFT or RTGS Services. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to transfer Fund online.
- Visit the official Kotak Mahindra Website & log in to Your Net Banking Account with the Username & Password.
- Navigate to the Fund Transfer option in Main Menu & Select the Process of Transfer.
- Select Beneficiary Account. If You Have Not Added Beneficiary Details, click on add beneficiary and Enter the Details.
- You have to Fill in Beneficiary Name, Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code, and Save the Details.
- Enter the Amount You want to transfer & click on next.
- You will receive an OTP on Your registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and Authenticate the process.
What are the Advantages of using Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Services?
- 24×7 Services – The Internet Banking Services are Available 24×7. You do not Have to Wait for Bank to open and Access the Services. The Account Holders can Easily Access all Banking Services anytime anywhere From the Comfort of their Home or office.
- Check Account Balance – Before checking our Account Balance, We Have to Visit Bank or ATM and Stand in Long Queue for Hours. with Internet Banking Services, the Customers can check their Account Balance anytime anywhere and Download their Account Statement to Monitor all transactions.
- Request Passbook – If Your old Passbook is Filled, You can Request for New passbook from your Net Banking Dashboard.
- Block Your Debit/Credit card – Lost Your Debit card or It Got Stolen? Well No Worries, You can instantly block Your Debit card anytime without even Visiting Your Kotak Mahindra branch.
- Other Services – Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking Services offers You a ton of Services Hassel Free. The Account Holders can Access Services Like Fund Transfer, Open FD/RD, Start Investments, Tax Payment, requesting demand draft & More Through their Net Banking Account.
FAQ ( Kotak Mahindra online Banking )
Who can Apply for Kotak Mahindra online Banking?
Anyone Having a Current or Savings Account with Kotak Mahindra Bank can apply for Internet Banking.
Can I Change my Net Banking Password?
Yes, You can change Your password anytime From the internet Banking Portal.
What is CRN? How to Get one?
The CRN Stands for customer relationship number. It is a unique Number Provided to all customers. Get can Get Your CRN Number by sending an SMS ‘CRN’ to 9971056767 from your registered mobile number.
Kotak Mahindra Internet Banking Services are a Great way to Access various Banking Services from the Comfort of Home. Make Sure You Do not use any Public Computer Services to Keep Your Account Safe from any Frauds.
- Also, Read – Kotak Mahindra Customer Care Number 24×7 Helpline
We hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Related to Kotak net Banking. If You have any QUestion or Doubts Related to Registration or Kotak Net Banking Login, Please feel Free to Share with us in the comments below and We will Get Back to You Soon.