Hello, everyone, I hope you guys are doing well, Are you a customer of State Bank of India? If yes then do you know that you can check your account balance from your mobile phone. Yes, You heard it right, With the Help of SBI balance Enquiry number you can easily you check you account balance within few minutes.
Now you don’t need to stand in long queues in the bank for hours just to check your account balance, you can easily check your account balance with the help of SBI balance enquiry number.
Table of Contents
SBI Quick- Missed Call Banking
SBI Quick is a service provided by SBI to all its Customers where you can get your account balance, Mini statement and many more just by giving a miss call to SBI balance Enquiry number.
Before Using Missed Call Banking You have to Complete One-time registration Process.
Send SMS, ‘REG<space>Account Number’ to 09223488888
Send this SMS from Your registered Mobile number which is linked with your account. You will receive a confirmation message account the successful registration.
Now that the registration process is completed, you can use SBI balance Enquiry number Services to know your account details.
1. Balance Enquiry
To know your Account Balance Give a Missed call or SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666. Once You will Give the Missed call your call will automatically get disconnected after 2-3 Rings and after that You will receive an SMS
2. Mini Statement
To get the Mini statement of your last 5 Transactions Give a Missed call or SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
3. Cheque Book Request
Send message “CHQREQ” to 09223588888
Now you will receive an SMS. Send consent SMS (CHQACC<space>Y<space>6 digits no. received in SMS) to 09223588888 within 2 hours of receipt of SMS for further process.
4. E-Statement – last 6 month
You can also avail E-statement of last 6 Month of your saving account. The statement will be sent to your Email with password encrypted PDF file.
Send an SMS ‘ESTMT <space> <Account Number> <space> <code> to 09223588888
Note – CODE is a four-digit number which will be used to encrypt the PDF sent in Your Email ID.
5. Block Your ATM card
In case if you have lost your ATM card or it is been stolen, you can block it directly from your Mobile using mobile Banking.
To block ATM card send an SMS from registered Mobile Number ‘BLOCK<space>XXXX’ to 567676 (XXXX represents last 4 digits of the card number).
You can also call the SBI customer care to block your Stolen or lost ATM/Debit/Credit card.
The alternative options of SBI balance enquiry numbers are –
1. State bank of India Net banking- SBI online banking is a good option to check Your your account Balance. If you use Internet banking you can easily check your account balance, a Mini statement an many more. Click on this link to visit SBI net Banking Login Page – SBI Online. Follow the steps below To check Your account Balance using SBI online.
Step 1 – Login to SBI Net Banking using Your username and Password
Step 2 – Go to Quick Access and Account summary Then Check Your Account Balance. See the Screenshot Below for reference.
2. Visiting ATM – You don’t have to stand in a queue to know your account balance in Bank. Just visit the nearest ATM and Insert your card to know Your Account Balance. Click Here to locate Your Nearest SBI Branch & ATM
3. SMS banking – SMS Banking is one of the best ways to check your account balance. You just Have to SMS Some specific keywords to SMS Banking Number. And You will Get Your Updated account balance on Your registered Mobile Number.
4. Passbook – SBI has provided a passbook printing machine in their bank where you can Print your transactions to know your current balance and another statement. Passbook is not just useful to check your account balance, But passbook last page copy is required while filing IRT, taking a loan and Many More. This is why you should always update your passbook.
5. SBI YONO – SBI Yono is a Mobile application form which you can get all details about your Account Balance and Mini statement. You can download this application from Google play store and IOS store. Download SBI YONO Here – SBI YONO DOWNLOAD
I hope we have cleared all your queries related to SBI balance enquiry number. If you still have any Queries related to Balance enquiry, You can share with us in the comment section and we will Get back to You As soon as Possible.