Headquatered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu The Lakshmi Vilas Bank is one of the Major Private Sectors Bank in India. The Bank was founded by Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar in 1926. Back then the main objective of Lakshmi Vilas Bank was to Provide Financial Support to the people in and around Karur who were occupied in Trading, Industry and Agriculture Business. Lakshmi Vilas Bank Provides Various Banking and Financial Services like Savings account, Current account, ATM, Mobile Banking and LVB Net Banking to its Customers.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank began to grow very rapidly between 1961 and 1965 and as a result, Bank started its Branches Beyond Tamil Nadu. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Established its Branches in States like Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala.
On 5th April 2019, Lakshmi Vilas Bank Merged with the Indias Second Largest housing Finance Company Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. Currently, LVB Has More than 563 Branches and 1047 ATMs Spread over 16 States and 3 Union Territory.
If you are also a Customer of Lakshmi Vilas Bank and Want to Know More about LVB net banking Then You are at the Right Place. In this article, we have shared all the details about LVB net banking Registration, Login & Features.
Now You don’t have to visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue Just Check Your Account Balance or transfer Fund. With the Help of LVB net banking, You can access your Account Anytime Anywhere. Services Like Fund transfer, Balance Enquiry and Many More can be accessed Through Lakshmi Vilas bank net banking.
Table of Contents
LVB Net Banking Registration Online – Step by Step Guide
To use the Internet Banking Services of Lakshmi Vilas Bank You have to first complete the Registration Process. Registrations can be done online through the Net Banking Portal of LVB or It can be done by visiting Your Nearest Lakshmi Vilas Bank. You can Follow The Steps Below For online Registration.
- Visit the official Website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank and Click on the Login and Register option Which is there on The Right Side of Webpage.
- Once You have Clicked on Register option, You will be Redirected to New Page Where You have to Click on Continue to Net Banking.
- Now a Login page will open Where You have to Click on register option. Once Clicked on Register option, A registration Form will open.
On the Registration Form, you have to Enter Details Like Your Account Type, Customer ID, Branch, Account Number, First name, Last Name, Email ID, Date of Birth and Click on Continue.
Once Submitted, Bank will Verify You Details and Enable the lvb net banking in Your Account. You can Also Apply at Your Bank for Internet Banking. Follow the Steps for Registration at Your Branch.
Step 1 – Click on the link to visit the LVB Form Download Page. Visit Here
Step 2 – Click on the Net Banking Application Forms and Download the Form For Your Net Banking Registration.
Customer with Savings Account have to Download The Retail Form and Customer with Current Account have to Download The Net Banking – Corporate Form.
Once Downloaded Now You have to Fill the Form properly and Submit it to Your Branch. Bank will Verify the Details and Start the Net Banking Service in Your Account. Once Internet Banking is Enabled in Your Account, The user Will be Sent to Your Via Post to Your Registered Address.
Your User ID & Password will be sent to Your Registered Email which You have Entered in Your lvb net banking Registration Form. Now You can Activate Your Internet Banking Service.
How to Login into LVB Net banking Account?
- Visit the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Click Here
- Click on Login option Which is There on the Right Corner on Page.
- Once You have clicked on that, You will be Redirected to New Page where You have to Click on Continue.
- Now a Login Page will open Where You have to Enter Your Login Credentials like User Name and Password and Click on Login.
Note – Technology is Fast evolving so are threats. Make sure while login to Your Account You don’t use nay Public System like cybercafe. Always keep Your System updated with latest Antivirus and Avoid Using Public Wi-Fi.
Features of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Internet Banking
- Check Account Balance and Statement – Customers can check their account balance online without any hassle using the lvb net banking.
- Transfer Fund – Account holders can Transfer fund to own or third Party Bank Account using the NEFT or IMPS Services.
- Request New Cheque Book – You don’t need to visit Bank Just to Get a New Cheque Book. With the Help of lvb net banking, You can Request for New Cheque Book From Bank. The Cheque Book will be Delivered to Your Registered Address with 5 Days.
- Block Your Debit card – If You have Lost Your Debit card or it got Stolen By someone, You can Block it Through Net Banking. Just open Your Account Go to Cards Section to block it Instantly.
- Open FD / RD Account – You don’t need to visit Bank and Ask the Bank Executive to open a Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposit Account. You can Start Saving your Money through LVB net banking in FD or RD.
The FAQ –
Who can Apply For lvb net banking?
Anyone Having a savings or current account with Lakshmi Vilas Bank Can Apply for Internet Banking.
Is it safe to Use internet Banking?
Yes, Banks use two Factor Authentication which Makes Your Internet Banking Safe and Secure.
What are the services we can access through Net Banking?
Customers can access Services like Balance Enquiry, Fund transfer, Mini statement and Many More.
Internet Banking is Changing the Banking Sector and Having a Major Effect on Way of Banking. The Customers of Lakshmi Vilas Bank can use this service to save their time and effort.
I hope we have cleared all Your Queries related to lvb net banking. If you have any doubt related to Lakshmi Vilas Bank Internet Banking Registration or Login, You can share with us in the comments below. We will try our best to Solve Your Problem.
Thank You For Visiting Banking Support. You might be Interested in Reading this Article Also Canara Bank Internet Banking – Registration & Login