Do You Wish to register Your Mobile Number in Your Syndicate Bank Account? If Yes, Then Here is an Easy Step by Step Guide on Syndicate bank mobile number registration without Visiting Branch.
Having a Registered Mobile Number with Your Bank Account Helps You Keep Track of all Your Transactions. It Also Lets You Know any Unauthorised Transactions that Takes Place in Your Bank Account. No one can withdraw any Money From Your Bank Account without the OTP Sent to Your Registered Mobile Number.
Other than that, a Registered Mobile Number an Also Required to Access Services Like Mobile Banking & Syndicate Bank Net Banking.
Syndicate Bank Mobile Number Registration ( Easy Steps )
- Visit Your Nearest Syndicate Bank ATM & Swipe Your Card.
- Enter Your Four Digit ATM PIN.
- On the Menu, Select Register Mobile Number.
- On Next Screen, Enter Your Mobile Number.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and Confirm.
- After the Successful Registration, You will receive an SMS on Your Mobile Number.
How to Register Syndicate Bank Mobile Number By Visiting Branch
If you are not able to register your Mobile Number with the help of an ATM, You can Visit Your Nearest Syndicate Bank Branch.
- Download the Canara Bank Mobile Number Registration Form.
- Fill in all the Details Like Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Account Number, Email, and Sign the Form.
- Visit Your Branch and Submit the Form to the Bank executive.
- The Executive will Verify all the Details mentioned and Register Your Mobile Number with Your Account.
Note – In April 2020, the Government of India Has Announced the Merger of Syndicate Bank with Canara Bank. So You can also use Canara Bank Mobile Number Registration Form to Register Your Mobile Number. Read This Article to Know More about Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank Merger.
How to Register Mobile Number For Missed Call Banking?
- To Register Your Mobile Number in Syndicate Bank, Type SREG<Customer ID> and Sent It to 9210332255.
- The Mobile Number will be Automatically Get Linked to Your Bank Account.
Once Registered, Now You can Access Services Like Missed Call Banking. You Just Have to Give a Missed Call to Receive Updated Balance, Last 5 Transactions Details on Mobile.
- Give Missed Call to 9210332255.
- Your call will Automatically Get Disconnected after 2-3 Rings.
- Now You will receive an SMS on Your Registered Mobile Number with Your Updated Balance.
We Hope This Article Answers all Your Queries Regarding Syndicate bank mobile number registration. If You have any Doubts Related to Mobile Number Registrations, Please Share with us in the Comments Below.