If You are a Government / Private Service Person You Must be Aware of UAN Number. Introduced by Employer Provident Fund Organization, the UAN ( Universal Account Number ) is Allotted to every Employer contributing to EPF. In this article, we have Shared all the Details about How to Recover Forgot UAN Number Online.
Every time You change a Job EPFO ( Employer Provident Fund Organization ) allots You a New Member ID. The UAN Number Allotted to You remains the Same Irrespective of the Number of Job You Change.
With Your UAN Number, You can Begin the Process of Closing Your old Accounts and Transferring the Remaining Balance. But What I Forgot my UAN Number? Don’t worry You can always Recover Your Forgot UAN Number from UAN Portal.
Recover Forgot UAN Number from UAN Portal Online
- Open Your Favourite Browser and Visit UAN Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Click on the Know Your “UAN Status” Below the Important Links in the Right Corner of Your Web Page.
- A New Page will open Where You have to Enter Your Mobile Number and Captcha. An OPT Will be sent to Your Registered Mobile Number. Validate the OTP to Move Further.
- There are three Different Ways to Get Your UAN Number. You can Use Your Member ID, Aadhar Number, or PAN. Fill in all the Details Like Your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Captcha. Now Click on Get Authentication.
Image Credit – cleartax.in
- You will receive an OTP on Your Mobile Number. Enter the OTP PIN and Click on Validate OTP.
- Now Your UAN Number on Your Registered Mobile Number
Ensure that details like Mobile Number, Email & name You are Providing in the UAN Portal is Valid. Other Than the online Method You can also contact Your Employer to Get Your Forgot UAN number. Employer Keep the Record of Their Employee EPF.
Recover Forgot UAN Number By Giving Missed Call
The Registered Members can Give Missed call 011-22901406 From their Mobile Number to Get Details with EFPO. Before using The Missed call Service make sure Your Mobile Number is activated with UAN at Unified Portal.
To Activate Your UAN You can Follow the Link Here – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface
FAQ ( UAN Number )
What is the Full Form of the UAN Number?
UAN Stands For Universal Account Number
How can I get my UAN Number?
You can get in touch with your Employer to obtain Your UAN Number.
Can I Download my Passbook?
Yes, You can Download Your Passbook PDF by login into the UAN Member Portal with your Username and password.
Can I update my KYC Documents? through the UAN Member Portal?
Yes, You can update Your KYC Document by Going to the Profile Section.
I hope We have Cleared all Your Queries related to Forgot UAN Number in this Article. If You have any Doubts related to UAN Registrations, Activation, or PIN Generation Feel Free to Share with us in the Comments Below.