Established in 1943 in Kolkata, the UCO Bank is one of the Major Commercial Banks in India. UCO Bank Has More Than 4,000 plus service units 49 zonal offices in the Country. The Bank Has a Total 22,436 Number of Employees Working For It. To Manage all Data as well as the Information of Their Employees, The Bank Has Introduced the UCO HRMS Platform.
The UCO HRMS Enables Employees to Manage and Track Their data without having to involve HR. HRMS Platforms are Designed to overcome the Extra Effort of HR Departments. The UCO Bank HRMS Portal Enables Employees to check Their Salary, Bank Holidays, Loan Status, Promotion & More.
UCO Bank is one of the Most Respected Banks in India. They are Known to Value Their Customer as well as their Employees. Platforms like UCO HRMS, enhance the productivity and accuracy of the Employees.
HRMS Portal Has all the Necessary Notification Related to various Events organized by UCO Bank. This Way, it increases employee participation in group activities and Eventually Results in Better performance. Here How You can register and Move Further with the UCO HRMS Login.
How to Register for UCO HRMS?
To access the Services offered by UCO Bank HRMS Portal, the Employees Need to Complete The Registrations. The Registrations can be Done by Submitting the Form to the HR in the office. Once You Get the Authorization from HR, You will be Provided the Username & Password for Your HRMS Account.
UCO HRMS Employee Login – Easy Steps
Once the Registrations are Done and You have Received the Login Credentials from Your HR, You can log in to Your HRMS Account. Follow the Simple Steps for Easy Login.
- Visit the official Website of UCO Bank HRMS.
- On the Login Page, Enter Your Employee ID, Password.
- Solve the Captcha Showing on the Screen. It is a Simple Numerical Equation.
- Now click on Login & You will be Redirected to Your HRMS Account.
What are the Services offered by the UCO Bank HRMS Portal?
The HRMS Portal by UCO Bank offers multiple Services to the Employees. Here Some of the Main Services Employees can Access by Login to Their HRMS Account.
- Loan Status – The Employees can check their Loan Status Directly through their HRMS Account. They can also check if You are Eligible for any Future Loans.
- Salary – UCO Bank Employees can check Their Salary Directly From their HRMS Dashboard. All the Details Related to their Salary are Mentioned on the Platform. The Salary Slip can also be Downloaded in the Form of a PDF to Access Later.
- Apply for Leaves – Before Employees Have to Write a Leave application to their Manager. Now with the HRMS Platform, the Employees can check their Remaining Leaves and Apply for Them.
- Holidays – The UCO Bank HRMS Portal informs their Employees about the Upcoming National and Bank Holidays. This helps Employees to Make Plans for Holidays in Advance.
- Events – The Bank organizes Various Events for Various Events and Workshop to Help its Employees. The Employees Get Every Notification Related to any upcoming Events by the Bank.
Other Than This, the HRMS Platforms can also be Used to track the Employees Performance. The HRMS Platforms are also Beneficial for Manager to Access the Employee Data, They Do Not Have to contact HR for every Information.
How to reset the password for HRMS Account?
- Open the official UCO HRMS Website.
- Enter Your Employee ID & Click on Forget password Button on Home Page.
- You will receive an SMS on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP to Authenticate the Process.
- Now Enter Your New password and Confirm It by Typing it Again.
- Your HRMS Account Password is Changed. Now You can log in to Your Account using the Same password.
UCO Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
The Employees can Get in touch with the UCO Bank Customer care helpline for any Queries Related to HRMS Portal. The Customer care will Provide Help Related to Salary Slip, Fund Details, Appraisals, Leaves, and More.
- Contact Number – (033)4455 9752
- Email Address – email@example.com
- Office Address – Head Office-2, Department Of Information Technology, 3 & 4 DD Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064
HRMS Portals are an Excellent way for Employees to access Their Accounts without the Involvement of HR. Every Organization Aims to improve the productivity and efficiency of Their Business through the HRMS Portals.
- Also read – PNB HRMS – PNB Parivar HRMS Staff Portal
We Hope This Article Clears all Your Queries Related to UCO HRMS. If You have any Doubt Related to HRMS, Please Feel Free to Share with us in the Comments Below and We will Get back to You Soon.