Established in 1943 in Kolkata The UCO Bank is one of the major Government-Owned Commercial Bank of India. UCO Bank has 4000 Plus Service Unit & 49 Zonal offices all over the Country. Bank has Also Established Itself outside India by opening in Singapore and Hong Kong. UCO Bank Has also Started Providing the Net Banking Facility to Its Account Holders. Customer can Access their Account, check Account Balance, Transfer Fund, and Many More using the Uco Bank Net Banking Facility.
To access the Uco Bank Netbanking Services You have to first complete the one-time Registrations Process. Follow the Steps Below for UCO Bank Netbanking Registrations and log in.
Table of Contents
How to Register for UCO Bank Netbanking
Registrations for UCO bank online Banking can be Done Online & offline Both. To Register for Internet Banking offline, Account Holder can Visit their Nearest UCO Bank and ask the Bank Executive for Net Banking Registrations Form.
Fill The Form with all the Necessary Details and Submit it to Back. Your Net Banking will be Activated Soon and Your Username & Password will be sent to Your Registered Home/Office Address by Post within 7-10 Working Days.
To Register for UCO Bank Netbanking online You can Follow the Simple Steps Mentioned Below.
1. Visit the official internet Banking Website of UCO Bank – Click Here & Click on Register option.
2. Now You will be Redirected to New Page Where You have to Select E-Banking Registration.
3. On the Next Step, You will be asked to Provide Your Account Number and Last 5 Transactions Amount & type of Your Credit or Debit card.
4. Once You have Entered all the Details, Just Agree on all Terms and Condition and click on Submit.
5. After you will click on Submit, you will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP
6. On the Next Page for the Verification, you have to Fill your Debit card Details Like Number, Expiry date, and PIN Number.
7. Once Verified a Temperory Username & Password will be Generated for You. You have to Login Into Your UCO Bank Netbanking Account using the Credentials and Change the Username & Password.
This is how You can Easily Register for UCO Bank Internet Banking Online. Once the Registrations is Done your Net Banking will be Activated within 2-3 Working Days.
How to Login Into UCO Bank Internet Banking Account?
Once You Have Completed Your Registrations Process, You can log in to your account using Your Username & Password.
1. Visit the official website of UCO Bank Here & Click on the E-Banking option on Home Page.
2. Now You will be redirected to Netbanking Login Page. Enter Your User ID & password to log in.
What are the Different Services You can access through Internet Banking?
Internet Banking or E-banking is an online Service offered by Banks to Its Customers. The Account Holders Don’t Need to Bank all the time to avail different Banking Services. Here is the List of Different Services You can Access through the UCO Bank online Banking Facility.
- Transfer Fund 24×7 – Visiting Bank and Standing in Long Queue for Hours to Transfer Fund is Frustrating. But with UCO Bank Online Banking You can Transfer Fund to own or Third-party Bank Account Anytime Anywhere.
- Request for New Cheque – Earlier to Issue a New cheque You have to Visit Bank At least 2-3 times. But Now it is Easy to Get a New Cheque Book. You can use your Internet Banking Account to Get Yourself a New Cheque Book.
Once Requested, Your new Cheque Book is Delivered to your Registered Home or office Address within 1 Week.
- Check Your Account Balance – Now You don’t need to update Your Passbook regularly to check your account balance. With the Help of Internet Banking facility, you can check your account balance Within Minute.
- Block Your Debit / Credit card – If You have lost your Debit card or It got Stolen, You can Easily Block Your Card using the Net Banking Facility. Earlier You have to Write the Letter to Bank Manager and then Bank use to Block It. When You Block Your card Instantly, No one can Mis-use It Anywhere.
In Conclusion –
Internet Banking by Uco Bank is a Great facility to Access all the Banking Services from the comfort of Your home or office. But also It is important to use this Service with More Responsibility so that You don’t face any problem.
I hope in this article we have cleared all your queries related to UCO Bank Online Banking.
Further, If You have any questions related to UCO Bank NetBanking, Mobile Banking, Fixed Deposits, or any other Topic Related to Banking You can share with us in the comments below and We will Get back to You Soon with Appropriate Answer of Your Queries.