Syndicate Bank is one of the Major Commercial Banks in India. The Bank was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai, and Vaman Kudva in 1925 as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. On 19 July 1969, Along with the other 13 Major commercials Bank of India, got nationalized by the Government of India. Syndicate Bank offers Various Banking and Financial Services like Savings/Current Account, ATM, Investment, Mobile banking, and Syndicate Bank Net Banking.
Syndicate Bank has its headquarter in the University town of Manipal. Recently Government of India has decided that Syndicate Bank will be Merged into Canara Bank.
If You are also a Customer of Syndicate Bank and Want to Know More about Syndicate Bank Net Banking Then You are at the Right Place. Above all In this article, we have shared all the details like Registration, Features, Login Process of Syndicate Net Banking.
Also, Read – Syndicate bank balance check number Toll-Free
In Order to improve the Banking Experience of its customers, The Bank has Introduced the Syndicate Bank Net Banking Facility for all its account Holders. With the Help of Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Facility, Customer can access their account 24×7 From anywhere.
There is No need to Visit Bank Just to check your Account Balance or to Transfer Fund. With the Help of Internet Banking Facility Customer now Manage Numerous Banking Activities.
To Access the Internet Banking Facility Customer Need to First Complete The Registration Process. Don’t Worry You Don’t need to visit Bank for Registrations. The Syndicate Net Banking Registrations can Be done online Through the Net Banking Portal of Syndicate Bank.
You can Follow The Step by Step Guide Below to Complete Your Syndicate Bank Net Banking Registration Online.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking Registration Online
1. Visit the official Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Login Page in Your Browser. Click Here
2. Click on New User? Register Here option Available on Right Side of Web Page.
3. Now You will be redirected to a Terms & Condition Page. Read the Details and Click on the I Agree on Button to Continue.
4. Once You Have Agreed to Terms and Condition After that, You have to Enter Details Like Your Current/Saving/ Loan Account Number & Email ID Details and Click on Validate. After the Validation is Successful Click on the Next Button.
5. On the Next Screen, You have to Enter the OTP Which you have Received on Your Registered Mobile Number. Once Entered Click on Submit.
6. Now You have to Provide Details Like Your Customer ID & date of Birth, Last 5 Debit or Credit Transactions Details, and Security Code. Enter All the Details and Click on Next Button.
7. On The Next Page, you have to Select Generate Login & Transactions Password and SMS Based OTP For Verification.
8. Now You will receive a Temporary Password for Your Syndicate Bank Net Banking on Your Registered Email ID.
9. Once you have received the Password You can log in To Your Account Using the user Name & Password.
How to Login Into Syndicate Bank Net Banking Login Page
Now That You Have Completed the Registration Procedure You can log in to Your Account using the User ID & Password. For First Time users, You have to Change the Default Password Sent to Your Email. You can Follow The Steps Below for Syndicate Net Banking Login.
Step 1 – Visit the official Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Login Page. Click Here
Step 2 – Enter the Details Like Your User ID & Password and Click on Login.
This is How You can log in to Your Syndicate Net Banking Account. For the Security of Your account, Always update Your PC with the latest Antivirus. Ensure while login into Your Account You don’t use any public Device or Virus Infected Computer.
Change Your password once in a while and Always Mix Your password with Alphabet, Number, and Symbols to Make it Difficult to Guess for Anyone. While Typing Your Password on the Login page, always use the Virtual keyboard for More Security.
Hacking & Phishing are common these days and a Little extra care makes your online transactions more secure.
How to Reset Forgotten Password in Syndicate Bank Internet Banking?
There are times when we need to change our Password or Security Purpose or We Forget it. You can Reset Your Password Through Syndicate Bank Net Banking Portal. Click on The Forget/Reset Password option and Continue the Process to Reset Your Syndicate Bank Net Banking Password.
