If you have an account with State bank of India and want to know more about “Mobile number registration in SBI” than you are at the right place. We have shared all the details about Mobile number registration in SBI.
With the help of SBI Mobile banking service, you can get your account balance on your phone just by giving a missed call or sending an SMS. To use SBI mobile banking service you have to first register your mobile number.
Mobile number registration in SBI
1. To Complete one time Registration Process
Send SMS, ‘REG Account Number’ to 09223488888
e.g. REG 12345678901
2. If successful you can start using SBI Mobile banking service and If unsuccessful Check the SMS format and Try Again.
How to Check Account Balance Using Missed Call and SMS Banking?
1. To Get Your updated account Balance via SMS on your Mobile phone Give Missed call to 09223766666
2. To Get Your Mini-Statement to give a missed call to 09223866666 From your registered Mobile Number.
3. To check account balance via SMS Banking Send SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
4. To check your Account’s Mini-Statement via SMS Banking Send SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
It is always good to have a registered mobile number with the bank to use Mobile Banking services. With the help of mobile banking, user can check their account balance, Send or Transfer fund, Pay Bills and Many more. It is one of the most convenient and Fastest ways of Banking.
If you have any Question or doubt about “Mobile number registration in SBI” you can share with us on the comment section and we try our best to help you Guys.