Allahabad Bank Customers can Transfer Fund using the RTGS Service. The Account Holder who wishes to make fund transfer using the RTGS facility can Download the Allahabad bank RTGS form. The Allahabad RTGS/ NEFT Form is compulsory for anyone transferring funds Above 2 Lakh Rupees.
Established in 1865, the Allahabad Bank was one of the Largest Nationalised Banks in India. The Bank had More than 3245 branches across India. On 30th August 2019 the Bank Got Merged with Indian Bank.
Allahabad Bank RTGS Form PDF Download
The Allahabad Bank offers various Banking and Financial Services to its Customers. Allahabad Bank NEFT & RTGS Services are one of them. RTGS ( Real-time Gross Settlement ) is one of the Most Secure and Fast ways to Transferring Fund to other Bank Account.
Account Holders can Wish to fill the RTGS form Allahabad bank and Submit to Their Branch or You can also use Internet Banking for NEFT/ RTGS Services. The RTGS form Allahabad bank is Available in Both PDF & Printable Format. Customers can Get the Print out of Form for Further Submission on Branch.
RTGS Timings – RTGS is Not a 24×7 Service, the timings can depend on the Branch Location But usually, in Most of the Branch the RTGS Timings are from 7 am to 6 pm on a working day.
Transactions Charges – The RTGS Transactions charges are very Minimal, For ₹ 2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹ 24.50/-. Amount Above 5,00,000/- the Charges are ₹ 49.50/-. (exclusive of tax, if any).
All the Transactions Charges in RTGS Service is Capped by RBI. So Your Bank can Charge a Lower about, but not More than the rates prescribed by RBI.
How to Fill Your Allahabad Bank RTGS/NEFT Form?
Your Allahabad Bank RTGS Form is Divided into Four Different Parts. Start Filling the Details by Entering the Name of Branch, Date, PIN and amount to Be Transferred.
- Once You are Done with the First Part, Now on Next Part, You have to Enter Your own Details Like Account Number, Name, Your Address, and Mobile Number.
- Now Enter Beneficiary Account Details like Beneficiary Name, Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code, and Branch Address.
- Your Signature at the End of the Form & Submit to Your Branch.
Note – Beneficiary Account Number & IFSC Code is Very Important. Make sure You Fill al the Details Properly or else Bank will Not Clear Your Request.
Benefits of Allahabad Bank RTGS Services
- RTGS is one of the Safest & Secure way of Fund Transfer.
- There is No amount CAP in RTGS Transactions.
- No Delay in Fund Transfer, transactions Happens in Real-time.
- All the Transactions Charge in RTGS is Capped by RBI.
- In RTGS the Transactions Have the Legal Backing.
What are the Essentials Information the Customers Needs to Fill to Make any RTGS transactions?
- Amount to be Remitted.
- Beneficiary Account Number with Branch and IFSC Code.
- Name of Beneficiary Customer.
- Sender to Reciver Infoamtion.
We Hope with the Help of This Article Now You can Easily Download the Allahabad bank rtgs form PDF Online. If You have any queries related to rtgs form Allahabad bank, Allahabad bank NEFT Form, or RTGS Services, Feel Free to Share with us in the comments below and We will Get back to You Soon.
Also, Read our other Article –