Headquatered in Chennai, India The Indian Bank is one of the oldest and Largest state-owned Public Sector Banks in India. The Bank Has More than 6,089 branches with 5,022 ATMs Across India. Indian Bank offers Various Banking and Financial Services to its Customer Including Indian Bank Net banking.
The Indian Bank Net Banking has made it easier for their account Holders to avail of Banking Services online from their Comfort 24×7. With Internet Banking Services Indian Bank Account holders can access their account, Transfer Funds, Download Account Statements, Pay Bills, Earn cash back, and More.
But to Access the Indian Bank Net banking Services the Bank Account Holder Has to complete the Time Registrations Process. You can Follow the Easy Steps Mentioned Below to complete Your Registrations Procedure.
- Also, Read – Indian bank balance check number ( Toll-Free )
How to Register for Indian Bank Net Banking? Step By Step Guide
1 . Visit the official Indian Bank Internet Banking Portal & Click on the Login for Net Banking.
2. You will be Redirect to a New Login Page Where You have to click on the NEW USER button.
3. Enter Your Account Number or CIF number and Your Registered Mobile Number and then click on Submit.
4. Now You will receive an OPT ( One time Password ) on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OPT and click on Confirm.
5. Once the system will verify the OPT, now You have to Fill in Details like Date of Birth and Registered Email ID.
6. On the Next step, now You have to choose the Facility Type. You can Select Between Different Services and facilities.
7. Now You have to Create a New password for Your Indian Bank Net Banking Account.
8. For Security Purpose You have to Choose any Two Secret Questions and enter their Answers. Make sure to Note Down the Question along with their answer for Future reference.
9. You can Activate Your Net Banking through a Branch or ATM card.
10. To Activate through Branch, You have to Download and Submit the Registrations Form to Your Branch. For ATM Card Activation Procedure, Select Activate through ATM card option and click on Confirm.
11. On the Next step, Enter Your ATM card Details Like card Number, Expiry Date, 4-Digit PIN, and click on submit.
12. The Bank will verify all the Details You have Submitted. Once Verified, “Successful Activation” a Message will Display on Your Screen.
Your Indian Bank Net Banking Account will Get Activated within the Next 24 Hours. Now You can click on Exit and Login with Your Internet Banking username & password.
Also, Read – Indian bank Net Banking Login & features
How to Login Into Your Internet Banking Account?
After the Internet Banking has been activated, Now You can log in to Your Account using the Username and Password. Follow the simple Steps Below for Indian Bank Net Banking Login.
- Visit the official Website of the Indian bank Internet Banking.
- On the Homepage, click on Login for Net Banking.
- Enter Your User ID, solve the Captcha, and click on Login.
- Now once You are Logged in, Now You can Navigate through Different Banking Services in Your Account.
How to Reset the Indian Bank Net Banking Password?
In case if You want to Change or Reset Your Indian Bank Internet Banking Password, You can Follow the Easy Steps mentioned Below.
- Visit the official Website of Indian Bank Net Banking and click on Continue to Login.
- On the Next Page, click on the “Forget Password” option.
- You can Change Your password using the ATM card or Secret Question.
- To Change Your Password Using the ATM card, Enter the user ID, Phone Number. On the Next Page, Your CIF Number and Mobile Number will be displayed.
- Now You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and Click on submit.
- On the next page, Enter Your ATM card Number, Expiry Date, PIN, and click on Confirm.
- Now You have to Enter Your New password and click on Confirm. Once Your Password is Changed a confirmation Message will be displayed on the screen.
This is how You Can Easily Change Your internet Banking Account Password. Make sure You do Not Share Your Account Password with Anyone for Security purposes.
How to reset Indian Bank Transactions Password?
Transaction Password is a password that is Required to Authenticate any Fund Transfer from the Account. To Initiate any online Transactions or Fund transfers in Net Banking, the system will Ask You for Transactions Password. To reset Your Transactions Password, You can Follow the Steps Mentioned below.
- Login to Your Net Banking, Account using the Login Credentials.
- Navigate to Options in Main Menu and Select ATM Card.
- Enter Your ATM card Details Like Card Number, PIN, Expiry Date, and click on Submit.
- You will receive an OPT on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OPT and Click on Confirm.
- On the next screen, You can Choose Your New Transactions Password and click on Submit.
What are the Features of Internet Banking?
Indian Bank Net banking is one of the Most Secure and Convenient Way to Access Banking Services without visiting a Bank. From Fund Transfer to Downloading Account Statement, the Internet Banking Facilitates all Banking Essentials. Here are the top 5 Features of Indian Bank Internet Banking.
