State Bank of India is the Largest Public Sector Bank in India. Headquatered in Mumbai, Maharashtra the Bank has a 23% market share by assets and 25% share of Loan and Deposit. SBI Has a total of 420 million customers in India. To Manage Such a Huge Customer Base efficiently, They Have Introduced the CMS SBI Where Customer can Register their Complaint online.
In this article, we have Shared Detailed Information regarding what is CMS SBI and How to register Complaints online in SBI CMS. The online Complaint Registration Platform can be used to File a Complaint Related to any unauthorized transactions or Prepaid card Issues.
What is CMS SBI?
The State Bank of India is known for its best Customer Support. The Bank Growth Entirely Depends on the Services and Customer Satisfaction. With Significant Digital Banking Growth in Country, The SBI Has Launched the online Complaint Platform Known As CMS SBI.
Customer Has the Right to Register a Complaint Related to any Banking Issues They are Meeting. Once the Complaint is Registered online, It Can Take up to 5-7 Working Days to Completly Resolved.
How to Register a Complaint online?
Follow the Simple Step by Step Guide to Register Your Complaint online Via SBI CMS Portal.
- Visit the official Website of CMS SBI on Your Browser. You can also Follow the Link to Directly Go to the Page, click here.
- On the Next Step Now You Have to fill in the Details Regarding Your Complaint. Select Customer Type, Account Number, Name of Complainant, Branch Code, Mobile Number, E-Mail, Category of Complaint, Product & Services, Nature of Complaint, Brief, Fill the Captcha.
- Fill in all the Details Carefully and click on Submit.
- Once Submitted, You will Get a Complaint Ticket Number for Future References. You can use That Number to track Your Complaint Status online.
How to Check Your Complaint Status online?
Once You have Successfully Submitted the Complaint online, Now You can track Your Complaint Status. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to review Your Complaint Status.
- Visit the State Bank of India Complaint Status Check online Portal.
- Enter Your Complaint ticket Number & Mobile Number.
- Enter the Number Showing o Captcha and click on Submit.
- Your Complaint Status will be Shown on Your Screen.
In case You Complaint is Still Not Processed by the Bank, You can Get in Touch with SBI Customer care Toll-Free Number 1800 425 3800 or 1800 112211. You can Provide Your Ticket Number to the Customer care Executive to investigate the status of the complaint.
You can also Visit Your Home Branch or Corporate Center with the Generated Ticket Number for Follow up of Your Complaint Registered.
Note – Make Sure You Inform Your bank at the Earliest in Case of any Unauthorised transactions with Your Account. The Longer the Time You will Consume, the higher will be the Risk of Loss.
State Bank of India is one of the Most Prestigious Organizations in the Country. The fact that Makes Them one of the Best Banks in Country is the Services they offers. We Hope This Article Clears all Your Queries related to CMS SBI.
- Also, Read – How to Unblock SBI ATM Card?
If You Have Any Inquiring Related to How to Register online Complaint in SBI CMS, Make Sure You Share with us in the comments below.