Bandhan Bank is one of the Largest Public Sector Bank in India. The Bank offers various Banking & Financial Services Includes Net Banking, Mobile Banking & Many More. Now Bandhan Bank Customers can access their account on their Mobile Devices using the Bandhan Bank UPI Services.
Bandhan Bank UPI App Allows its Customers to send Money, request Money, Pay via QR Code Using their Smartphone. UPI Makes it Easier for the Customers to send Money in Real-time to another Bank account through a Platform called VPA, Mobile Number, Account Number & IFSC Code.
Account Holder of Bandhan Bank Doesn’t Need to visit their Branch to Generate Their Bandhan Bank UPI Code. Customers can Download the BHIM Bandhan UPI App from Play store for Free of Cost & Register for UPI Services.
How to Register for Bandhan Bank UPI?
Once You Have Downloaded the BHIM Bandhan UPI From the Google Play Store, You can Follow the Steps Below for Further Registration.
- Open the App & Click on Proceed to Verify Your Mobile Number for UPI.
- Select the SIM which is Registered with Your Bank account & Click on Proceed.
- Now Enter You Nick Name & click on Continue.
- Enter Details like Your First Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, and click on Continue.
- Enter the 4-Digit PIN then Click on Confirm.
- Check the Terms and Condition Box and Click on Continue.
Congratulations Now You are Successfully Registered with Bandhan Bank UPI App. Once the Registration Process is Completed now you have to add a Bank account to Your BHIM Bandhan App for Future Payments & Request.
How to Add Bank Account in BHIM Bandhan Bank App?
- Open Your App & Click on Manage Account.
- Now to add Bank account click on “ADD” at the top right corner of Your Mobile Screen.
- Find Your Bank
- Now Select the Account Number from the Drop Down and Create VPA. Now click on Add Button and Your Bank Account will be Added Successfully.
Once You have Successfully Added your Bank Account to Bandhan Bank UPI App, Now you can Set UPI for transactions. Open your App & Select Generate UPI. Enter Your Last 6 Digit of Your Debit card & Expiry Date.
You will Receive and OPT ( one time password ) on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OPT & Set the UPI, Confirm Your UPI and That’s It. This is how You can Easily update / Set / Change the UPI PIN for Your Bandhan Bank UPI transactions.
How to Send Money Using Bandhan Bank UPI?
Once the Registrations & UPI PIN Generation for BHIM Bandhan UPI App is Done, You can immediately start Performing different Services Like Money Transfer from Your bank account. Follow the Steps Below to Transfer Money Using the UPI Service.
- Open Your BHIM Bandhan App & Select Your virtual Payment Address. Select Either of the Following Details of Recipient-
- MMID + Mobile Number
- Account Number + IFSC Code
- Now You have to enter the Account Details of the Receiver.
- Once You have Filled the Details Now Enter Your UPI PIN & Transfer Money.
How to Receive Money From Another Person on Your Account Using BHIM Bandhan UPI?
- First Select the remitters Virtual Payment Address
- Enter the Amount You want from The Person
- Select the Expiry Duration ( Minimum It should be 2 Minutes & Maximum 7 Days )
- Now After the Remitter Approve Your Request, You can receive the Money on Your Bank Account.
The BHIM Bandhan UPI app is Available for 24×7 throughout the Year. You can use this app anytime to transfer or Receive Money using the UPI Service. There is No Need for visiting Bank to transfer money, it can be easily done through the App.
Why Your UPI Transaction is Failing?
Often we Get this Query that why our UPI Transactions are Failing? There can be Multiple Reasons why Your Transaction Failed. Here are some of the Most Common Reason for Failed Transactions.
- UPI Bank Server Would be Down.
- You have Entered the Wrong UPI PIN (Re-check Your UPI PIN )
- Incorrect Beneficiary UPI ID
- The Receiver You re sending Money is Not using Bharat Interface for Money ( BHIM )
If Still, You UPI transactions Failed You can Contact the BHIM Customer Support. You can Reach out to the BHIM Customer care toll-free number or on the helpline number for any queries and complaints on your BHIM transactions.
There are the times when Your Transaction is Not Failed but it got Delayed because of Server Issue. You can Check Your transactions, History Page, along with UTR Number or Reference Number to Check the Status.
BHIM Bandhan UPI uses two-factor authentication for all the Transactions which Makes it safe & Secure to Use. So you don’t have to worry about the Safety of Your transactions Performed Using the BHIM Bandhan App.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question ) BHIM Bandhan UPI App
Is is any Changes for using the BHIM Bandhan UPI App?
No, there is No Additional Charges of Using the BHIM Bandhan App
Does the Receiver also Need to have the App?
No, It’s No Necessary for the Receiver to have the Bandhan UPI App to receive Payments.
How to See all my Past transaction done through the App?
You can Check all Your Past transactions under the history option available in Your Bandhan Bank App.
Can I Transfer Money Abroad using the BHIM Bandhan App?
No, as of You can only use this Application for Domestic Transactions.
How Will I Know if my transactions are Successful?
For Every Successful transaction, You will See an Instant Message on Your Screen. For Pending or Delayed transactions You can check the transactions, History Page.
The BHIM Bandhan UPI App is one of the Best Application to Transfer or receives Money. The App Allows account holder of all Banks to use the UPI Service to Send, Receive, Scan & Pay using the QR Code in their Mobile Phones.
I hope we have Cleared all Your Queries related to Bandhan Bank UPI Services. If You have any Question Related to the same, You can Share with us in the Comments Below.