Aadhar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued to each and every citizen on our country by the Government of India. The Government of India has made it mandatory for everyone to link their mobile number to their aadhar. If you have not yet linked your mobile number to Aadhaar, then read this detailed article on link mobile number to aadhar card online.
There are many benefits of aadhar card link mobile number online, You can verify your ITR using your aadhar card. With the help of Register Mobile number with your aadhar, you can also update your personal Details. The copy of e-aadhar can also be downloaded when you have linked your Mobile number because it requires OTP.
Aadhar card mobile number register or linking process is a necessary process. For updating or link a mobile number to aadhar card online You don’t need to visit any office. Aadhar card links mobile number registration can be done easily without any hassle. However, those customers who are linking their mobile number to aadhar for the first time have to do it offline. You are linking it for the first time, Online authentication is not Possible.
Also read – SBI fixed deposit interest rates Updated
Mobile Number Registration With Aadhaar ( Offline)
- Visit Your Nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra and fill the Update form and submit it. Make sure to tell the person about the mobile Number Linking.
- As an Identification Proof submit Yours any Government authorised document like Passport, Driving License, Voter ID or PAN Card.
- Once You have submitted the documents, the person at the Aadhar centre will verify your Biometrics. They will verify your thumb impressions.
- After Your verification process is completed, You will be given a slip which will have all the details. The update process might take up to 4-5 Days.
And this is how You can complete Your Mobile number Registration with Aadhar offline.
Link Mobile Number to Aadhar card online
Updating your Mobile Number online is much easier and Simple process to Do. You don’t need to visit any aadhar Seva Kendra, You can do it yourself online. So If you have changed your primary number and now you want to update or link that number with Your Aadhar then follow the steps below For link mobile number to aadhar card online.
Note – Make sure to have your old Number with you because You have to submit OTP which you will receive in Your old Number.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of UIDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India )
2 – Go to My Aadhar → Aadhar Services → Verify Email/ Mobile Number ( For Reference Check the Screenshot Below ).
Step 3 – Once You have clicked on Verify Email/ Mobile Number, a new page will open where you have to fill details like Aadhar Number, Contact Details like Mobile number or Your Email. After you have submitted the details click on Send OTP option.
Step 4 – Enter the OTP you have received on your registered mobile Number and Your mobile Numbers Gets verified with your Aadhar.
Linking Aadhar with Mobile Number for New Users
If you want Your new SIM Linked with your Aadhar card then follow the steps below to Easily Register or Link Number with Aadhar.
- Visit Your nearest telecom provider Store Ex- Reliance Jio, Vodafone, Airtel or Idea.
- Ask the Customer executive that you want a new SIM Card.
- Fill the Form for new SIM and submit it with your Aadhar card photocopy.
- Customer executive will scan your Fingerprint to verify your Aadhar details.
- Once the Verification Process is completed You will be allotted with a new SIM card which is Linked to Your Aadhar card.
How to Check your Aadhar Linking Status?
Usually, when we apply for link mobile number to aadhar card online It takes 4-5 Days to Get updated. In case Your Mobile Number is Still not registered with the mobile number You can contact UIDAI Toll-Free Number – 1947 or Email then @email@example.com
The UIDAI has Also Provided a feature on there an official website where you can check your Aadhar status. Click on the link here – Check Aadhar Status
Fill The Required details like 14-Digit Enrolment Number which is provided at the time of Enrolment and Enter the Captcha.
Important Links Related to UIDAI
UIDAI Head office Address – Unique Identification Authority of India, Government of India (GoI) Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001
Contact Aadhaar Facebook Page – Click Here
I hope we have cleared all your queries in this article. If you have any doubt related to link mobile number to aadhar card online, Feel free to share with us in the comments below and we will get back to you soon.