Standard Chartered is a British Multinational Bank. The Bank has its Headquatered in London with Joint Venture in 70 Plus Countries. The Bank offers Various Banking and Financial Services to its Consumers Including Internet Banking. Standard Chartered Account Holders can Access Their Bank 24×7 Utilizing the Standard Chartered Online Banking Services.
To Provide Banking convenience to their Customers, Standard Chartered has Introduced Internet Banking Services. The Account holder can avail of Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Bill Payment & Many More through their Standard Chartered Net Banking Account.
Table of Contents
How to Register for Standard Chartered Online Banking?
To Access the Internet banking Services From Standard Chartered, the Account Holders are required to complete the one-time Registrations. The Registrations can be done online and offline. Follow the Simple Steps mentioned Below for Easy Registrations.
- Visit the official Website of Standard Chartered Net Banking.
- Select the Online Banking option From the Navigation Menu.
- On The Next Page click on Sign up for Online Banking.
- Select Debit card Option and Check “I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions” and click “Accept”.
- Next, Enter Your Debit card Number with PIN and Click on Next.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile Number and click on Confirm.
- You will receive an OTP ( One time password ) On Your Registered Mobile Number, Enter the OTP and click on Next.
- Set Your Username and Password for Net Banking Account and click on Next.
A Successful Registration Message will be Shown to Your Screen. Now You can log in to Your standard chartered online banking Account Using the Username and Password You have Set.
How to Transfer Fund using the Standard Chartered Internet Banking Account?
After You have Successfully Registered for Net Banking, You can transfer Fund to own or third Party Bank Account. Below are the Steps Mentioned for Easy Fund Transfer.
- Login to Your Standard Chartered Online Banking Account.
- Navigate to the Transfer Money option in Menu and Select a Local Account.
- Select Intrabank Payee From the Drop Down Menu and click on Next.
- Select Bank Provision, City, Bank Name, and click on next. The Payee is Now Successfully Added to Your Net Banking Account.
- To Make Payment, Select the Payee Account from the List.
- Enter Transfer Details Like Amount.
- Fill in the OTP You have Registered on Your Mobile Number and click on Confirm.
This is How You have Easily transfer Fund using Internet Banking. Make sure to Enter all the Details Properly for Smooth Transactions.
How to Reset Password in Standard Chartered Online Banking?
In Case If You Have Forgotten Your Password and Want to reset It, You can Follow the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Visit the official Website of Standard Chartered and Select Login from the Navigation menu.
- Click on Forget Password Option.
- Check “I agree to the terms and conditions” and click “Accept”
- Enter Your Debit card Number with a PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and click on Next.
- Setup Your Username and Password and click on Next.
You have Successfully reset Your password. Now You can log in to Your Account with the Username and Password.
Benefits of Using the Standard Chartered Online Banking
Apart From Fund Transfer or Balance Enquiry, There are many other benefits of using Internet banking. Here the Top 5 benefits of using Internet banking services.
- Instant Money Transfer – Banks offer NEFT and RTGS Services for online Money Transfers. There no Need to Visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue and Transfer Fund.
- Availability – The Internet banking Service is Available 24×7 throughout the Year. There are No time Restrictions in using the Net banking Services. Just Login to Your Account and Access Most of the Banking Services anytime You Want.
- Track Transactions – You can use the Internet Banking Service to track all Your Account transactions Like transfers, deposits, and More. You can Download all Your Account transactions of the Past Year in PDF and Monitor all Your Expenses.
- Tax Payment – Pay Your Taxes Online without any hassle. You can also Get a tax Assistance Service if You are a Corporate Account holder.
- Complete security – Online Banking is Much more Secure than a Cash transaction. There is No Risk of theft and burglary in online Banking. With Standard Chartered Online Banking these risks can be efficiently prevented.
FAQ ( Standard Chartered Internet Banking )
Who can apply for Standard Chartered Net Banking?
Anyone Having Savings or a Current Account with Standard Chartered can apply for Internet banking.
Why Should I use Internet Banking?
Internet Banking Allows You to perform Banking operations 24X7 without any Hassel.
Can I open an FD account with Internet Banking?
Yes, Account Holders can open a Fixed Deposit account by logging on to Online Banking.
Can I access my internet banking account from other computers?
Yes, you can use Your Account From Different Computers. But it is Not Recommended to use Your internet Banking from a Public Computer for Security reasons.
Standard Chartered Online Banking Services is one of the easiest and secure ways to Access Your Account. Bank Always Try to Introduce New technology to Keep their Customer updated with New Generation banking facilities. We Hope this Article Clears all Your Queries related to Standard Chartered Online Banking. You can Share Your Doubts Below in the Comment Section.