Image Source: wallpaperflare.com
Confused about how to get a lifetime-free credit card by choosing one among the many options available today? This article lists five of India’s best lifetime-free credit cards in 2023.
1. Choose IDFC FIRST Bank’s Classic Credit Card for high-end rewards
IDFC FIRST Bank offers attractive lifetime-free credit cards that help customers access various cashback offers. Here are the features of IDFC FIRST Bank’s Classic Credit Card, which is a lifetime-free card:
- IDFC FIRST Bank offers up to 10x reward points through this card that do not expire.
- IDFC FIRST Bank offers a welcome voucher of ₹500 on spending above ₹15000 within 90 days of card generation and a 5% cashback (up to ₹1000) on the first credit card EMI payment done within 30 days of card generation.
- Customers can enjoy a balance transfer facility on the IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card.
2. Opt for the IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card to benefit from rare merchant discounts
Another IDFC FIRST credit card that you must check out is the Millennia Credit Card. The following are the features that IDFC FIRST Bank offers through this card:
- You can get a discount of up to 25% on purchasing movie tickets through the Paytm app worth up to ₹100.
- IDFC FIRST Bank rewards customers with more than 300 merchant offers at more than 1500 restaurants.
- The bank offers a 15% discount at more than 3000 wellness outlets.
- Like the Classic Credit Card, customers’ reward points do not expire.
3. The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card offers some of the best cashback offers
Here are the main features of the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- Customers can benefit from three complimentary airport lounge accesses as a welcome benefit.
- Customers who reach the milestone of ₹4 lakhs in spending get 5X reward points on all subsequent purchases.
- The credit card app offers a ‘buy one, get one free’ offer with BookMyShow for movie tickets booked on Saturdays.
4. Select ICICI Bank’s Amazon Pay Credit Card for multiple cashback offers
The ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card is known for its cashback offers. Here are all the cashback benefits offered by this card:
- Amazon Prime customers get a five per cent cashback on Amazon purchases.
- If you are not a Prime customer, you will still receive a cashback of three per cent.
- ICICI Bank’s Amazon Pay Credit Card offers a fifteen per cent discount at select restaurants in India.
5. Choose the Dhanlaxmi Bank Platinum Credit Card for rewards across multiple categories
Here are the four critical benefits offered by Dhanlaxmi Bank through its Platinum Credit Card:
- Customers get a five per cent discount on purchases made at supermarkets.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank provides complimentary insurance coverage to cardholders.
- Customers can benefit from Platinum privileges across various categories.
6. HDFC Bank’s Regalia Credit Card also is a beneficial lifetime-free credit card
The following are the benefits offered by HDFC’s Regalia Credit Card:
- Customers can benefit from a discount of up to fifteen per cent at more than three thousand restaurants across India.
- HDFC Bank provides a Fee Surcharge Waiver and an Accidental Air Death Cover to cardholders.
- HDFC Bank charges the lowest foreign currency markup fee of 2% on all international transactions.
The cards mentioned in this article have a common feature since they are lifetime free credit cards: they charge no annual fees from customers.