Headquartered at Gurgaon Haryana, The Oriental Bank of Commerce was one of the Major Public Sector Banks in India. The Bank had More than 2390 branches and 2625 ATMs Spread all over India. Oriental Bank of Commerce offers Internet Banking Facility Called “OBC Net Banking” to Its Customers.
With the Oriental Bank of commerce net banking, It has Become Convenient for the Account Holders to Avail Banking Services 24×7. There is No Need to visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue to Access Services Like Fund transfer, Balance Enquiry & More. There are Several Services offered by Oriental Bank of Commerce through its Net Banking Including, online Fund Transfer, Payment of Bills, Balance Enquiry, Shopping, Investment & More.
- Also, Read – Oriental bank commerce customer care number
To Access the OBC Net Banking Services, the Customers Have to complete the one-time Registrations Process. Registrations for oriental Bank of commerce net banking is Quick and simple. Follow the Simple Steps Mentioned Below to Register for Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking.
Note – With effect from 1st April 2020, Oriental Bank of Commerce has amalgamated with Punjab National Bank. All the Internet Banking Services of Oriental Bank Can be Access through PNB Website.
Table of Contents
How to Register for OBC Net Banking?
- Visit the official Website of Oriental Commerce Bank & Click on Self user Creation option.
- On the Next Page, You have to Enter Details Like Account Number, PAN Card Number and Click on Verify.
- Next, You have to verify Your Mobile Number by Generating OTP. Enter Your Registered Mobile Number and Click on Generate OTP. You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number, Enter the OTP and click on Continue.
- Enter the Validation Details Debit card Details Like Card Number, ATM PIN, Expiry Date, Primary Account Number and click on Continue.
- On the Next Page, You have set Login & Transactions Password for Your OBC Net banking Account.
- Once You have Set the Password, Accept Terms and Conditions and click on Complete Registrations.
On the Successful Registrations Process, a Message will be Display on Your Screen. Your oriental bank of commerce net banking is Activated.
How to Login into Your OCB Net Banking Account?
After You have Completed the Registrations Process, Now You can log in to Your Internet Banking Account with your Username and Password. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below for OCB Bank Net Banking Login.
- Visit the official Website of OBC Net banking and Click on Retail User Login. If You are a Corporate User, You have to click on the Corporate User Login.
- Once click on the Retail User Login, You will be redirected to the oriental bank of commerce net banking Login Page.
- Enter Your User ID & Password and Click on Login.
- For Corporate Users, You have to Enter your Corporate ID & UserID to Login into Your Internet Banking Account.
How to Reset the Password for OBC Net Banking?
Since the Oriental Bank of Commerce Has Merged with Punjab National Bank, the Password Reset procedure Needs to be changed through the PNB Website.
- Visit the official Website of Punjab Nation Bank Internet Banking.
- Click on Retail Internet Banking on the Right Cornor.
- On the Next Page Enter Your User ID and Click on Continue.
- You will be Redirect to the New page where You have to click on Forget Password option.
- On the Next page, enter Your User ID and Date of Birth or PAN Card Number and click on Continue.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP for Validation and click on continue.
- Enter Your Debit card Number, Account Number, and ATM PIN and click on Continue.
- On the next page, You have to set Your New Login and Transactions Password.
Your OBC Net Banking password Has Successfully Changed. While Choosing Your Password, make sure You use a combination of alphabet, Numbers, and Symbols for Better Security.
What are the features of the Oriental Bank of commerce net banking?
The Bank offers a Wide Range of Services through its Net Banking Portal. From Fund Transfer to requesting Demand Draft, the OBC Net banking facilitates all Banking Essentials. Mentioned below are some of the Main Key-feature of Internet banking.
- Convenient Way of Banking – Internet banking is one of the most convenient ways of Banking. There is No Need to Visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue to Access Different Banking Services. You Just Need a Mobile or Laptop with Internet Connect to Access Hundreds of Banking Services Remotely Provided by OBC Bank.
- Transfer Fund online – You can Transfer fund to own or third party Bank Account using Different Services Like NEFT and RTGS securely and conveniently. There No Need to Visit Home Branch, Fill the NEFT Form, Stand in Queue for Hours. You Just Need to Login into Your Account, Enter the Account Details of the Receiver, and Transfer Fund without any hassle.
- Track Expenses – The OBC Net banking Allows You to Monitor all Your Account Transactions in one Place. This Way You Can Manage Your Funds Better and Save More Money.
- Online Bill Payment – Paying Your Bills through internet banking is Simple and Convenient. You can Pay for Your Electricity Bills, Water Bills, Prepaid Mobile recharge, and More through Online Banking.
- Investment – The OBC Account Holders can Start Investing in Mutual Fund, Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit, and More using Internet Banking. Internet banking has enabled customers to keep a real-time track of their investment and Save Money.
- Shopping – OCB Net Banking offers a wide range of shopping Services through its online Portal. You can Enjoy Shopping for a Range of Product From Clothing to Electronics and groceries. Online Shopping also Gets You rewards when you shop at online stores.
- Secure Banking System – OBC Bank is Known for Its Secure Banking System. All Your Transactions in the Oriental Bank of Commerce net banking is secure with Two-factor Authentication. No one can Access Your Account without the Username and Password.
Other Services Offered by OCB Net Banking
How to transfer money from obc net banking?
The Process of Fund Transfer in the oriental bank of commerce net banking is Easy and Simple. Here’s the Step by Step Guide for online money transfer obc bank.
- Login to Your Net Banking Account Using the Username & Password.
- Once Logged in, navigate to Transactions in Main Menu. Now click on the Initiate NEFT Option. ( You can also Select other Transfer options Like OBC IMPS or Third-party Bank Account.
- You can Choose the Beneficiary from the Dropdown Menu or You can Add New beneficiary Account from the Manage beneficiary tab.
- On the next page, Enter the amount, Transactions Date, and Frequency Type. Select one time or recurring From Drop Down in Frequency Type.
- Enter the Mobile Number and click on Continue.
- Next, a Payment Confirmation Page will Open where You have to Enter the OTP which You have Received on Your Mobile Number with the Transaction password.
- Click on Submit to complete the process.
This is How Easily You can transfer Fund using the OBC Net banking Services. Make sure to Save the receipt After You have Successfully Transfer the Fund for Future Requirements.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
How to Register for OBC Net banking?
The Registrations can be done online and offline. For offline Registrations, You have to Visit Your Home Branch and Fill the Registrations Form. For online Registration You can Follow the Simple Guide We have Shared Above.
What is corporate id in obc net banking?
Corporate ID is Your username which You will Use while Login into Your Account.
Where I can get the online Banking registration Form?
You can Get the Registrations Form at Your Home Branch. You can Also Download the Form here at Banking Support. Click Here to Download.
I Have Forgotten my Password.
You can always Reset a new Password for Your Net Banking from the Login Page.
How much time does it take to transfer the funds?
Fund Transfer through IMPS Gets Credited Immediately. If You have Chosen NEFT or RTGS Services, It might take some time to reflect in the Receivers Account.
Easy Accessibility is one of the main benefits of online Banking. The need of waiting in long queues at the bank has Completely Gone. We Hope this Article helped You Know More about oriental bank of commerce net banking registration, Features, Login & Password Reset.
Have more questions about OBC Net banking? Drop a Comment Below or Get in touch with us via Email. We are Always Happy to Help.