Default Transfer Limit For Customer
Fund Transfer Own Account – 100000
Third-Party Transfer ( Within Bank ) – 100000
NEFT – 100000
Features of Syndicate Bank Internet Banking
- Fund Transfer – Account Holders can Transfer to own or third Party Bank Account using the NEFT & IMPS Services. You don’t need to Visit Bank and Stand-in a long queue just to Transfer Fund. You Add Beneficiary Account and Transfer fund Within Minutes.
- View Account Statement – You can view the Details of Your Account in Your Syndicate Bank Net Banking Account. One the Monitor his/Her all the Credit and Debit Transactions.
- Block Debit Card – If You Have Lost Your Debit card or it Got Stolen, You don’t need to visit Bank to Deactivate It. You can Use Your Internet Banking Account to Block Your card online.
- Investment – Account Holders can start Fixed Deposit & Recurring Deposit From their online Banking Account.
- Request New Cheque Book – If Your old Cheque Book is Filled and You want a new one, You can request for New Cheque Book online Through Syndicate Bank Net Banking Account. Your New Passbook will be Delivered to Your Registered Address.
- Bill Payment Online – You can Pay Your Electricity and Water Bill online without any Hassel. You can Also recharge Your DTH and Prepaid Mobiles using the online Banking Facility.
How to Add Beneficiary Account in Syndicate Bank Online Banking?
Syndicate Bank Allows its Customer to transfer Fund online through NEFT & RTGS Services. To Transfer online through Syndicate Bank Net banking, the Account Holder is Required to Add an Intra Bank Beneficiary Account. Above all, You can follow the simple Steps Mentioned Below to Add a Beneficiary in Your Syndicate Bank Net Banking Account.
- Visit the official Website of Syndicate Bank Internet banking.
- Login to Your Account Using the Credentials.
- Once Logged in, Navigate to “Payment & Transfer” TAB in Main Menu.
- Select the Other Bank Name & Choose Add Payee Option.
- Now You have to enter Details of the Beneficiary Account which are Name, Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name, IFSC Code & Transfer Limit.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Confirm.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP to Authenticate the Beneficiary Account.
Your Beneficiary Account will be Added in 1 Hour. Once Added, Now You can Transfer funds online from Your Syndicate Bank Account to any third Party Bank Account in the Country.
How to Transfer Fund using the Syndicate Bank Net Banking
Syndicate Bank Net Banking Allows Customers to transfer funds from one bank account to another using the NEFT or RTGS Services. In addition, You can Follow the Easy steps below to transfer funds online.
- Login to Your Syndicate Bank Net Banking Account.
- Navigate to Fund Transfer.
- Add Beneficiary Details like Name, Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC code.
- Enter the Amount You want to Transfer
- Click on Submit. And this is How You can transfer funds Easily from one Bank Account to another without visiting Bank.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking Customer Care
Syndicate Bank volunteers customer care online Banking. The Syndicate Bank Customer can contact the Customer care Executive 24×7 to Get any Help Related to Internet banking.
1800 3011 3333
The FAQ ( Syndicate Bank Net Banking )
Who can Apply For Internet Banking?
Anyone having a Saving/Current/Loan Account with Syndicate Bank can apply for Internet Banking.
Are there any Charges for Online Banking?
As of now, the Syndicate Bank offers Net Banking for Free of Cost.
Can I access my Account from Other Computer?
Yes, you can access Your syndicate Bank Account From another Computer, But make sure You don’t use a Virus infected Computer.
How to Login into my Syndicate Bank Online Banking Account?
Visit the official Website of Syndicate Bank Online Banking & Enter Your User ID & Password to log in.
The syndicate Bank internet Banking Facility is one of the best services introduced by Bank for its customers. online Banking Saves a lot of Time, One can Easily access his Account within Minutes. Above all, In this article, we have tried to Provide all the Important details About Registration, Login & Features of Syndicate Net Banking.
In conclusion, I hope we have cleared all your queries related to Syndicate Bank Net Banking. If you have any doubt related to the same, You can share with us in The comments Below and We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Read Similar Article –