Central Bank of India is one of the largest and oldest government-owned commercial banks in India. The Bank was established on 21 December 1911 and it has its Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Central bank of India offers various banking services like a savings account, current account, debit/credit card, Mobile Banking and Central bank of India net banking.
The Central bank of India has More than 4681 Branches network and 3477 ATMs covering all 29 States in Our Country. In this article, we have shared all the information related to the central bank of India net banking and Central bank online login and Registration. With the help of the central bank of India net banking, customers can access their account 24×7 and carry out all banking transactions online without any hassle.
Do You know You can check Your Account Balance using Missed Call Banking Service? Check out this Article on Central Bank Missed call SMS Banking – All bank balance enquiry – Missed Call Numbers List (toll-free)
Services offered by Central bank net banking
- Online Fund Transfer to own or third Party Bank Account.
- Check Account Balance Online.
- Request for Issue of New Chequebook.
- Pay Bills Online
- Block Your Stolen / Lost Debit and Credit card
- Earn Cashback on various Website
- Keeping Track of Your Expenses
How To register for Central bank of India net banking?
If you are an account holder of Central bank, You are eligible to apply for Central bank Internet Banking. You can Download the central bank net banking registration form CBI official Website Here.
- You have to Fill Details like your Name, Address, Date of Birth, Email and Account Details.
- Once You have submitted the form to Bank executive, Bank will Further start the Registration Process.
- After the Net Banking Registration is done, You will receive Your Password from the Post sent to Your Address.
- Upon the Receipt of Password, You can visit the branch for collecting the User ID and Activating the Internet Banking Facility.
- Now You Have Access to Your account 24×7
How to Login to Central bank online Net Banking Account?
Login to Your Net banking Account is quite easy and simple. Once you have completed the registration process for Central Bank of India Net Banking. You can log in to Your account using your User ID & Password provided by Bank. Follow the steps below to log in to Your Net Banking Account.
Step 1 – Visit the official Net Banking Website of Central bank – Central Bank Net Banking Login
Step 2 – If You are a Personal Banking User Select on Personal Internet Banking Login & Corporate users with current account Will Select Corporate Banking Login option. ( For reference see the Screenshot Below )
Step 3 – Now Enter Your User ID & Password with Captcha Displayed on Screen and Click on Login. You can also use Virtual Keyword to Type your password for Better security.
For Corporate Users log in, You can click on Corporate Login option Available in the left side of Webpage. once you have click on Login option a new security tip page will open where you have click on Proceed. Now You can log in to Your Central bank of India net banking account using Your Corporate ID, Username and Password.
This is how you can easily log in to your central bank net banking account using your User ID & Password. Make Sure You do not share your password with anyone. Always use your own device to log in to Your Net Banking Account. If You will use any Public device, Chances are you might get attacked by Hackers.
For Security purpose, Change your password in every 90 days, Keep Your system updated with Antivirus. Always check the Net Banking Link before login to Your Account, Your Address should look like https://.
How to Reset CBI Net Banking Password
There are the times when we need to change our online net banking Password. To change your CBI Password, You don’t need to visit the bank, You can change Your Password using Password Generation feature of CBI. Follow the Steps Below to Change your password.
- Visit the link – Online Password Generation
- Enter Your Customer ID & Registered Mobile Number in the Given Space.
- Click on Generate Button.
- You will receive an SMS which will be live for 3 Minutes.
- On Next Page Enter OTP Received on Your Phone with CIF ( user ID ) And Change Your Password.
- And This is how you can change the password on the central bank of India net banking.
How to Generate online Transactions Password
- To Generate Your online Transactions Password, Collection Your Grid Card From Your Branch.
- Login to Your Net Banking account using Your User Id & password.
- Go to Main Menu / Select “options” menu on Left Side and click on Transaction Password generation.
- Follow the Guidelines Available on pages.
- Choose a Store transaction password With Alphabet & Symbols.
The FAQ ( Central bank of India net banking )
Who can Avail feature of CBI Net Banking?
An individual having saving or current account with CBI can access the Internet Banking Feature
I do not have ac PC? Can I Still Access Net Banking?
Yes You can still use internet Banking in Your Phone
Can we De-activate Internet Banking Account?
Yes, You can anytime Deactivate Your Internet Banking Account by Visiting Your Branch.
How Can I Change My Password?
You can Change Your password by Visiting Password Generation Page or login to Your Central bank online Account.
What is the Benefit of Using Internet Banking?
You can access your account 24×7 and do any Banking transactions.
Internet banking is no less than a blessing for us. But it is our responsibility to use internet banking properly.
Take care that you do not share your password with anyone and do not log in to your net banking account from any public device to avoid a case like hacking. I hope we have cleared all your queries related to the central bank of India net banking in this Article. If you have any doubt related to Central bank online you can share with us in the comments below. We will Get back to you as soon as possible. And Always be aware of Internet fraud, If you find anything wrong with your Net banking account first Compliant in Bank.