If You have an account with State Bank of India and Want to Request for New Cheque Book Through SMS Banking, Then You are at the Right Place. In this article, we Have Shared the Detailed Step by Step Guide on SBI Cheque Book Request Through SMS.
SMS Banking is one of the Easiest Way to Access Various Banking Services offered by the State Bank of India. Gone are the Days When We Have to Wait for Hours to Get New Cheque Book From Bank.
With SMS Banking Services, the Account Holders can instantly Request for New Cheque Book Just by Sending an SMS with pre-defined keywords to a Pre-defined Number.
- Also, Read – SBI FD Interest Rates 2021
Before You Start using the SBI SMS Banking Services, You have to First Complete the Mobile Number Registrations. Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Register Your Mobile Number with Your Account to Avail yourself the SMS Banking Services.
Table of Contents
How to Register Mobile Number in SBI Account
- Send SMS, ‘REG Account Number’ to 09223488888
- You will receive an SMS showing successful/unsuccessful registration.
- Once Registered You can do the Procedure for the SBI Cheque book request through SMS.
SBI Cheque book request through SMS ( Easy Steps )
- Type “CHQREQ” and Send it to 09223588888
- After Successful Registrations, You will receive an SMS on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy the CHQACCY6 digit no. received in SMS and send it to 09223588888 within 2 hours.
You have Successfully Requested for New Cheque Book via SMS Banking. Your New Cheque Book will be delivered to You within 7-10 Working Days to Your Registered Address.
FAQ ( SBI SMS Banking)
How to check SBI Account Balance Via SMS Banking?
SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
How to check mini statements via SMS Banking?
SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
How to block Stolen Debit card via SMS Banking?
‘BLOCK<space>XXXX’ to 567676 ( The XXXX is the Last 4 Digit of Your Debit card Number)
We Hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Related to the SBI Cheque book request through SMS. You can also download the SBI Quick app From Your Google Play Store, IOS Store to Access Various Banking Services without any Internet Connection. Read More about SBI Quick App Here.