Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is an Indian Finance Bank based in Bangalore. The Bank was established in 2017 to Implement Small Finance Services in the Country. Currently, the Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Has 464 branches in 24 states with over 2.6 million customers. If You Have an Account with Ujjivan Bank and want to Know More about ujjivan small finance bank net banking, then Keep Reading.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank offers Various Banking and Financial Services to its Account Holders. The Services offered by the Bank are Savings Account, Current Account, loans, deposits, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking & More. Internet Banking Has transformed the Traditional Banking System. Now We have to Visit Bank and Stand in Logn Queue for hours Just to Transfer Fund or check our Account Balance.
With ujjivan small finance bank net banking, the Account Holders can Access their Bank Account 24×7 from the Comfort of Their Home or office. It Allows You to Conduct Various Banking transactions using the bank’s Net Banking Portal and offers various advantages over Traditional Banking.
To access the ujjivan small finance bank online Banking Services, You Have to First Complete the Registrations. The Registrations can be Done using Phone Banking or by Visiting Your Nearest Branch. Below is the Step by step guide on Net banking Registrations.
How to Register for ujjivan small finance bank net banking using Phone Banking
- Call Ujjivan Small Finance Toll-Free Number 1800 208 2121 From Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Select the Language You want to Continue.
- Get in touch with the Customer care Executive. The Executive will Help You in Further process.
- Ask the Customer care Executive to Enable Internet banking in Your Account.
- The Customer care Executive will ask You some Questions for Security Purposes. Once They are Satisfied with Your Answers, They will Enable Internet banking Services in Your Account.
Note – Keep Your Account Number & Identification Proof Handy for verification Process.
- Also read – SBI Account Number Search by Name
How to Register for Register for ujjivan small finance bank online banking by Visiting Branch
The Registrations for ujjivan small finance bank net banking can be Done by Visiting Your Nearest Ujjivan Branch. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below for Easy registrations.
- Visit Your Nearest Ujjivan Smal Finance Bank.
- Ask the Bank Executive for the internet banking Registrations Form.
- Fill in all the Details Properly and Submit them to Bank with Your Passbook Copy and Aadhar card.
- The Bank will Verify all the Details and Enable Internet banking on Your Account.
- Internet banking Services will be Started within 24 Hours in Your Account.
How to Login into ujjivan small finance bank Internet banking Account?
After You have Successfully Registered for Ujjivan Internet Banking, Now You can log in to Your Account with the Username and Password Provided by Bank.
Step 1 – Visit the official Website of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank.
Step 2 – Enter Your Customer ID & Password and Click on Login.
Note – Make sure You Do Share You Username and Password any anyone and Avoid Login through any Public Devices.
How to Reset Forgotten Password in Ujjivan online Banking
If You Have Forgotten Your Password or want to reset it for security reasons, You can Follow the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Visit the official website on Ujjivan Internet Banking.
- Click on Forget Password option.
- Enter Your Customer ID, Mobile Number, Agree to terms and Condition, and click on Proceed.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile number, Enter the OTP and click on Procced.
- Enter Your Debit card Details for Authentication or Answer the Security Questions.
- Reset Your New password for Net banking Account.
Benefits of Using the Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Internet Banking Services
- Easy Fund Transfer – Internet banking Allows You to Easily transfer Fund to own or third Party Bank Account using NEFT or RTGS Services. The Services are Available 24×7 and one can Easily transfer Fund to any Bank Account without Any Hassel.
- Pay bills – Now There No Need to visit Your Electricity or Water office to pay Your Bills. Ujjivan small finance bank offers an Instant Bill Payment Facility using Internet Banking Services.
- New Cheque Book request – Old Cheque Book is Filled? Request for New Chequebook using the Net Banking Services.
- Open New FD Account – Fixed Deposit is one of the Great ways to Start Investing. Open a New Fixed Deposit Account anytime using the Internet banking Services. There No need to visit the bank and Stand in Long Queue for Hours and Fill the Form to open an FD.
- Check Account Balance – Before checking the Account Balance we Have to Visit Bank and Update our Passbook. With Internet banking, the Account holders can check their Account Balance & Download the Account Statement of the Last Year in PDF to Monitor all their transactions.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Uses the Latest technology to make all banking Services accessible to their Account Holders. With Internet Banking, Now all the Banking Services are easily accessible to all the Customers.
We Hope this Article Clears all Your Queries related to ujjivan small finance bank net banking. If You Have any Question Related to online Banking Registrations, login, or Feature, You can contact Customer Support by Dialing 1800 208 2121.