Bandhan Bank is one of the Largest Private Sectors Bank in India. The Banks Provide Various Banking Services through Its Bandhan Bank Net Banking Portal. Customers can Access their Account 24×7 Without any Hassel. Bandhan Bank Net banking Allows You to Check your Account Balance, Transfer Fund, Pay Bills From the comfort of Your Home or office.
Headquatered in Kolkata, West Bengal The Bandhan Bank is an Indian banking and Financial Services Company. Bandhan Started as a Nonprofit enterprise Providing Loans to the underprivileged Sector of Society. In June 2015 the Reserve Bank of India Granted Universal Banking License to Bandhan Bank.
Also, Read – Bandhan bank balance inquiry number – Mobile banking
Bandhan Bank started with 501 Branches and 50 ATMs, as of Now the Bank has 840 Branches Spread over the Country. Bank AIMs to Financial Support & Create Self Employment opportunity Among the unprivileged Sector of Country. If You are also a Customer of Bandhan Bank and Want to Know More about Bandhan Bank Net Banking Then you are at the Right Place. In this post, we have Shared All the Details About Registrations, login, Features of Bandhan Bank Net Banking.
Bandhan Bank Net Banking Registration – Step By Step
To access the Bandhan Bank Internet Banking Facility, the Account Holders Need to First complete The one-time Registrations Procedure. Registrations Can be done online & offline Both. Follow the Steps Below to Complete The Registrations online.
Note – Make Sure to Have Your Registered Mobile Number & Debit/ATM card with Your Before Your Start The Registrations Process.
- Visit the official Net Banking Website of Bandhan Bank and Click on Continue to Login.
- Now You will be redirected to a Login page Where You have to click on New user Signup
- Tick Yes to all the Buttons and Click on Submit.
- Select the Debit card & ATM PIN option As Your Method of Registrations.
- Now once You have Clicked on Submit a New Page Will Open Where you have to Enter Your Account Details Like CIF Number, Date of Birth, 16-Digit Debit card Number, Debit card Expiry date, Captcha and Click on Continue.
- Now Once You will Click on Continue, You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP ( One Time Password ) and click on Continue.
- Now Enter Your ATM card PIN and Click on Continue.
- Enter User ID, Transactions Password & Login password of your Choice and Click on Continue.
- A Successful Registration Message will Display on Your Screen. Now You Can Start using the Bandhan Bank Net Banking.
How to Login Into Bandhan Bank Net banking Account?
Bandhan Bank Net Banking | Bandhan Bank Internet Banking | Bandhan Bank Internet Banking Login
After the Registration is Completed You can Start using Your Net Banking Account. All You have to Do is Just log in to Your Account using the Net Banking User ID & Password. Follow The Steps Below For Bandhan bank net banking login.
Step 1 – Visit the official Website of Bandhan Bank & Click on Continue to Login In.
Step 2 – Now Once You click on Continue to log in, A Login Where Will open. There You have to Enter Your Login Credentials To Login.
If you are a Corporate User with a Current Account, The Login Procedure will Be Different For You. Bandhan Bank Has Made a Dedicated Login Page For Corporate Users.
Visit This Link – bandhanbankonline.com/Corporate/
After You open the Link You have to Enter Your Corporate ID & Net Banking ID to Login Into Your Internet banking Account. You can Also Use Virtual Keyboard For Password Security.
Note – Make Sure You don’t use any Public Device to Login into Your Net banking Account. Hacking and Phishing are common these days. That’s Why We Should be Aware of these things to Protect our Account From any Fraud.
How to Reset Password in Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
If You Have Forgotten Your Internet Banking Password or Want to reset It Because of Security Measures Then Follow The Steps Below.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Website of Bandhan Bank & Click on Continue to Login.
- Now Once Login Page is Opened You will have to click on Forgot User ID.
- You will be Redirected to New Page Where You will See two Different Options. Select With Debit card & ATM PIN and Click on Submit.
- Now You have to Enter Details Like CIF Number, Date of Birth, Debit card Number, Captcha, Debit card Expiry Date and Click on Continue.
- You will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile, Enter that and Reset Your Bandhan Bank Internet Banking Password online.
Benefits of Using Internet Banking By Bandhan Bank
- Transfer Fund – Now You don’t need to visit Bank Just to Transfer funds. Account-holders can Transfer fund online to own or third Party Bank Account. Customers can Use NEFT & IMPS Services to send Money to their Friends, relatives or Anytime in Real-time.
- Check Account Balance & Statement – You can Check Your Account Balance Instantly. Monitor Your Monthly Debit and Credit Transactions By Downloading the Account Statement.
- Block Cards – If You Have Lost Your Debit/Credit Card or It got Stolen Then You don’t need to visit Bank to Block It. You can Easily Block it through Your Bandhan Bank Net Banking Account.
- Request New Cheque Book – Getting New Cheque Book was Never This Easy. You can Order for Your New Cheque Book online Through Net banking. Your Cheque Book Will be Delivered to Your Registered Address within 7 to 10 Working Days.
- Open FD / RD Account – Investment and Savings are Always Good for our Future. But in this Busy Schedule of Everyone, it is really hard for everyone to visit Bank stand in Long Queue Fill Form and Start an FD Or RD Account. Now You Can Do it online Without any hassle, Just Use Your Net Banking Account and Start Saving Today. Read More About SBI FD Rates Here – SBI fixed deposit interest rates Updated 2020
- Pay Bills Online – From Your Electricity to your Mobile & DTH Recharge, Now You Can Pay Your all Bills Online Through Bandhan Bank Internet Banking.
FAQ ( Bandhan Bank Net Banking )
What is Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
Bandhan Bank Net Banking Allows Customers to Executive their Banking Transactions From Their Home or Office.
Who can Apply For Internet Banking Facility By Bandhan Bank?
Anyone Having a Saving or Current Account with Bandhan Bank can Apply for Internet banking Facilities.
Are There Any Charges to Use Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
No, Net Banking is Provided Free of Cost to all the Customers.
It is Possible to Schedule a Fund Transfer?
Yes, You can Schedule Transactions via CIB.
Since the Banks Has Introduced the Internet banking facility, The Banking Experience of Customers has Increased. In Near Future all The Services will be available through Internet Banking.
I Hope We Have Clear all Your Queries related to Bandhan Bank Net Banking in This Article. If You have any question related to Same You can Share with us in the comments below or You can Contact Bandhan Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number – 1800-258-8181
2 thoughts on “Bandhan Bank Net Banking – Online Banking Details”
How to link Bhim UPI with Bandhan Bank
Hello Thank You for Contacting Banking Support, You can Download the Bandhan BHIM App from Play Store and Start Using the UPI Services.