When it comes to Investments, Mutual Funds offer a Great Way to Diversify holdings. Unlike Stocks, Investors can Start Investing with a SIP of ₹500 a month. Along with Investing, It is also Important to Track Mutual Funds. In this article, we Have Shared a Detail of How to Download the UTI Mutual Fund Account Statement.
Just Like any other Statement, Mutual Fund Account Statement will Help You know the Details of Your Investment & review Them Periodically. The Account Statement will Give You an Record of all the Transactions That You can utilize to Calculate Your Tax.
UTI Mutual Funds offers You the convenience of Downloading or Receiving the Account Statement Via Mail. However, to Avail of the Service of receiving the Account Statement via Mail, Your email address must be registered with Unit Trust of India (UTI). Let us Know More about How to How to Download the UTI Mutual Fund account statement.
Table of Contents
How to Download UTI Mutual Fund account statement online?
- Visit the official Website of UTI Mutual Fund.
- Login to Your Account with the Username & Password. You can also use Your PAN card Number to log in.
- Once Logged in, Scroll Down to Statement of Accounts Under the My Account option.
- Choose Your Folios From the List.
- Select the Duration For which You Want the statement.
- Next, You can choose the options to Receive Your Account Statement Via Mail or Download it in Form of a PDF to Your Device.
We Hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Regarding How to Download the UTI Mutual Fund account statement. Share Your Doubts Related to Mutual Fund Account Statement in the Comments Section Below.