An Account Statement is a Periodic statement that Summarizes all the Transactions. It is an is a Great Way to Track all the Income & Expenses. Reviewing Your Account Statement can Help You identify all the Extra Expenses. In Article Guide Shows You How to Get an SBI Bank Statement without Net Banking.
Generally, the Account statements are Prepared by the Bank at the End of the Month. Account Statement contains the Summary of Every transaction the account holder engaged in. By checking Statement time-time, Customers can Exactly Know Where they Have Spent the Money.
How to get SBI bank statement without Net Banking
Being the Largest Public Sector Bank in India, SBI offers Different Ways for Their Customers to Download Account statements. Other Then Internet Banking, there are 4 Different Ways to Download & check the SBI bank statement without Net Banking.
- SBI Quick App.
- SBI Yono App.
- State Bank of India ATM
- Visiting Branch
- SBI Missed call Banking
Download SBI Account Statement Using SBI Quick App
- Download the SBI Quick on Your Smartphone, the App is Available for Free Download on Google Play & IOS Store.
- Register for SBI Quick App Services with Your Mobile Number.
- On the App’s Home Page, click on the Account Services.
- On the Next Screen, Select 6 Month e-Statement option.
- A New Page will Appear where You have to Enter Your Account Number & 4-Digit Password.
- Select the Date From which You want the Account Statement & Click on Submit.
- Once clicked on Submit Button, the Account Statement will Mail to Your Registered Email.
- Login to Your Email Account & Download the SBI Bank Statement to Your Phone.
- Open the Statement Using the Password You Have Entered Before.
Download Account Statement Using SBI Yono App
- Download the SBI Yono App on Your Smartphone.
- Complete the Registration Process on Yono App Using Your Mobile Number.
- If You have an Active Internet Banking Account, You can use the Same Login Credentials to Login into Yono App.
- On the Yono App’s Homepage, Select the Accounts Option.
- A new screen will appear where You have to Select the Savings Account For Which You want to Download the Statement.
- On the Next Page click on the Small Passbook Icon Under the Transactions Page.
- The SBI bank statement will be Downloaded on Your Mobile.
- Once the Statement is Downloaded, Use the Password to Unlock & check the Statement.
- You can also Get Your SBI Account Statement via Mail by clicking on the Mail Icon.
Get SBI Account Statement Using the SBI ATM
- Visit Your Nearest State Bank of India ATM.
- Swipe Your Debit cum ATM Card on the Machine.
- Enter the 4 Digit Password.
- On the ATM Home Screen, Select the “Mini Statement” option.
- The ATM will provide You the mini-Statement.
Get SBI Account Statament From Branch
- Visit Your Nearest State Bank of India Branch Along with Your Passbook.
- Get in touch with Bank Executive & provide them Your Passbook.
- The Bank Executive will Print the Account Statement on Your Passbook.
You can also Check Your SBI Account Statement using the Missed call Banking Services. Give Missed call to 9223866666 From Your Registered Mobile Number & the Mini Statement will be sent to Your Registered Mobile Number via SMS.
We Hope this Article solves all Your Queries Regarding How to get SBI bank statement without Net Banking. Share Your Doubts Regarding SBI Account Statement in the Comments Below.