SBI Quick is a free service offered by State bank of India where you can get your account details like updated account balance, Mini-statement just by giving a missed call or sending SMS from your registered Mobile Number. If you also have an account with SBI and want to know more about ‘SBI toll free number for balance enquiry’ than you are at the right place. In this article, we have shared all the details about SBI toll free number for balance Enquiry.
If you use any Android, IOS or Blackberry device you can download SBI Quick Application from your App store. Once installed you don’t need any internet connection to avail SBI toll free number for balance enquiry service as communication would happen over the Missed call or SMS Banking.
How to Register for SBI Missed Call SMS banking
In order to use this SBI Quick Missed call banking Service, you have to first complete the one-time registration process. To Complete the Registration Process follow the Steps mentioned below.
- Send SMS, ‘REG Account Number’ to 09223488888 From your registered Mobile Number
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating Successful/ Unsuccessful registration.
- If Successful you can start Using SBI toll free number for balance enquiry service
- If Unsuccessful check the SMS Format & Mobile Number
SBI Missed Call Banking Balance Enquiry Number
Once registered You can Start using SBI Quick Missed call Banking service offered by SBI.
To Check your Account balance Give Missed call to 09223766666 From your Registered Mobile Number. And to get Mini-Statement of your last 5 Transactions Give Missed call to 09223866666. Your phone will Automatically get cut after 2-3 Rings and then you will receive an SMS from SBI with your Account Details.
SBI SMS Banking Balance Enquiry Number
You can also send an SMS from your Registered Mobile number to get details of your account balance, Mini Statement, Cheque Status and Many More.
- To Check Account balance Send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
- To Get Mini-Statement Send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
- New Cheque Book Request Send a “CHQREQ” to 09223588888
- E-Statement of Last 6 Month Send an SMS ‘ESTMT <space> <Account Number> <space> <code> to 09223588888
- To avail interest certificate of your Home Loan Send SMS HLI <space> <Account Number> <space> <code> to 09223588888
Note – Code in Home loan Certificate is any 4-digit number will be used to encrypt the PDF send to your Email.