Table of Contents
OBC bank balance check number
Hello, there I hope you guys are Doing absolutely fine, Do you have an account with oriental bank of commerce? And want to know more about the OBC Balance check number? If yes then you are at the right place. In this article where we have shared all the details about the OBC Balance check number.
Visiting Bank just to check your account balance can be a bit frustrating. Oriental bank of commerce account holders can check their account balance without visiting the bank. OBC has provided 5 different ways by which You check your account balance.
1. Missed Call Banking ( OBC Balance check number )
2. OBC SMS Banking
3. Internet Banking
4. OBC ATM Service
5. Oriental Bank of Commerce Mobile Banking
Missed Call Banking ( OBC Balance check Number )
08067205757 – Check Your Updated Account Balance
08067205767 – For Mini- Statement
OBC bank balance check number is one of the easiest and fastest ways to check your account balance. Customers can know their account balance and mini statement by giving a missed call to 08067205757, 08067205767 from their registered mobile number.
When you give a missed call to the OBC Balance check number from your registered mobile number, then your call will be automatically disconnected after 2 rings and after that, there will be an SMS Receive in your phone, in which your updated account or Mini-Statement details will be Mentioned.
Note – To use OBC missed call banking service, you have to complete your mobile number registration.
How to register Mobile Number to Use Missed Call & SMS Banking Services?
Mobile Number Registration Process is quite simple in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Customers can visit their nearest OBC Branch and fill the Mobile Number registration form. You can also download the form by clicking on this link – https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/product-download
You will have to just fill the form and submit it to the bank executive. Once activated you will receive a successful registration message on your Mobile Number and You can start using the OBC Balance check number service.
OBC SMS Banking
OBC has an Introduced SMS Banking service for its customers. Any customer having a mobile phone irrespective of any service provider can avail of this service. The customer has to send an SMS from their registered mobile number with the following keywords by space and 14 Digit Account Number to 9915622622
[table id=39 /]
You can also block Your Lost/Stolen ATM card using OBC SMS Banking. For Blocking of ATM card, the customer has to send SMS in the below-mentioned format from your registered mobile number to 9915622622
BLOCK Example: BLOCK 12372191001011 7893
If You want to avail yourself of the SMS Alert-based Banking facility, Just sign in to the Application Form and Submit it to Your Nearest OBC Bank.
OBC Internet Banking
OBC Provides an Internet Banking facility to its customers, User can log in to their Net banking account using their username and Password and check their account balance.
Also Read – HDFC bank balance check number & Toll-free
The Internet Banking service is available 24×7, besides checking their account balance user can also transfer funds, check mini-statement, Pay bills, pay loans, Payment of Direct and Indirect taxes, Online Aadhaar registration, and many others more. Internet banking can also be a good alternative option of OBC Balance check number ( Missed call & SMS Banking )
How to Self Register for OBC Internet Banking?
- Step 1 – Visit https://www.obconline.co.in/
- Step 2 – Click on Self Creation.
- Step 3 – Once You will click on Self Creation a Page will open New User Registration wherein the Account number is to be mandatorily entered along with Pan Card Number/ Date of Birth.
- Step 4 – User can opt for “Type of Facility” for Internet banking –“View Facility”/”View & Transaction Facility” both.
- Step 5 – Select your Registered Mobile Number & Generate the OTP
- Step 6 – Enter the OTP & Click on Continue.
- Step 7 – Enter Your ATM Details i.e Debit card Number, ATM PIN, Account Number and Account Type click Continue.
- Step 8 – Enter the password and select ” I Accept Terms & Condition” and then click ” Complete Registration”
Check Account Balance Using OBC ATM Service
The Bank has installed More than 2625 ATMs all over the country. ATM is one of the fastest ways to check your account balance. Account Holder can visit their nearest OBC ATM or any other bank ATM to check their account Balance by Swiping their ATM/ Debit card.
Swipe Your Debit card And Enter Your 4-Digit ATM PIN. Select the option Balance Enquiry or Mini-Statement Your check Your Account Balance.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Mobile Banking
Customers can Download the mPay Mobile banking application from Android and IOS Store and Verify their Mobile Number to check their account balance using Mobile Banking Application. mPay is a faster and safer option than an OBC Balance check number to check their updated account Balance.
How to Register For mPay Mobile Application?
- Download the mPay Mobile app from IOS or Android Store.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile Number & Verify it using OTP.
- Enter Your Account & Card Details.
- One POP Up message will be displayed on Your Mobile Screen with a Successful Registration Message.
- Enter the 4-Digit mPIN You have received in Your registered Mobile Number and Also Enter the new mPin.
- Now Setup Your Login Password ( Make Sure You use Special Characters like %&* in Your Password )
- Now Login To Your Mobile Banking Using Your username and password.
- After Entering Your Username and Password, OTP Will be sent to Your registered Mobile Number for validation.
- SUCCESSFUL! Now You can start using Mobile Banking Application.
I hope we have cleared all Your Queries and Doubts related to the OBC Balance check number. In case if you still have any questions related to this, You can ask us in the comment section below. If You face any problem related to the Registration Process, can also Contact OBC Customer care helpline Number 1800-180-1235 & 1800-102-1235.
Read our other Article –