Internet banking has changed the way we Perform Banking Transactions. To Provide convenience to their Customer SBT Introduced the SBT online Banking Facility. SBT Online Banking enables customers to access their accounts and Make Financial transactions easily from their Comfort.
Now Account Holders Do Not have to Visit their Bank and Stand in long Queue for Hours to do a banking transaction. The SBT Customers can Register for Internet Banking to avail the benefit of SBT Online Banking Services.
The SBT Online Banking Ensures that all Your Banking transactions are Safe. For every transaction You make from the Internet Banking Portal, You have to Manually Enter the OTP, (one-time password ) for Approval.
How to Register for SBT Internet Banking?
To access Internet Banking Services the Account Holder Need to First Register for Net banking. Customers can visit their Nearest SBT Branch and fill the Internet Banking Registrations Form and Submit to the Bank Executive.
- Also, Read – What is the lien amount in SBI?
Once Submitted Bank will Verify all Your Details they will send a Username and Password to Your Registered Address. Now You can use Your Default Login Credentials to Login into Your SBT Online Banking Account. You can also Register for Net banking online by following the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Visit the official Website of the SBI net banking Portal and Click on “Continue to Login”.
- Click on “New user? Register” Here option
- Now You have to Enter Details Like Your Account Number, CIF Number, Branch Code, Country, Registered Mobile Number, and click on Submit.
- Now You have Successfully Register for SBT online Banking Facility.
How to Login into SBT Internet Banking Account?
After You have Registered Successfully for SBT Internet Banking Services now You can use Your online Banking Credentials to Login into Your Account. Follow the Steps Below to Login Now.
- Visit the SBI online Banking Login Portal Here, click on the Login option. You will be redirected to a new page where You have to click on Continue to Login.
- Now enter Your username and password and click on the Login option.
Note – Do not share Your Login Credentials with anyone for Account Security Purpose. Change Your password once in a while and Use a Combination of Alphabet and number. Using Mixed Password will Make it Difficult for anyone to Guess.
How to Reset Forgotten Password in SBT online?
If You Have Forgotten Your Internet Banking Password or want to change it for security purposes, You can do it from SBT Online Banking Portal. Account Holders can Change their Password by Following the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Visit the SBI online Banking Portal and click on Continue to Login.
- Click on the “Forgot net banking login password”
- Select “Forget my Login Password” and click on Next.
- Enter Your Details Like Username, Account Number, Country, Mobile Number, Birth Date, Captcha and click on Submit.
- Once You have clicked on Submit, Now You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and click on continue.
- From the Drop Down Menu select “Using Profile Password”. You can also use Your ATM card Details to Change Your Password.
- Enter Your SBT online Banking Profile password to Proceed Further.
- Now Enter Your New Password and click on submit.
This is How You Can Change Your SBT Internet Banking password online. Now You will be able to use Net Banking Account Again.
Feature of (State Bank of Travancore) SBT online Banking
- Fund Transfer – Account Holders can Transfer fund to own or third party Bank Account using the IMPS or NEFT Services. Before Transferring Money You have to Add Beneficiary.
- View Account Statement – You Don’t have to visit Your Home Branch to update Your Passbook. With SBT Online Banking You can View and Download Your Account Statement to Monitor Your Debit and Credit transactions.
- Block Your Debit / Credit card – If You have Lost Your Debit card or It Got Stolen, You can Block Your Debit card Anytime.
- New Cheque Book – Want a new Passbook? You can request for New Cheque Book online Through SBI Net Banking. Your New Passbook will be Delivered to Your Registered Address within 7 Working Days.
- Online Bill Payment – Paying Your Bills was Never this Easier. You can Pay Your Electricity and Water Bill online. You can Also recharge Your DTH and Prepaid Mobiles using the SBT online Banking Facility.
- Request for Closure of Loan Account.
- Request for Issue of a Demand Draft.
How to Transfer Fund using the State Bank of Travancore Online Banking
SBI Allows their Customer to transfer funds online to own or third Party Bank Account through NEFT and RTGS Services. One can do so through any of the following steps Mentioned Below.
- Login to Your SBT Net Banking Account.
- Navigate to fund Transfer on Main Menu.
- Now You have to Add Beneficiary Details Like Name, Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code.
- Enter the amount You want to Transfer and Click on Submit.
NEFT is Available for 24×7 the whole Year with Pan Indian Coverage through a Large Network of Branches. Additionally, NEFT can be used for other transactions Like Credit card Bill Payment, Payment of Loan Etc.
The FAQ Retail Internet Banking
Who can Apply for SBT Internet Banking?
Anyone Having a Saving or current account with State Bank of Travancore can apply for Internet Banking.
Are there any Charges for SBT Internet Banking?
No, Bank Doest Charge Your anything for Using this Service.
What Services I can Access from Internet Banking?
Account Holders can Access Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance inquiry, Passbook Request, Debit card Request, and Many More through Internet Banking.
Can I change my Username?
No, You can Not change Your Username. Please ask Your Branch for Re-Registrations.
How can I download my Account Statement?
Login to Your Net Banking Account and Navigate to My Accounts & Profile and statement of account.
SBT Internet Banking is a Great Platform that Enables Customers to carry their Banking transactions from their Mobile or Desktop without any Hassel.
The SBI online Website is ‘VeriSign’ certified, which means it is fully safe and secure for all Your online Transactions. We Hope You Gained some Knowledge about the State Bank of Travancore Internet Banking.
If you require any further information about SBT online, Please feel free to contact us Via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org