State Bank of India is the Largest Public Sector Bank in India. The Bank offers various Banking & Financial Services to its Customer. If You have an account with the State Bank of India and Want to Know More about What is CIF Number in SBI, then this article will answer all Your Queries.
CIF or Customer Information File Contains all the Information of Account Holder Related to Loans, KYC & Demat Account. Your Bank owns all right to Access Your CIF Number. CIF or Customer Information File Helps Banks to Decode Everything about Your Bank Account to Avoid any Fraud Activity.
- Also, Read – How to Check SBI Mini Statement via SMS
In-State Bank of India, the CIF Number is an 11-Digital Unique Number that is printed on the Front Page of Your Passbook or Account Statement. In this article, we have Mentioned Two Different Ways to Find a CIF Number in SBI. So Even If You Do Not Have Access to First Method, You use the Second Process to find CIF Number.
Different Banks have Different Format of CIF Number. You can also find Your CIF Number from Internet Banking. Follow the simple steps Mentioned Below to Know More about what is CIF in SBI.
Table of Contents
Steps Find CIF Number in SBI Internet Banking Account
- Visit the official Website of SBI online & Click on Login.
- Enter Your Username & Password to Login into Your SBI Net Banking Account.
- Navigate to Account Statement in Left Menu.
- Download Your Account Statement by Start & End Date or Month. Select the View option and click on Go.
- Your SBI Bank Account Statement will be displayed on the screen. There You can See Your 11-Digit SBI CIF Number. Please refer to the Image Below to Know More about what is CIF Number.
How to find CIF Number in Passbook?
The State Bank of India CIF Number is Mentioned on the Front Page of the Passbook. If You Do Not have Internet Banking Activated on Your Account, You can use this Method to Find Your CIF Number. For Reference, You can see the Image Below.
This is How You Can Find Your CIF Number in SBI Account Using Passbook & Internet banking. We Hope this Article Clarify all Your Inquiries related to “What is CIF Number in SBI”
Do You have any Questions related to What is CIF Number in SBI or How to Find It? If yes, then leave a Comment Below and We will Get back to You Soon. Till Then You can Read this Detailed Article on What is CIF Number? How to find Your CIF Number?