- Time-efficient – With Internet Banking, you can Carry out any Banking Transactions in a matter of a few minutes. You Don’t Have to Wait for Hours to transfer Fund or check Account Balance. Just Login to Your Indian Bank Net Banking and Access All Services.
- View Your Transactions – Online Banking Allows You to Access all Your Account transactions. You can Monitor all Your transactions and find out any Unapproved Transactions in Your Account. It also benefits You to Keep track of all Your Expenses.
- Money Transfer Between Account – Online Fund Transfer through Indian bank Net banking is More Convenient. You Don’t have to Visit Your Branch and Stand in Long queues for Hours to transfer Fund. With NEFT or RTGS Services, It’s More convenient their going to a bank in person.
- Open FD / RD Account – Opening an Account offline typically takes at least 1-2 Days Because You have to fill and submit the Form to Your Bank. The Bank Will Verify all Details and, Then they will Allot You the Account Details. But with the Indian Bank online Banking, You can open a Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposit Account in Few Minutes.
- Bill Payment – Pay all Your bills on Indian Bank online Banking Portal. You can Pay Your Electricity, Mobile, insurance, Credit card, and other Bills from the Comfort of Your Home. Simply log in to Your Internet Banking Account and Enjoy Hassel Free Bills Payments.
How to Open Indian Bank Savings via Online Banking?
Indian Bank Savings Account Offers You High-Interest Rate. You can open a savings account online by following the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Visit the official Website of the Indian bank Internet Banking Portal.
- Login to Your Account and Navigate to “online savings account opening portal”.
- Fill the form and submit it. The Bank will Verify all Details.
- The users can check their Savings Account Application through the Internet Banking Portal. Know More about Indian Bank Savings Account Here.
Services offered by Indian Bank Internet Banking
[table id=65 /]
How to Add Beneficiary and Transfer Fund through Indian bank Net
Indian bank online Banking Allows their Account Holder to Transfer fund from one Account to Another through NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS. Before You Transfer funds from Your Account, You have to First Add the Beneficiary. Follow the Steps Below to Add New Beneficiary to Your Internet Banking Account.
- Login to Your Indian Bank online Banking account and Navigate to the “Fund Transfer” Category in Left Menu.
- Now click on “Add Beneficiary”.
- Fill in all the details like Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, and Branch Name. Now click on Add Button.
- You will receive an OTP ( One time Password ) on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OPT to Confirm the Beneficiary Account.
This is How You Can Add a Beneficiary Account to Your Net banking Account. After Adding the Beneficiary now You can transfer funds online via NEFT or RTGS Services. Follow the steps below to Transfer funds online via an Indian bank Net Banking Account.
- Visit the official Indian Bank online Banking Portal.
- Log in to Your Account using the Username and Password.
- Select “Fund Transfer” and Then Select NEFT/RTGS Transfer or other IB Account from the Menu.
- Enter the Amount, Transactions Password, and select “confirm”.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OPT for Successful fund Transfer.
Note – The Minimum amount You can Transfer from RTGS is 1 Lakh Rupees. Under Normal Circumstances, Amount Gets Credited in Real-time in RTGS Transfer.
Indian Bank Net Banking Customer Care
Indian Bank volunteers customer care for Internet Banking. Account Holders can Contact the Customer Executive 24×7 to Get any Help Related to Internet Banking. Below are the details of Indian Bank Online Banking Customer Care.
1800 4250 0000
You can also Register a Complaint about Net Banking Services online Here.
Indian Bank Net Baking FAQ
Who can Apply for Indian Bank online Banking Services?
Anyone Having an Account with Indian Bank can Apply for Internet Banking Services.
Where I can find the User ID?
User ID applies to Unique Identification Number. You can find the user ID in Your Bank Passbook or Account Statement.
What are the Charges for online Banking Services?
The Indian Bank Net Banking services are Free of Cost.
How to transfer funds online through Internet Banking?
You can transfer funds online through NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS Services.
Are there any Charges for online Fund Transfer?
The Charges depends on the Type of fund Transfer.
What is IFSC Code?
IFSC Stands for Indian Financial System Code. It is Issued By RBI to Identify the beneficiary bank branches.
With Indian Bank Net banking, the Bank Promotes 24×7 convenient Digital banking to the masses. Staying one of the Largest Public Sector Banks in India, the Indian Bank has Made internet banking effortless for its Account Holders.
With the Availability of Internet Banking Services, the Customers can Manage their Account Easily. We Hope This Article Simplify All Your Inquiries associated with Indian Bank Net banking.
Related Article –