Are You Looking for a Detailed Guide on Punjab and Sind bank login? If Yes, then You are at the Right Place. This Guide will Help You to Securely Login into Your Punjab and Sind bank Net Banking Account.
Punjab and Sind Bank is one of the Major Banks in India. Established on 24 June 1908, The Punjab and Sind Bank Has More Than 1526 branches Spread all Over the Country. Out of 1526 Branches, 635 branches of P&S Bank are in Punjab state.
Table of Contents
Punjab and Sind bank Net Banking
With Internet banking taking over the traditional banking system, it has become very convenient for customers to Access various Banking Services from Their Comfort.
The customer can access banking services like fund transfer, balance inquiry, request new credit card, Download Account Statement & Much More Through Punjab and Sind bank Net Banking.
However, to access these Services, The Account Holders Have to First Complete the Registration Procedure. The Registration For P&S Bank Net Banking can be done online or offline By Visiting Your nearest P&S Bank. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below For P&S Bank Net Banking registration online.
Punjab and Sind bank Net Banking Registration Online
- Open the Punjab & Sind Bank Official Website on Your Browser.
- On the Main menu, click on Digital Banking & Select Retail Internet Banking.
- On the Next Page, click on Proceed to Login Button.
- A New Pop-up Window will Open where You have to click on New User registrations.
- Enter Your User ID or Customer ID & click on Submit.
- Next, Enter Your PAN or Date of Birth for the Verification.
- Type Your registered Mobile Number.
- Now You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP to Validate the Registrations.
- You will receive a Confirmation Mail and SMS From P&S Bank for Successful Registrations.
Once the Registrations are Successfully Complete, You can log in to Your Account with the ID Password Provided. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below For Punjab and Sind bank login.
Punjab and Sind bank login | Retail Users
- Visit the Punjab and Sind Bank official Website.
- On the Main menu, Navigate to the Digital Banking option & Select retail Internet Banking.
- On the Next Page, click on Proceed to the Login option.
- A New Tab will Open Where You Have to Enter Your user ID, Login Password, Captcha, and click on Login.
You will be Logged in to Your Account, Now You can Access the Internet Banking Services From Your P&S Bank Net Banking Dashboard.
Punjab and Sind bank Corporate Login | Easy Guide
- Open the P&S Bank official Website on Your Browser.
- Navigate on Digital banking on the Main menu.
- Select Corporate Internet Banking option.
- On the Next Page, click on proceed to Login.
- Now Enter Your Corporate ID, User ID, Login Password, Captcha, and click on Login.
Once Logged in You can Access multiple Corporate Services Like Tax Payment, Fund Transfer, Bill Payment & More. Make sure to Also Read about the Central bank of India corporate Login.
FAQ ( Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking )
Who can Apply For Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking?
Anyone having a Current or Savings Account with P&S can Apply For Net Banking.
How to reset P&S Bank Net Banking Login Password?
You can reset Your Password through the Net Banking Login Page.
Is it safe to use Internet Banking Services?
100%, all Indian bank Uses the Two-factor Authentication to Keep Your Details & all transactions Safe.
We Hope This Article solves all Your Queries about Punjab and Sind Bank Login. For Any Doubt Related to Net Banking Registrations, login, or Services, You can also get in touch with Punjab and Sind Bank Customer care at 1800 419 8300.