Are You Looking For Saraswat Bank Login & Net Banking Registration Process? This Article Shares Detailed Information about Saraswat Bank Net Banking Registration & Login.
Headquatered in Mumbai, Maharashtra The Saraswat Bank is one of the Major urban cooperative banks. Established on 14 September 1918, Saraswat Bank is the First cooperative Bank in India to Provide merchant banking services.
In 2011, The Reserve Bank of India Had Granted All India operations Permission to Saraswat Bank. Currently, The Bank Has a Network of More Than 284 Branches and 311 ATMs Across the Country. Saraswat Bank has various Banking & Financial Services which also Include Saraswat Bank Online Banking.
Table of Contents
Saraswat Bank Net Banking
Internet Banking also Known as e-Banking is an Online Facility for Banking Services. It allows customers to use banking services through the internet. Internet Banking Enables Customers to Access Banking Services throughout the Year 24×7 from any place with internet access.
The Account Holders can Access Various Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Account Statements, ATM Services, Purchase Insurance, Bill Payment & More From their comfort.
The Saraswat Bank Online Banking gives Access to Almost every Banking Services Available through a local branch. However, to access the Net Banking Services, the Customers have to First Complete Registration Procedure. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below For Saraswat Bank Net Banking Registration.
Features of Saraswat Bank Net Banking
- Safe and secured Online Banking
- 24×7 Availability.
- Fund Transfer to own or Third Party Bank Account.
- Cheque book request
- Online Bill Payment
- Open a fixed deposit account.
- Check Account Statement & More.
Saraswat Bank Net Banking Registration
- Visit the official Website of Saraswat Bank.
- Click on the Login to E-Banking Button on the Homepage.
- Click on the Self online Registration Link below the Login Button.
- On the next screen that appears, fill up the details such as the Customer ID, Debit card Number, Expiry Month, Expiry Year, CVV & Click on Validate.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Next, You Have to set a Username & Password for Saraswat Bank Login.
- Click on Submit the Complete the registration process.
Note – This online Registration Process will only work with Retail users. For Corporate Users, They have to Complete the Registrations by visiting their Nearest Saraswat Bank.
How to Register For Saraswat Bank Net Banking By Visiting Branch
- Visit Your Nearest Saraswat Bank with Your ID Proof.
- Ask the Customer Executive For Net Banking Registration Form.
- Fill in all the Details Mentioned on the Form.
- Submit the Net banking Registration Form to the Bank Executive with all the Necessary Documents Like Passbook Copy & Aadhar card.
- The Bank will verify the Documents You have Submitted.
- Once Verified, The Saraswat Bank Online Banking Services will be activated on Your Account.
- The Username & Password will be Delivered to You within 7-10 Working Days.
Saraswat Bank Login | Saraswat Bank Net Banking Login Steps
- Visit the official website of Saraswat Bank.
- Click on the Login to E-Banking Button on the Main Menu Section.
- You will be Redirect to Saraswat Bank Login Page.
- Enter Your User ID, Verification code, Password & click on Login.
- You will be redirected to the Saraswat Bank Net Banking Dashboard.
Saraswat Bank corporate Login
The Login Procedure for Saraswat bank corporate Users is Similar to Retail users. You have to Visit the Saraswat bank login Page & Enter Your Username & Password to log in.
How to reset Saraswat Bank Online Banking password?
If You Have Forgotten Your Net banking Password or Want to reset it For Security purposes, You Can Easily Do It From Forget Password option. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below for Saraswat Bank Online Banking password Reset.
- Visit the Saraswat Bank Login Page.
- Click on The Forget Password option Under the Login Button.
- A New Window will Open Where You have to Select the CIF Number or Debit card Option.
- If You have a Selected CIF Number, Enter Customer ID, Mobile Number, verification Code & click on Next.
- If You have to Select a Debit card, Enter Your Debit card Number, Expiry Month, Year CVV, Verification code & click on Next.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP on the Given Space and click on Next.
- Type Your New Password and click on Confirm to complete the process.
Note – Currently, The Net Banking Password reset option is Only Available For Retail users. The Corporate Users Have to Visit the respective Branch the Update their password.
Steps to transfer money via Saraswat bank online Banking
Follow the Steps Given Below to Transfer Fund online Via NEFT & RTGS Services.
- Login to Your Saraswat Bank Online Banking Account.
- Navigate to the Fund Transfer option on the Main Menu.
- Next, Select Your Payment Mode. You can use NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS Services For Fund Transfer.
- Select Beneficiary Account From the List. If You Have Not Added a Beneficiary, Click on Add Beneficiary and Enter Receiver Name, Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code, Mobile Number & click on Confirm.
- Type the Amount You Want to Transfer & click on Confirm.
- You will receive a Confirmation Message on Your registered Mobile Number. A Payment Receipt will also be Generated which You can Download For Future References.
How to Open Fixed Deposit Account with Saraswat bank Online Banking
- Login to Saraswat Bank Net banking with your User ID & Password.
- Navigate to the General Services option and click on Service Service request.
- Next, Select New request then Deposit & then Open a Term Deposit Option.
- Enter the Amount Your want to Deposit and the Duration.
- Select the Account through which the funds are Debited For the FD account.
- Select Interest payment and Principal Maturity from the dropdown.
- Your New FD Account is Now Created.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you on your registered mobile number.
FAQ (Saraswat bank Net Banking)
Who Can Avail Saraswat Bank Internet Banking facility?
Anyone Having a Savings or Current Account with Saraswat Bank can Avail of this facility.
Is it safe to use Internet Banking Services?
100%, Saraswat Bank Have Two Levels of Authentication to provide enhanced security.
What is My Login ID?
Your Login ID is Your Customer ID which you can Find in Your Passbook.
Are there any Charges for Fund Transfer?
No, there are No Charges for Fund Transfer.
What is OTP?
OTP Stands for One Time Password. OTP is a unique Number Sent to Your Registered Mobile Number in Every Transaction You Made to Avoid any Fraud.
Net Banking or Digital Banking Has Transformed the Tradition Banking System. It Enables Customers to Access their Accounts and Perform Banking Servies Like Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, check Statements using the internet.
We Hope This article Clears all Your Queries Related to Saraswat bank Login and Registration. For any Doubt Related to Login or Registration, You can Get in touch with the Saraswat bank Customer care Service at 1800 22 9999.